1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Randomly selected winners for holding 100/200/500 Rum items at the end of the event has been selected and prizes have been sent out. Please check your in-game mailbox (B) to see if you’ve won!
    Dismiss Notice

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. afurolol

It doesn't matter if it's non-mandatory whatever nw day, you have too much gear and everyone already knows what to do without anyone shotcalling. The fact that you still lasted almost an hour doing 4vs1 just shows that. Anyone on these t1-t2 nodes have no chance against 560~ avg gs siegeguilds.
    Just baffles me what the **** are you people even doing there fighting against -+500 avg gs guilds on those nodes.
    I really hope this shitty system gets reworked asap and people like you are forced to play against each other and let lower geared people have equal geared good fights against each other.

2. Muesticblade

Muesticblade Kunoichi 61 EU

Lol let me answer to that when im home. And we had no shotcaller but that doesnt mean we had no coordination and it would be silent in ts. We still had ppl leading the fights. And they started coming to us quite late so we were able to take out 2 forts (including the “snipe“) before. Also ever heard about nodewar respawn timers?

There were 11 forts built btw.

3. afurolol

If you have 3 or 4 guilds on you, your structures would almost instantly go down if the fight was anywhere near between equal geared and SO WOULD YOUR RESPAWN TIMERS. You can last that long only if you overgear your opponents in a 2vs1 - 3vs1 - 4vs1 situation.
    Makes me sad when people like you forget how it is to play with low gear and try to defend yourselves with shitty excuses like that.

4. Muesticblade

Im a softcap kuno. I only started to use buffs in the end (not like i got much out of them anyways.) I didnt feel overgeared against any of them. I actually felt undergeared fighting full buffed cypher ppl. Who touch me 1 time and im dead. But im not complaining. I also didnt see any of our enemies complain. Were you even there? Or are you just a random forum shitposter.
    And its not like we build on t1 regulary. The last t1 i remember is when we fought 1v3. Resilience being one of the 3. Like 3+ months ago?
    And the structures went immediately down, just not the fort.

And if they get killed they need to wait like 2-4 times longer than us because they have to walk back, not just respawn and continue fighting directly including spawn immunity sometimes

5. Mathoul

I bet this post here gets deleted faster than a post on page 717 thats breaking the rules just because i complain about forum moderation and them deleting stuff at random.
    @Damocleez since you are a pro if it comes to getting posts deleted how long do you think it will take?

Damocleez and Zephyraz like this.
  6. IDDenis

Hello guys.
    IddqZ had 22 players at this NW.
    We went for Millenium, as you correctly mentioned alrdy and as they went down at 45:00 we tried to pull Cypher a bit, but unfortunately Terrible comes to our Base. We defend for the next hour vs them and goes down after some unlucky wipes. So Terrible joined the raid against your base maximum for last 20 min. But it's just a detail, what i don't get, why Millenium trying to defend their decision to go for T1.
    You can ether go for T1 silently, or don't go for t1 at all. But there is no option to go for t1 and defend this stupid move. You take the possibility for lower guilds to growth and take place in the Siege scene with such (non mandatory) NW. And then complain, the siege scene need fresh blood?
    Whatever i don't care if you go there, everybody is free to do what he/she want to do in a MMORPG but pls, don't come to forum and talk bull...it then.

afurolol likes this.
  7. Muesticblade

Im not rly a representant. Just some random millennium pleb. I was at our base for maybe 5min and spent the rest of the time doing some random stuff like scouting and go for other bases solo. You are right and im all wrong. Shoudn't have went on a t1. I didnt realize my guildies bullied you THAT much. They should kick me for trying to defend that shame of ever building there. We're the killers of the EU siege scene. Who coudve known going for a t1 once in 3 months had that much impact. I'm really sorry. I guess our avg gearscore is higher but our avg IQ lower.
    Thanks for your advice, next time our lowest IQ member, which is me, will stay silent as well and take all the deserved shittalk into my face! XO

IDDenis likes this.
  8. IDDenis

NP. Guilty plea is a first step to improvement.

Muesticblade likes this.
  9. Squishy_boi

Squishy_boi Enderhawk Musa 62 EU

Ey ey boys, the infamous Glassy here, right so umm Mille coming to our t1 11 fort node is something totaly okay as if you paid attention to this and any NW a "Famous" guild shows up they just instantly get pushed out by most other guilds.
    Mille provided pvp for 4 guilds while other guilds were doing their own ****. Had lots of fun in that NW.
    One thing i'd suggest and go with is, that every single node has GS Limit (like RBF, but if you pass limit of say 500, it gets automaticly lowered and only 500 is effective) so t1's cud be average 430, t2 480, t3 520, t4 soft cap and siege without any limitations, would be hell of interesting **** when everyone is equally geared cus then tactics, alliances, and outplays would have much bigger impact.

