1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Damocleez

First few engages we were testing what you had exactly brought to the fight in regards to the 10+/- guys you took in this week + reroll, got pretty confident after the first wipe and got caught out next to your base at the bottom of the hill resulting in that wipe. Your flank took down some stuff but we still had recoveries, a flame tower, cannon observatory, hwacha too (i think) so i think you give yourself a little too much credit with 'took out all annexes' tbh. We didnt assign too much defense aside from the FT's & Hwacha so you did catch us and require a group to be sent back that had little problem clearing up and taking out your flag nearby. From here you poked some rebuilds but didnt really pose much threat, i sat at base expecting the CTG from you while our main raid cleaned your base along with an elephant & flag nearby, only after the war did i learn you dont actually have CTG yet ^^.

Final war score for us was 685 - 221, GG to Glassy & EW, some more experience with your new alliance and who knows maybe you can siege :D

One quick clip for @Squishy_boi just because its smoooooth :)

https://streamable.com/4qdhh

Seyonu and BurningReflex like this.
  2. Ghiroza

I think I may have hit a soft spot with that comment when you even had to include a screen cap of it :D

3. Zephyraz

Cron Castle Site (t1 40)

LowKarma(40) vs Orca (17)

We really got hard times on pushing orca, we lost almost all the open fight and had to play avoiding the fight for the first 30 minutes, but after we got their supply and recoveries with the help of the elephant plus 2 flags plus their respawn timers we finally got them down in 1hr and 10 minutes.

I honestly dont understand why orca are on t1s since they have awesome players like pruim, instead of going on t2-30 where probably they could fight some guilds at their levels, i think that if we were 35 we wouldnt win that at all, and it was not fun because we hate winning by zerging in a 1v1 situation, cuz it turn always in an endless bodythrow when even after the pa2 pop enemy are still all alive and we're struggling remaining alive within the pa buff.

at all i would say gg to orca they had a really good tactics and an awesome strenght, saldy enough i again cannot call a good fight for us as well but nvm.

p.s. we died a lot.

Ispanici likes this.
  4. pessle

Olvia Coast (T3 max 40)
    War + Sov + Fictilium + Aliensix
    Winner: Fictilium

We zerged aliensix while sov defended against fictilium. Tried to 2v1 fictilium with sov but we got wrecked. GG

5. HardTrash

Was a pretty close fight man, but the clutch CTG from us really carried that 1v2 against us. Thats exactly how it went down.

SillySin, Matke, Livaldyn and 8 others like this.
  6. Fuan

Fuan Gearlet Valkyrie EU

Yeah GG we couldn't really overcome the attendance difference, we placed on T1 - 40 cause we had rather weird node wars recently and are just jumping around tiers and different attendance caps, to test the waters a little, but we'll probably succumb to the RNG gamble of T2 again and hope that we don't run into snipes, like the last few times we went to T2.

7. TD2

TD2

Because Orca has a name. Alot of guilds will zerg them down even though they might win them in a 1v1
    You beat them for example, but you wouldnt take a 1v1 vs them if there was another guild there..
    Plus games dead people rather climb mountains in Valencia Than get pvp on flat ground
    So theyre in a shitty spot

8. Zephyraz

who would fight a 1v1 with them with that much gear difference, it's normal, sadly small scale almost died in this game, infact i have nothing to tell, im honestly sorry for the unbalance on numbers we had and im sad cuz we couldnt train a lot since it was almost impossible to even regroup decently with all those suicidal attacks we got. At one point i felt like an admiral of the US fleet fighting kamikazes, every regroup meant that 1 of them would die at the price of 8-10 of us lol.

#14288 Zephyraz, Oct 8, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  9. Ignore

Kusha (T2 15-30)

Ignore (20) vs SpideWar (<10) vs Jokers (26)

We took out the SpideWar Alliance right in the beginning going for the 1vs1 afterwards. Jokers went into offense straight away, slowly pushing us back in our base. Our flank took out some of their buildings, but eventually had to retreat after our flag got destroyed. Our base took dmg from every push till we eventually fell.

