1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. ApeGang

2. Squishy_boi

Squishy_boi Enderhawk Musa 62 EU

That is the true new shotcaller decided he wont listen to me and wen straight for them, everything i said is the true, flank took out 3rd guild so they dont disturb us while LK pushes, meanwhile LK was on our base idk what I "dreamt" of? True at end they had 2 guys in base but we took out FT and supply before the last push started.

3. Dasutinesu

Our base was a mess because getting NER0 out early would've been the only way to turn all the **** around, so we rather tried to focus NER0 out as we knew that they would move with you and the other guild on us sooner or later instead of jumping full defense. Those kinda stuff is called a tactic if your birdbrain had ever heard of that before. You seem to be too mentally challenged to see things clearly, if you really want a 1v1 without the Disengage people that had carried you guys for the past two weeks then hit me up whenever, but I am quite certain that you would never dare to do that. Leaving it with that I wish you a nice remaining night and hope that you scrape the elephant poop from your eyes since being **** also seems to make you blind.

Caerva and Damocleez like this.
  4. Zephyraz

so everything you wrote was truth but you agree with 2 of my correction... classic glassyboy i guess.

5. Goocherino

It seems like the only birdbrain here is you, since if you would've read Damo's previous responses correctly you would of saw that he stated we only had 1 guy from Disengage here today, but it seems like all the salt you're producing must have impaired your vision, and even that 1 Disengage guy was a 510 gs Wizard.

6. Damocleez

I was done but....man you make it hard. Half the guild positive against a guild full of ex siege members? Yikes. We had one 500 RS wizard from Disengage with us today for your info.

Disengage carry btw 6EAEF436-FD46-4105-A739-07CD1FC79785.jpeg

7. Dasutinesu

I ****ing know that you had no disengage people there today lol. I was just saying that if we ever meet in the future don't bring any alliance and go for a 1v1 with us. I know how Disengage carried you when they participated btw, I already heard from Cater 10 minutes into the nodewar that the disengage guys got other **** to do. Just wanted to say that you would've lost today in a 1v1 or in any 1v1 that will occur without the disengage "alliance".

Caerva likes this.
  8. Damocleez

I have no doubt in that either, but if you actually read what I said I think we would put up a good fight which is all I really am trying to say considering your history. Not gonna bother discussing Disengage as you have your mind made up it seems, GG for the fight today.

9. Goocherino

We didn't **** talk, we didn't brag, we didn't say we would win in a genuine 1v1, we did nothing of the sort. But you guys just ooze so much salt it's actually pathetic, the insta dec after node war just symbolized that. I don't know what triggered you so much but or maybe you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, or you're just toxic and a piece of **** 24/7, but whatever GG buddy.

10. kosmoqueen

They're only pissed and trash talking hard cause they lost to "trash" and have to find a way to make themselves feel better.
    It's little **** syndrome, overcompensating because they are no longer the big dons.

Zephyraz and Kill_yourself like this.
  11. ThaEggY

ThaEggY ThaEggY Valkyrie 62 EU

high tier salt

Caerva likes this.
  12. Caerva

haha we rekt them so hard xD

ThaEggY likes this.
  13. Kollateral

I concur fine margoria salt

Caerva and ThaEggY like this.
  14. TD2

TD2

haHaHA dASU sTrIkES aGaIN
    Orca can be proud they are ex siege now just from Gate testing hihixD

15. Schinrah

You just jealous they had more impact on sieges by turning a wheel than the rest of us filthy plebs ever did :(
    also 10/10 for content creation keep mining dat salt! <3

ThaEggY likes this.
  16. Vanspoon

Vanspoon Tamer 62 EU

and till this day i thought irritating dasu was an achievement of mine
    feels
    [​IMG]
    man

17. Damocleez

Love the Orca members posting about salt when they spent the entire node war flaming general chat while we didn’t say a word & then posted the salty chronicle along with the war dec, topkek bois

#14377 Damocleez, Oct 13, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    ThaEggY likes this.
  18. exileinator

Not only that, they complain about getting 3v1'd right?

That makes it all the more funny, cause they 3v1'd us the day before (Fictillium vs orca, rune, sonsofheidel)
    Morals are good, but double morals are twice as good, amirite @Dasutinesu

Aastrid, ApeGang, Damocleez and 2 others like this.
  19. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

offtopic but - how would you determine which stats would get lowered in this example? bot ap and dp builds would be screwed if dropped below some thresholds. :)

what i would do is a solution with more requirements. first thing they need to fix is guild hopping. then they need to limit payouts to a degree with some rules and then they need to limit nodewar applications to some sort of middle value of the last 3 payouts. this way there would be no shitty mercing, guild switching and shiet and guild would go to nodes they deserve fighting for, depending on how much they have earned and continually distributed to their members. idea prolly needs some polishing but would probably eliminate stronger guilds from lower nodes and somewhat made them always fight the people who earn as much as them (at least via guild funds parameter)

20. Damocleez

I mean it was a 1.5 v 1 until the last 10 minutes of their fort when they did get the 3 v 1 but as I previously commented their base was stripped and at 40% by that point so.....Only reason why I kept responding here is because it’s funny how they claimed we forged some alliance against them when we just attacked them after we cleared the other guild closest to us (as you often do in a NW). We thought it was a good fight still don’t get why they are so tilted. Good to read that though doesn’t surprise me after seeing some of the stuff they qq’d into general chat yesterday :D