Wollbert likes this.
  10. Kaisune

There was surprisingly a lot of well geared people on that node, playing and coordinating fairly decently too. We simply wanted to have a chill day, have some fun and check out what the clusterfuck 10 fort t1s are like. Was a lot of fun and considering that the money is pretty much the same across all nodes nowadays if we ever decide to go for one of these 'chill days' again it'd most likely be on the most ****fest fight we can find that day, regardless of tier.

11. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Wizard 61 EU

Hasrah Cliff (T2)

Orca (18), NER0 (22), Snuggles, Uprising, Distrashage, Vata..something

Well we got allied up-on minute one by three guilds I guess, so after we found out that we were getting allied up on again when NER0 told us that they already had an alliance going, we just rushed to their fort and tried to force them out of the node, before Distrashage finished the other guilds.

So we just were demolishing NER0 around their base, wiping them and their structures, Distrashage took out the other guilds and then showed up at our fort as well, at the start we were fine, with splitting up our fort, so we had one half staying at NER0 and one defending against Distrashage and Snuggles that went well until our flag at NER0 got taken down and from there we had to defend, which worked for like an hour, but we eventually dropped out.

Thanks to the Uprising guys that were there tho, for trying to help somehow.

And in the end Snuggles got the node gifted I guess.

Caerva and alexaurus like this.
  12. Damocleez

Was just Karthage + one Disengage member today totalling 26, 23 in offense and 3 in defense. Let me first say we had no 'minute one' alliance other than the plan to gift the node to Snuggles since we are dropping nodes to break our current Union, we took down Vataha next to our base at the start and when we scouted that you were on Ner0 we pushed your fort knowing you were the strongest threat. Snuggles were 10-15 pretty low geared guys and Ner0 went and spent 30 minutes attacking Uprising for whatever reason after we took down most of your annexes and forced you back via the use of the cannon, flag & the elephant. When we pushed you we freely killed Ner0 and alot of Snuggles once all 3 guilds were attacking you around the hour mark. Not really sure why you are so mad it was a pretty good fight all round and there was plenty of kills both ways, like i said there was no 'minute one' alliance nor any NAP's formed so make all the excuses you like. Thanks for the dec though we could always use more, no idea why you were so salty in general chat. After we took down Orca they sent some hyper salty bois to trigger our traps (which literally made no difference at this point so good use of your time) and we put a new flag near Ner0 and just freely skirmished them down pretty easily due to a decent gear difference, Snuggles got prepped at our base and took it down after we finished Ner0. GG

orcalol.jpg

Bodythrowing with 23 people btw, shame you lost to trash :(

- Damo xo

13. Minch

Minch Yoda Wizard EU

Manes Hideout (T1U)

Fictillium(16), War (15-20?), Silverlight(?), Shuipala(20?), Cluster(15-20?), BalenosPolice(?)

This node war was a non mandatory for us so only 10 people showed up at the beginning.
    The node war started pretty intense as War was immediately spotted. We decided to go on War with the help of BalenosPolice and Cluster, and later on Shuipala after they took down Silverlight. We decided to give War some fun time cause they need the boost after losing to us in an intense 1v2 with Sov last monday so we decided to give them some kills. We then decided to start attacking War. Took us quite alot of strategically pushing from multiple directions and managed to take them down after 1,5 hours.

After War went down, our forces went up from 10 to 16. From this point on, the Resillience autism kicked in and made a deal with Cluster to take down Shuipala. After 10 minutes the plans changed from attacking shuipala to attacking Cluster. Cluster went down around 20 minutes later. Then, the autism reached it's peak after a Shuipala officer asked us for a 1v1(not sure if he meant an actual duel or just gvg, since their english was not the best) and we decided to just all go to shuipala and start axing them. With 4 minutes left on the clock, we managed to axe down shuipala and take the node.

GG, especially to War for holding out 1,5 hours against technically 4 guilds.

(P.S. shoutout to Aastrid for defending our base in her flametower)

[​IMG]

#14353 Minch, Oct 12, 2018 at 9:28 PM
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2018 at 4:19 AM
    FAINTU and Aastrid like this.
  14. Squishy_boi

Squishy_boi Enderhawk Musa 62 EU

Bree Tree Ruins
    Winner : LowKarma

EvenWorse (Terrible+Reroll) 30 at start 26 by hour in vs LK (39)

6:20 give or take I whisper Zephy for 1v1 he tells me his node we place.
    NW starts LK pushes hard while me and my flank take out 3rd guild out, Luminesce was killed by us 5mins in, then we went back to our base which was almost gone, we defend push em out few times and then my flank from start went to LK base and we sat there for 1hour and 30 minutes, wiping their base almost clean each time and they respawn node 10-20 people push us out rebuild and rinse and repeat, 20mins by the end LK takes out our fort with us taking theirs to 40% (only my flank was in their base for 1hour and 20mins) first 10-20 they got pushed by our main
    Non mandatory for us overall gg wp

15. L881

Desert Naga Temple T2

Cypher (15)
    vs SwordArtOnline(OwO) vs Finale vs Exit (15) vs Snipetower

At the beginning of the NW, we focused on scouting all the forts. We offered EXIT for a 1v1 at the end and they accepted. Finale came and attacked our base but we managed to wipe them out. Soon after, Finale offered us a deal as well but we had to decline them as we already had a deal. Seeing that Finale attacked us first, we went for them first. We went full offense and cleared out all their structures with cannon.

