1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Squishy_boi

Squishy_boi Enderhawk Musa 62 EU

Oze's House (t1 25)

Terrible + Reroll (19 platoon) vs Elysium (25-+) vs Spartaties (15ish) vs Inside (20ish) vs Bliss (17) vs Greyjoy (?)
    Winner:Bliss

We started NW scouted guilds then I got whispered by Immortalized Bliss leader to NAp we agreed so we pushed Elysium wiped whole elysium base when we had misscommunication with defense and Inside wiped ours (FT didnt work) Terrible came back (12) to fight inside we pushed them out rebuilt fort and pushed inside while Reroll (6) were fighting Elysium's 20-25. Bliss took out greyjoys and pushed to inside when Terrible went for Spartaties, we pushed once cleaned their whole base then proceded to attack the fort, pulling out few times when they respawned and going back in wiping them. Doing that multiple times eventually taking their fort out and then came to help reroll, Elysium pushed reroll while Terrible took whole elysium base out again and then we started doing coordinated pushes on Elysium (**** load of PA on their side) we wiped them numerous times but they ended up always having enuf people to iframe push us out so their base was on 80%
    After Bliss took out Inside they came to elysium at which point i told Bliss we will just give them node at end so we can get good pvp on them as well 2v1 (reroll+terrible) we ended up taking out Elysium after which point we went to bliss told em that we will push them once and then they can go axe which we did, pushed once wiped few of em then few got wiped and then we left the node for them to take it easily. Overall fight was great we enjoyed it alot!
    [​IMG]

2. Fantasily

Tobare's Cabin T1U (max 40)

Fictilium(36) vs StandBy, Finale, Desillusion, VikingsOnShrooms

We started allied with StandBy to take out Finale, which were located on the Lake Kaia Island. As we moved onto Finale, we instantly got attacked by Standby themselves. Later Finale and Desillusion joined the fun and we got 1v3'd. We fought them off for 70minutes until we died. StandBy won in the last 5min which looks like they got the node gifted?

GG Fictilium, we got zerged.

#14242 Fantasily, Oct 4, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
    lorencon, Boik, Matke and 3 others like this.
  3. Corophina

are you trying to boost your ego by posting the stats? since the only person with good stats are 2 people wich includes you.

4. Schinrah

Oze's House (t1 25)

Terrible + Reroll vs Elysium vs Spartiates vs Inside vs Bliss (15 with stats) vs LubLub
    Winner:Bliss

Nodewar started, we made a NAP with pretty much the first guild that passed our base which turned out to be Terrible. After all enemies were tagged we initially wanted to go for Inside but our scouts reported their base was empty, so we went for LubLub which was close to us.

Shortly after we arrived Inside appeared, but did retreat after seeing us already fighting. Apologies to LubLub we didn't know the guild and in hindsight should have gone for another opponent, they fought as well as they could but the gear difference was simply too big and they dropped out after 20 or so minutes.

We then got asked to go for Inside by TerribleReroll, the option seemed as well as any so we did. Insides base had already taken some minor dmg but FT's & H'wacha were still up so we did a few pushes until they were down then had our a elephant get the fort low, few pushes later they went out.

Meanwhile Spartiates had been taken out and TerribleReroll and Elysium remained. We got asked by TR to fight em in a 2vs1 after Elysium went out, and we agreed. Honestly I expected Reroll to have more than just 1 1/2 group's, we havn't really fought any of those 2 guilds before so we had no real concept of how many or how strong they might be.

Initially we were hesitant to go to Elysium for a 3vs1, so I first went to check how that fight was going, Elysium didn't have many buildings left, but the tower was at ~90% and seemed to be holding. After watching for a while it seemed like that fight would last a while, our bloodthirsty apes were getting impatient so we moved down to Elysium, we wiped em, chopped some moved out rince and repeat. TR were standing by and sometimes doing partial engages but since we just wanted to get this done we didn't exactly pay much attention to who was in our way and caused some "friendly" casualties amongst them.

Afterwards we were expecting the 2vs1 at our base, TR showed up there, a Musa cleared our stuntraps so we took that as them being ready for the fight and engaged, afterwards they spawned Keplan and told us to chop, so we did.

5. Kysthan

@Fuan We were waiting for them Orca lies soooo hard.

Despacito PoV :

We contacted Heilig before nw asking for an alliance and they said " we don't take pre nw alliance". Recontacted them at 20:01 and they said it was too late.

So we tried to contact Orca for 30 mins in order to try and help without them answering anything. Only thing we got is a "k" that meant nothing.

After that we were on Heilig for about an hour with them sending at max 5-10 ppl at Orca's base given the fact that they were 21 total, 6-10 on our fort and 4 perma def.

So what happened is basically Orca lost to Dissendium + 5 member of Heilig, while we tried to hold heilig at their base.

Orca died, we got 1v2 lasted 3-4 pushes.

Fun nodewar for our first time as the Despacito alliance.

We were 20 btw.

6. Dasutinesu

I have no clue what stuff you smoked but we were fighting a force of atleast 15~ Heilig on our base, despite their pushes being rather garbage, you surely have no clue of what was happening on our base. Rather shut your mouth before talking about stuff that you got no clue about.

