1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Nyavenger

2. Jackii_Kon

First of all, you got to fight 1v1 with Trident for 20 minutes before we even arrived. Meanwhile we were taking out all the other guilds on the node so you get some 1v1 pvp. When we finished off the 2 snipes and 1 actual guild we arrived at your base to see you stuck in it. We then killed you within 15ish minutes and moved on to Trident which we also killed in roughly 10 minutes.
    Second, don't be so upset. You never contacted us to set up a 2v1 with dcm vs us, nor did you contact us to 2v1 dcm. They however (knowing they'd just lose the node in the end btw) chose to contact us.
    Also the 3 times (?) you chose to not zerg us in the past are so far apart that I don't even remember when we last fought you. Either that, or you left little to no impact on my memory. I'll let you figure out which of the two it is.
    While I appreciate you not zerging back then, DCM beat you to the politics in this one. We didn't really care either way.
    Edit: for the 2v1 vs you btw, DCM/Trident literally sat there for 90% of the time once we arrived. They pushed in once. Then after we left they destroyed your base which was on like 10% or around that.
    Nice 2v1 meme

3. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Maehwa EU

Delphe Knights Castle (T2 - 30) - Liberated.

Orca (around 18), RUNE, SonsOfManshas, Ficktilium

We jumped in on the alliance against Ficktilium cause **** that ****.

Then we got 2vs1'd by RUNE and SonsOfManshas afterwards.

Looking for degenerates that are brain-damaged enough to play Mystics and flankers by the way.

#14303 Fuan, Oct 9, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    Nevie, jinxPad, ThaEggY and 1 other person like this.
  4. Squishy_boi

Squishy_boi Enderhawk Musa 62 EU

T4 Tapthar Plain
    Winner: EvenWorse

EvenWorse non mand (29) vs NovusOrda (35ish)

So we wanted to snipe T4 today so we secure siege, upon start we had 18 people ready to axe down enemy fort (we thought it was BegForYourLife cause I spoted them build on Basi Den). War starts we see NovusOrda with 3-5 people under basi Den and we charge em wiping them 1 by 1 took their fort to 80 % then they pulled 20-30 people in during the course of fight they brought more till 35ish.
    Our usual shotcaller wasnt here so I was doing it and it was awfull I was shouting from the bottom of my lungs cus I hate shotcalling but we used regroup point very nicely so we were pulling and pushing and wiping on their fort every time for good 35minutes, after 35minutes doe we ****ed up and sent few guys to defend where we screwed up and got wiped.
    However after 2nd flag was down we just kept slowly pushing in after a while took em out wiping them each push so from a non mandatory 18 we turned to 29 non mand and ended up winning a t4 with amazing fight.
    Lost my voice sadly but it was good fight.
    [​IMG]

5. L881

Ahto Farm T1 25

Cypher (19)
    vs Kamasilve (14) vs Jokers (?) vs Stratagem (?) vs Valor (?) vs UPS (?)

Offered Kamasilve for a 1v1 at the end and they agreed. We went for Jokers straight away as they were next to our base. We were fighting around their base but we had to send one attacking party back for defense as Valor and Stratagem decided to attack us. We defended until Kamasilve killed off UPS and started to attack Valor. We saw this opportunity and focused on Jokers again until they were dead. After Jokers died, we went for Stratagem and we killed them off shortly after.

After clearing out all the guilds with Kamasilve, we took a short 5 mins break. It was a good fight against Kamasilve as we had similar numbers during the engages at their base. The fights were going back and forth and the 1v1 lasted for around 40 mins.

GGWP to all the guilds

Nevie, lorencon and Kelzir like this.
  6. Immortalised

We did try to contact DCM for alliance but got ignored. I mean generally you don't contact the enemy guild to arrange alliance against them. Just unlucky that all other guilds were snipes so we knew we'd get 2v1d. We weren't really "stuck" in our base at the start though. In fact we did pressure DCM at their base as well and we were constantly wiping them (they hardly could do any damage to our base before you came). After you came, we kinda gave up as the node war was basically over for us. Even if we tried to fight and go outside the base, we would get attacked by DCM while you kept focus around our base. I mean needless to say we wouldn't be able to beat you 1v1 but so couldn't DCM either. So I don't understand why they would ally with you instead. At least the 2v1 against you would have been a bit more eventful.

Also a bit questionable node pick for you guys as there were definitely better choices if you actually wanted to get a real fight out of it. And yeah we did help you in the past, which is why we were a bit more disappointed than normally. But I get it if you really just wanted to get it over with quickly.

7. Takes

Epheria Valley (T2)
    Invasion (~45) vs Wanderlust, Semper_Vigil, Daze alliance.

No one got the node - We defended for 2 hours. Wanderlust GM blocked me after giving him a compliment - way to keep the community going.

GG To Daze and Semper_Vigil for making it a great evening of PVP.

'EZZZZZZZZZ Liberation gGGGGGGGGG'
    [​IMG]

XoXo Ereg

Ferox91 likes this.
  8. Schinrah

Well, for one when we saw you on the node we expected everyone would ally against you, at that point we ofc didn't know that the 3 "guilds" you took out were basically snipes, so we thought no need to jump into that potential fiesta. Trident was at our base from minute one, so we just skirmished with them, due our shotcaller being late.

When you also went for us and clearly having an NAP or Alliance with Trident we stopped giving a ****, and let everyone yolo. Trident was around our strength with some oneclickers, hard to tell since we didn't really get to fight em a whole lot, so with your raid ontop there was no point, we were outgeared and outnumberd by more than 2:1.

So yeah, our bad for assuming all that all the talk about pivip is actually honest, wouldn't have been too hard to arrange us 2vs1'ing you and getting a somewhat good nodewar out of it for everyone not being a snipe.