When Finale's fort was at 30%, we got contacted by EXIT and they required our assistance. We sent a few people to help EXIT clear out the SAO people at their base. After helping Exit out, our flank squad went to harass SAO and placed a flag near their base as well. We managed to take out some of the structures of SAO whilst our mainforce stayed at Finale.

After Finale died, our main force went straight towards SAO's base. When SAO saw us attacking their base, they pulled everyone back and this allowed EXIT to have some breathing space. We skirmished around their base and destroyed all their structures and put their tower to 40%. EXIT came to help us finish them off so we can proceed to our 1v1.

We took a short break and after that, we took the initiative and went offensive. Our musa/mae went on the opposite side and tried to distract their main force. After seeing a few of them chasing our dashing classes, our main force charged in. We took out all their structures with the help of cannon and elephant.

Even though EXIT had a drunken NW, they put up a good fight and it seemed like most of us had some fun.

GGWP

16. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Wizard 61 EU

Glad that you admit that you are trash in that last line, that's a nice start.

17. Dasutinesu

Those screenshots are faked. No Orca member would ever be this toxic towards any other guilds, We are always friendly and social towards anyone we meet. Jokes aside, NER0 told me that they made an alliance with snuggles rather early on aswell, just shortly before I asked them for an alliance so we wouldn't end up in a 1v3 situation (You all know how well that worked out) I was apparently too late and we got allied up on, in the end from what I know, snuggles got you to steamroll NER0 so they could gain their gift shortly after we went down. About the war, well. You are sitting on the same channel then us most of the time so we thought why not farm manshas everywhere on the map without it being limited to a certain area.

18. Zephyraz

oh cmon glassy be at least fair with that. After we spotted the snipe tower i asked to glassy if he would start the 1v1 dont mind the 3rd fort or if he just wanna get it first, he told me to kill the snipe fort so we went for it, suddenly my defense team told me terrible were on our fort so since the snipe fort was only 100 meters close to terrible base we switched target to their base cleaning them and leaveing the 3rd fort up for obv reasons. then after 10 min mr. glassy told me they were taking down the 3rd fort...

last 15sh min there was only 1 or 2 ppl in our base so you just chopped it down without any def.

Btw it was a really difficult nodewar for us, they defended really well and our lack of coordination did a lot on this nodewar, in anycase gg wp and gl further but pls next time at least write what happen and not what u dreamed.

19. Damocleez

:thonking:

Yeah 100% fake you got me! Tbh it would have been difficult for us but we would have taken a proper 1 v 1 with you with our slight number advantage over your gear advantage but apparently my guy doing politics got ignored today (who knows maybe incorrect spelling). The only reason we didnt go for Uprising was because i were told they were 5 people and will have little impact on the fight & Nero was on the other side of the entire node area with you guys smack bang in the middle of us and them. We steamrolled Ner0 after you went down because they went and faught (to my knowledge) like 5 uprising guys and took 30-40 minutes to take them out while we faught you which logically is kind of a stupid move, especially since you had already attacked them so you should be happy they didnt even show up for 50 minutes. Feel free to keep calling us mansha's because it makes our victory over you with the aid of 10/15 guys that one/two of you can one shot even sweeter, hell you didnt even take down one flag. We dont have a home channel btw so i guess see you at some world bosses sometime?

Memes aside i really dont understand the salt, i have no doubt you get allied on alot (consisting of many ex siege members) but you got a pretty good fight and im sure many of you had wicked K/D's with decent pvp for like an hour. Pretty sure i saw ThaEggy one shot the entire of Snuggles at one point :D

#14359 Damocleez, Oct 12, 2018 at 11:20 PM
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2018 at 11:27 PM
  20. Dasutinesu

You have no chance raid on raid against us without Disengage or any other alliance. We won't have to waste our PA's on other pushes and can fully commit on you which would mean a full wipe (like we did multiple times today already). Being happy about a "win" that you archived with a 3 guild alliance with a total of 50+ people on our base does already tell me what kind of poor being you are, it's surely difficult to win anything with such a trashguild as yours. We know that NER0 went to Uprising (Which was for 15-20 minutes to be exact, the overall maths wouldn't match when we put them onto defense for around 40 minutes before you forced us together with them to get back to our fort). Thanks for letting us farm you for more then an hour straight, the score boards looked quite decently today and serval people even enjoyed the rather random pve session and as I said before, we hope to meet you guys again so we can have our rematch. I am also not in the mood for the "memes". I am just sick of being body throwed to death by some plebs that think that they would have a chance face to face without any shitty alliance or mercs. When you want to open your mouth to certain topics then do your homework and do **** the good fashioned way instead of smacking your head against a table like any child with trisomie 21.

#14360 Dasutinesu, Oct 12, 2018 at 11:34 PM
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2018 at 11:43 PM