7. Kysthan

@Dasutinesu Moar salt, guess we didn't play the same nodewar ^^

And yeah we have no clue of what happened at your base, but you dont have anything about what happened at ours neither so, stfu please <3

We could have had a better overview of your situation had you answer to our pms during the nodewar by anything else than "k". Seems like communication isn't one of your best point.

Seems like you have an easier time trying to diminish people rather than talking to them :s

Cheers

8. Maidie

Fictilium kill list pls

9. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Maehwa EU

Oh yeah I guess I was seeing double, cause I had to drink myself into oblivion after taking your "alliance" name into my mouth on voice.

Won't even try to discuss this further, we had at least around 10-15 Heilig + Dissendium on us and those Heilig players, had some heavy hitters as well, they were just lacking coordination, I want to see your "alliance" go up against that for an hour and then you can come back and call lies or some ****.

Of course we couldn't communicate too much in a situation like that, we had constant pressure of those two guilds on us + a lot of spam, so we didn't really have a breather to talk to your little pebble "alliance".

#14249 Fuan, Oct 5, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  10. Raptorion

[​IMG]

11. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Maehwa EU

HYPERSMILE.png

12. Kysthan

@Fuan When you're outnumbered and in a constant defence situation, you don't think about asking for help ? Damn i guess there's a reason why you actually are hardstuck.

http://puu.sh/BG2Hr/6704dfa717.jpg

And as much as you'd like to admit We did pressure their fort pretty well, they were definitely stronger than us, but we got all their recovery, FT, supply.
    I'm also pretty sure that you guyz didn't see a single elephant from them. I could be wrong, but they sent 2 on us which we killed decently fast. I wonder how long you would have lasted if we weren't here :s

Now the thing is I would like to see you guyz hold for an hour again, without us being on the node.

http://puu.sh/BG2Zm/92b8a73308.jpg

#14252 Kysthan, Oct 5, 2018
  13. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Maehwa EU

As long as we did "with" you on the node.

And grats on the Heilig elephant kill, we had Dissendiums on us, such a big difference wow, almost like it matters after the fort is at 50%.

Also how about posting the full convo about why we are "hardstuck" and not a cut off version.. maybe also the part where you tried to whisper our inactive GM, instead of the guy stated in our guild info, to do politics for the whole node war expecting an answer.

and now to the hardstuck part, we are still rebuilding and forming a core/working on shot-calling etc and our gear is all over the place, before we go up to doing permanent T1U-T3, we have to work on some more stuff, we tried doing that on T2 by the way, but didn't get any fights to practice, so we went back to T1, which is the best way to practice and establish again.

Am done with this tho, enjoy killing some more of those elephants and recoveries in your coming node wars.

#14253 Fuan, Oct 5, 2018
  14. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Never change.
    (I cut some of the unimportant stuff from your message)

Fuan likes this.
  15. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Maehwa EU

Revolutionary right?

16. HoraXu

Finale here, we allied with StandBy against you as soon as we saw you guys on the node. Knowing that you have insanely geared people in your guild we saw that as the best option to do. We also had NAP with Desillusion against you guys. As you guys fell down we took Desillusion down with StandBy. We didn't coordinate that well when Desillusion went down and had to use CTG right after cause StandBy was already at our base. After that we rushed to StandBy's base, had couple good fights, took it down to 1% but got chopped down by StandBy after they wiped us and used their CTG to our base. Nothing to really say, with better coordination we would have won but StandBy took the node fair and square. Not sure why you guys went for T1, there is no way that anyone will ally with you guys unless they don't know who you guys are.

17. Kysthan

@Fuan

Boi that's the full convo about you being hardstuck, there's more thing around it, but they had nothing to do with that.

As i said to Rei, i'm not the one that did politics last night, i only tried to pm the GM, and let someone else contact you after ! You talk a lot of **** without knowing anything !

You don't want the full convo here fam ! But again, you seem salty and trashtalk others on forums for idk what reasons while in fact you "were glad to have an ally" ^^

[​IMG]

Too bad this message came after calling us retards and trashtalking on forums :s

18. Livaldyn

We went to T1U expecting a good fight which we got, we survived 1h+. Only problem was StandBy agreed to ally vs the Lake kaia Guild (Finale) and insta backstabbed, otherwise GG.

19. Shreadow

We were 31

Since we had Sov scouting aggresivly and some ppl trashtalked we asked everyone to ally against a potential Sov/Encore Alliance, but since this wasn´t the case we allied against the strongest on the Node, we also told you that we will attack you. Talked a lot with Desillusion, but we already agreed to 1v1 with Finale and got wrong number infos. The Node wasn´t gifted it was an insane close fight we had like 1% left at onepoint repaired and took the port and finished just a few seconds faster then Finale did. Had like 1 or 2% left when we finished.

Good Fight from StandBy

#14259 Shreadow, Oct 5, 2018
  20. HardTrash

last thing you wrote was "xD ppl are to ret**** to read", GF Standby and sticking to the truth! :^)

Attached Files:

Micerman and Livaldyn like this.