1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Livaldyn

[​IMG]
    To add to the previous screenshot, because Trash seems confused by the forums :'D

The "Guess no ally?" was said when we got immediately attacked by StandBy.

Micerman likes this.
  2. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Maehwa EU

Oh crap I guess you finally found out, that everything from Orca in the forums is just to bait reactions, so we can laugh at them within the guild, unlucky.

Creating "drama" like this has been our way of getting content out of the game for almost two years now and it still works, so might as well.

3. Schinrah

Shame on you Sir! You didn't provide us with any good mineral salt or fresh drama during your short tenure with us. I feel cheated, used, and generally disappointed. D:<

Fuan likes this.
  4. Kysthan

@Fuan Damn, you guyz feel like you're the only one that can do that do ya ? :D We had much fun, thanks for making me laugh at your posts.

Feels"Drama"Man :pepehands:

Cheers

Fuan likes this.
  5. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Maehwa EU

To clear things up completely, since it was the reason for all this anyways, the Despacito being a dead meme, was solely aimed towards the union name itself. I just felt like blowing this discussion out of proportion, to kill my boredom earlier today.

Unlucky.

6. Josh von Moger

Cosmidote(17) vs HeadHuntersAlliance(21~)

Started out as a 1v1, not too much to say as we out geared them and had similar amount of PA rotations.
    We weren't sure how strong they were so we played defensively for the first 5-10 minutes, we bumped into them on a choke point and wiped them so we decided to go on the offensive.
    We placed traps around choke points and tried to bait them into it, we wiped them and then sent in our elephant to kill structures. Took around 40/45 minutes.
    GF's to Headhunters.

7. Zephyraz

Bloody Monastery (t1 40)

LowKarma(37) vs BalenosPolice(18) vs FinalEnemy(30sh)

BalenosPolice asked us a 2v1 on Finale which we acepted, Finale asked us the same some minute later but we refused since we wouldnt backstab anyone.
    upload_2018-10-5_21-14-16.png
    after this weird conversation with one of finale officer we proceeded on 2v1 them.

After 30sh minutes FinalEnemy went down so we had 5 min of pause before the 1v1 with balenos police, sadly our number was really too much for them so after 21 minutes they fell as well.

gg to both guilds in the end we had fun.

8. TD2

TD2

A_D (25) vs Orca(15) vs Finale (15) vs POGGIES (didnt see) vs SeaShepherd (10 max)

HaHa we saw orca on the node and knew that we would smack them in the mouth and thats what we did. We all took our hands into our boxers and then put them on fufus face he liked the smell alot so he disbanded orca and then eggy joined us and also that tamer that killed me in one tick of his ult love you all guys
    gg wp easy 6 bil
    we had more shotcallers and PAs and hairier balls and less weebs so we won by natural selection haHAA git gud trash

Otrsor, Klemmen, Kissito and 5 others like this.
  9. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Maehwa EU

This is the most accurate report I have ever read.

omiddo, SouthRambo, Klemmen and 4 others like this.
  10. TD2

TD2

**** you fufu i dont knwo where gape and vanquest touched you but youre a boring normie now havent seen proper salt from you like that mangosmile salt in months
    new video wen btw

Klemmen, Fuan, Caerva and 1 other person like this.
  11. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Maehwa EU

I am just a washed up veteran now man. I just can't anymore... I tried quitting and the game gave me PEN and full TRI and now I am just washed up and ready to jump off the next bridge.

Also can't meme back, it's too perfect.

#14271 Fuan, Oct 5, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
    Nevie, Klemmen, Caerva and 1 other person like this.
  12. Eiwei

Desert Naga Temple (t2 30 max)
    Blitzkrieg (28) + Marsattacks (25?) vs Junkies (30?), Terrible (20?), Reroll (10?)and Trauma (18?)
    Winner: Marsattacks

We found out that Junkies will be on that node and since the Balenos siege we have a special relation with them.
    So we just deleted our fort on that lib t2 (good choice anyways since shui was only a snipe i think)

What followed was a very funny fiesta Terrible tried to convince everyone to a 5vs1 against us. Trauma took the deal to zerg into a potentially 5vs1. Interesting move for a guild that claims to be a pvp guild btw.

Glassy.png

The only guild that not instantly hoped on that train was Marsatacks cause they told us a 5vs1 doesnt sound like fun. So we decided to honor that decision and told them if they fight the 4vs2 with us we gonna give them the node cause they are the only guild that is not up for mindless blobbing.

What we did after was pretty simple we sended a flank team and the cannon to clean terrible meanwhile the rest of us had to defend against junkies and trauma i think reroll helped terrible at that point. so we took down their buildings and just helped Mars to constantly wipe them. Meanwhile the rest of us played Savage rift against Junkies and Trauma.
    After terrible went out we sended the flank to Trauma and took their stuff out with the cannon. When Mars was done with reroll we left Trauma and gave it to them to move for Junkies. We placed a flag started the cannon and took tower dmg after each wipe. We mangaged to take them out before mars was done with Trauma. So me moved to trauma wiped them once or twice more and riped them aswell.