9. Daze-toyo

Good fight. Was fun but you guys were the ones spamming memes 1 hour before nw end :) .
    Don't be toxic and respect will be shown.

Later edit: You asked him if we can disband to join you. Nice compliment you got there man :(

Don't lie on a public forum

#14309 Daze-toyo, Oct 9, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    Nukenin Itachi likes this.
  10. Takes

Yes I told your leader that If he is interested we could accomplish great things together. I never asked you Guys to disband. How is being genuine lying? Still respect you Guys a Great bunch... xoxo

11. Daze-toyo

It felt that's what you meant by that comment. If not i'm sorry for misinterpreting :)

Indeed was a highlight node war for sure.

12. Ignore

Imp Cave (T2 15-30)

Ignore (19) vs Elysium (~20) vs TheJunkies (20)

We decided to go for a 1vs1 against TheJunkies, so we allied up with them and took down Elysium. I guess Elysium was the weakest guild today, so i feel kind of bad allying up against them, but they wouldnt have stood a chance against neither TheJunkies or us in a 1vs1. Sorry for that.

After Elysium fell we started to engage TheJunkies, not making any real progress due to low respawn timers. After a bit back and forth we gained the upper hand and started taking down some of their building, while their cannons and elephant (i guess) took down our tower to 50%. During our next engage they ctg into our base and started chopping. But since our bases were really close to each other, we managed to get back and defend. Our tower was down to like 15%.

We focused on repairing while sending our flank to their base preventing them from rebuilding and repairing. Once our tower reached 50% we went full offense again. During the end Junkies lost quite a bit of their coordination it felt like, so we took the victory home.

GG WP.

13. afurolol

Taking 30 of our strongest members would obviously mean the guild's disband. You know this and you still keep acting like you don't, good joke. Plus the fact you're trashtalking and bragging with your kills in server chat against "wandermanshas" just shows that.
    No wonder you're still doing t2s against ~500 avg gs guilds, and after that you try to recruit from your opponents. This wasn't even the first time you're trying to recruit from us.
    If you call that good sport, I don't know what to tell you. I'm sure as hell never going to join such an arrogant chatmeme spamming trashtalker guild.

Have fun trying to get decent opponents when no-one on tier1-2s wants to fight ~540 avg gs hc guild with full elixir rotations which uses cancercannon spots that are ridiculously hard to get to. Would be nice to see you going against equal geared guilds, but I guess you won't be doing that because that's just who you are.
    xOxxoxoXoxOXxOxXOxGGEZLIBERATIOIOON ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    [​IMG]

#14313 afurolol, Oct 10, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  14. Ferox91

Ferox91 Witch 62 EU

Hakuna your tatas first man....

15. TD2

TD2

UT3 Calpheon 20-45

Mille(35?) vs Access_Denied (30) vs Resilience (35-40) vs Fusol (10 was in our base so idk full attendance)

Asked Lin for a 1v1 since we fought Millennium like 3 times in 2 weeks and it didn't go that great for us.
    Took them out after 40 minutes I think, they defended well as always
    Our pushes vs Resilience went pretty fine, we win the initial engage and they always have a group of 5-10 people who come in to wipe 35 of ours so was interesting. We cleanwiped them a number of times where they had geared rangers and ninjas who would just prevent us from axing by oneshotting our raid.
    They held the back of their base the entire nodewars and rotated PAs well.
    Was little happening other than that since they were just turtling the whole time.
    Fusol did a nice TP play on us unfortunately we thought it was resilience so we got a bit hyped feelsbadman

16. Failbot

Have you heard of jump height crystals?

AZzalor, Ferox91 and LigtZ like this.
  17. TinaCipollari

TinaCipollari AmiciDiMaria Archer 62

Forest of Plunder - T4 100

LowKarma (95) - Prevail (5 men zerg) - Luminescence (1 pretty fort)

Bodythrowing wins again

18. Kysthan

Erdal Farm T2 Occupied

Miracle (10), SpiderWar (5)

Didn't expect much from this nodewar due to low amount of signups. Had fun fighting SpiderWar for 10-15 mins

Cheers.

19. Squishy_boi

Squishy_boi Enderhawk Musa 62 EU

Beacon Entrance Post T1 Liberated

EvenWorse (24, 4 in defense) vs Resilient (20-25) vs AD (15?) vs Trident_SOMETHING (25) vs Blue (25?) vs BlackTemplars (Prismatic actually 14 from what they say) vs Origine (10?) vs Sabotaria? (20? 300-400 gs at max)

So we planed to go t1 today after we won t4 yday so we can **** around till siege.
    Mid day i spoted beacon and placed there, 10 minutes to war i got people telling me AD on node, Blue with Prismatic mercing for BT and possibly daze and waht not, im like listen I dont give a **** go ahead make alliances anyway u want so Andre did.
    War starts we scout, find Sabronia I farm 30 kills on them in first 4 minutes then I see Resilience coming as well to farm kills, sadly Resilience tho it was t4 but it was t1 so everyone allied on them, AD and Blue and Trident took out Resilience while we pushed Prismatic BT for good 40-50 minutes where we cleaned their base 4-5 times and after that we were called to focus Trident cus apparently Trident and Blue focused AD while Origine was offering us help. We go to trident with flank, destroy all of their recoveries then supply then we get told we pushing Blue so we push Blue we destroy whole base place down flag and at that point I thought we are only pushing them. We wiped em few times and they wiped us few times then we get called to push BT(Prismatic) so we go back push Prismatic take out one more round of Supply+Recoveries then 15 minutes by the end of node shotcaller sas go **** around its draw, so we just started chasing kills, overall great NW, but I want more medals.

20. Domey

BT 12 ppl (13 at the end)

#14320 Domey, Oct 10, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018