GG WP to Jokers.

Mix0l0gist likes this.
  10. Schinrah

Kinda his point, you won a 1vs1, yet you say you wouldn't fight em 1vs1 given the chance not to, eventho you can take em due to numerical advantage.
    With all the crapton of tiers and subtiers right now it really isn't easy getting matched in a way that gives you a good fight.

11. Fuan

Fuan Gearlet Valkyrie EU

There is no need to be sorry about going to a 40 max node with 40 people haha, don't worry about that, we knew what we were signing up for and expected it to happen anyways, we were even anticipating it in a way, I built on this node to see how we would do against one of the bigger T1 guilds.

We were just happy that it wasn't a snipe or a complete stomp from our side in the end.

#14291 Fuan, Oct 9, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    Zephyraz likes this.
  12. TD2

TD2

Dasu log out from fufus account and give us that salty german back

13. Fuan

Fuan Gearlet Valkyrie EU

Dasu is way more toxic than I am and being salty at a guild for bringing 40 people to a 40 man node, when your guild brought 17 knowing that attendance would be a problem, would legit just be stupid to begin with. I really only was salty back then cause most of the guilds we encountered gave me a reason to, or they were just easy targets to start some drama with for some content, but LowKarma legit did nothing wrong yesterday and just played it right, mostly ignoring us trying to force skirmishes, tunnel visioning our fort, cause of that we couldn't really push out and ended up losing in the long run, cause of some bad pushes from our side near the end.

Like we are still kinda toxic in certain situations, but as long as there is no plausible reason for it, we won't say anything, cause we also aren't really in a position to do so at the moment, with our current strength.

14. TD2

TD2

Okay sir sorry for the offendance

15. Fuan

Fuan Gearlet Valkyrie EU

Just wait.

(I have to act mature until our core is strong like nippon steel and then when the day comes I shall come for all of you)

#14295 Fuan, Oct 9, 2018
  16. Schinrah

You better be, rumour has it you're catching up to Mathoul and will soon be the target of forum moderators justice for all the conten...salt you trying to spread here!

17. Fuan

Fuan Gearlet Valkyrie EU

This has to stay between us, they actually killed one of my dogs at one point to send a warning, that's why I am like this recently.

18. Zephyraz

Central Guard Camp (t1 55)

LowKarma(40) vs Hoilig (31)

We had a lot of fun fighting again Heileg today, we started spotting fast their base trying to clear out all of Hilug annex, sadly enough they did it faster to our base so when Hilag wipe us in their base our base was already without structures and with the fort at 60%.

then it was just a spawn and die for the next 4 minutes, in 12 minutes the nodewar was already over.

we really enjoyed the fight mostly because we watched the game as a spectator for most of the 12 minutes which gave us a good PoV to improve.

p.s. out of 40 ppl only 21 reached to kill at least one of Holog. i would say easy and fair. i got cancer so far. #nohate
    upload_2018-10-9_20-22-42.png

#14298 Zephyraz, Oct 9, 2018
    Miyahko likes this.
  19. Horstmann

Marni's Lab (UT1)

Bliss(21) vs DCM/Tridentwhatever vs Paranoia vs 3 snipes

The big boy PiViPi guild 2v1'd us with DCM for 25-30 minutes. If they were actually there for pivipi or DCM had some sense we could have tried a different 2v1. Buuut I guess the 3 times we chose not to zerg Paranoia in the past mean little to zero and they went for the silver, unlucky. DCM lasted shorter against Paranoia than we did in a 2v1 omegalul top tier politics.

**** you you rat ****s never again

20. Kysthan

Alumn Rock Valley T2U

Miracle (15), Shui (0), Aqua (3)

We came, we axed, we got paid.

Cheers.

#14300 Kysthan, Oct 9, 2018
    Raptorion, Lady_Lina and Azuleja like this.