After that we had 1 fight with Mars cause they asked us to test it against us and shortly after we gave them the node. Overall fun pvp and thx to Mars.
    Sometime it also gets rewarded to choose a proper fight instead of a zergfest.

For everyone that wants to see how we got farmed:

Damocleez and Schinrah like this.
  13. Schinrah

Wdym, all I see are blue ticks that means you got killed, right?!?!?Or was it the otherway around?!?!?! Help!!! So confusing :(

14. Zephyraz

Pilgrim's Sanctum: Fast (t1 55)

LowKarma(aka "pls dunt kill mi") vs Heiling (aka balenos politics leaders) vs Crusade (Tangra ally aka "we dont even know what a nodewar is)

Heiling got a deal with Crusade to get us down since they alone are not strong enough, and we went down after 17 minutes, Crusade obv choosed the best ally to throw their only chance of winning lul.

Im not mad, im just sad seeing that Heiling could probably win even in a 2v1 situation looking at their strenght compare to us and crusade but seems like after all this years of nodewars tangra didnt learn nothing about choosing allies.

Nodewar ended up in 30 minutes, gg everyone for the pvp.

#14274 Zephyraz, Oct 7, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
  15. BurningReflex

BurningReflex Eratia Berserker 62 EU

Omar Lava Cave (t3)

Participating : NovusOrda (snipe), EvenWorse (Terrible & ReRoll alliance), DisKarthaged (Disengage & Karthage alliance) [winner]

We took down the snipe tower, and did the planned 1v1 against EvenWorse. Both had roughly equal numbers (35-38). All I can say is; LOL gg zzzzzzzzz

alexaurus and Damocleez like this.
  16. Horstmann

Delphe Outpost (UT1)

Bliss(22, later 25) vs Varshen vs EXIT vs another guild

We were bodythrowed by mainly Varshen but also EXIT for one hour. For some reason they decided to 2v1 us for that good PiViPi and their numbers matched the number of extra chromosomes our guild gained from this nodewar. In the end EXIT did a smart split and we wiped and got finished. Varshen obviously lasted 4-5 minutes after that and EXIT won the node. GG.

#14276 Horstmann, Oct 7, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
  17. Ebolarama

Crioville (T2 45max)

Access_Denied (30) vs (Kuraidesu (45) vs MurderPenguins (40?) vs Venatoris (??)

Winner: Access_Denied

GG to all guilds on the node except Venatoris.

18. Shreadow

Northwestern Gateway (T3 max. 40)

StandBy
    (34) vs Necrotic (29) vs Cypher (less then 29^^) vs Millenium (?)

We allied all up against Millenium since they were the strongest. Millenium managed to take out Cypher with their CTG. We won a few engages and in the end we kinda body threw Millenium out after 1hour and 20 min. Then we had a 1v1 with Necrotic, shotcaller was in a hurry and directly ran into their Base. We mostly fought at their Base, but they pressured our defense and used their Flag or CTG and took all our buildings, in the end it was a Baserace we easily won with 30% left.

Good Fight from StandBy

19. Squishy_boi

Squishy_boi Enderhawk Musa 62 EU

Omar Lava Cave t3U

DisKarthage (35+-) vs EvenWorse (38+-)

So as agreed we did 1v1 with Karthage and it was nice practice and fun even though I was a bit tilted with how much experience my lads are actually lacking.
    War starts DisKarthage takes Novus snipe and at xx11 we start the fight.
    First push EW did got wiped (too late PA callout) then 2nd Karthage got wiped, while main squads were fighting me and my flank went into DisKarthage base and with the help of cannons took out all annexes (but the flag and elephant and supply). Their tower went down to 95%. They pulled back defense squad and let main push us, at which point cause of our lack of experience we failed to wipe their main blob which resulted in us being besieged, sadl we did few bad calls like sending flank back to help instead of bullying them in their base and afterwards we kept coming with 1-2 players only and didnt do much after a 50 minutes siege by DisKarthage they finally took down our tower.
    All in all great fight great practice we lacked in Experience where they had it and it was one of big factors to our loss and the fact we were a bit lower geared on average.

Damocleez and alexaurus like this.
  20. Kjell

Some good fights, a lot of back and forth at milleniums base for us. Their base location was pretty aids with only being able to fight around 3 different chokes. We never really got to rebuild after millenium's poke group kept destroying our recoveries, as StandBy instantly went offensive after Millenium fell. We went on defense, defended some pushes and made the call to CTG close to StandBy's base as nodewar end was closing in. Was a close one but we had a lot of fun and some good fights.

P.S. Your fort was on ~10% :')

GG
    -Kjellha, Necrotic