1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Maehwa EU

Marni's Lab (T1 -25) - Liberated

Orca (12-16), Kamasilve, PayOutWhen, Pufflings, SeaSheperd/POGGIES Union and a Snipe

We went for Kamasilve first and pulled some strings to get an alliance up against them, cause we had our fair share of Kamasilve doing that kind of thing to us in the past year.

At one point we shifted targets towards PayOutWhen, while the other guilds mainly were sticking to Kamasilve, but they pushed PayOutWhen as well at some points and Kamasilve defended PayOutWhen here and there as well.

Then PayOutWhen and Kamasilve dropped out and we agreed to a 1vs1 against SeaPoggies in the end cause we did not want to end up in a 2vs1 situation for once.

And in the end the node ended up liberated, cause we couldn't really do much against their base and they couldn't really do anything either.

So it was just an awkward stale, I forgot that T1 = Margoria at the moment.

2. Zephyraz

Central Guard Camp (t1 55)

LowKarma(55) vs Wanderlust(55?) vs BlackSheepGang(10sh) vs NovusOrda(snipe)

Sick number for us today and really nice 1v1 we fought with same numbers in the opposite side. We pushed since the early minutes getting their 3 recoveries as fast as we could, we played a lot bad in many fights didnt reach to get some clean wipe but with the pressure of the cannon and the positioning of their base really close to glish we reach to take 40% hp of their fort.

At one point they decided to trasform our nodewar in a base race, they got our fort down to 25% while we got their one down to 20% before we could clean our base, straight after we did a teleport close to their base and i still dont know how, we did a clean wipe on them which gave us the victory.

In the end gg wp to Wanderlust, you fought very well.

On a side note BSG were attacking Wanderlust as well and died to them, while we chopped down novusorda fort.

Ispanici and Daze-toyo like this.
  3. Damocleez

I (think) we were 23/24, our first node war back as just Karthage so plenty of work for us to do. Have seen reports & heard you guys are really strong so wanted to see how we fared, in hind sight im also very glad we didnt choose to 2 v 1 you with Rune and stuck to our plan as they can honestly suck a fat one after that showing. Incredibly jarring having 10/15 guys from a salty guild around the base with some on horses triggering traps whilst we were trying to deal with an incredibly coordinated & strong enemy. The minimap was pretty confusing and it really threw us off in regards to which direction we were regrouping, but alas the stronger guild won and it was a good fight. My guys fell pretty hard for the backwards kiting despite my shouting but glad we still picked up some decent kills :D, GG!

SaintJusticar likes this.
  4. Nyavenger

What was Cypher doing on a T2? Was there no T1 to fight on today?

DarkBever likes this.
  5. menczi

RUNE pov
    We went for WAR first as everyone else I believe, then after they went down we instantly went for Cypher, until the respawn timers kicked in we had 2 push on them but after that we just defended until we were out at 57min. For the last minutes karthage also came but didnt mattered anything.

Sorry for the few people who popped traps but few people disliked the fact that karthage came to our fort at the end, especially that they seemed much weeker than cypher and still made a 1v1 deal with them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. SaintJusticar

Because we heard that T2s provide delightful fights.

Rune and Karthage delivered.

Damocleez likes this.
  7. Schinrah

You do know that while you probably intented this to be sarcasm, right now it's truly the T1 nodes where you more often than not meet the stronger enemies? Alot of guilds seem to have switched T2's to T1's and thus alot of T1 guilds are going T2 now. Sad and funny at the same time :)

8. Damocleez

How about you actually learn to talk and listen before you **** talk and act like children. We knew Cypher were very strong but i told you we had agreed a 1 v 1 when you asked us to attack them and said that you wouldnt hold out. What part of that didnt you understand? We asked Cypher if they'd like us to leave you to finish the 1 v 1 but you guys were so far gone (pretty sure your fort was 10%) they said to just come and finish the job so we could start our 1 v 1. You guys did pretty well to hold out and i have no doubt we may also have had a good 1 v 1 but we had politics in place since the start of the node war and we had no plans to go back on it no matter how strong Cypher were. Your members triggering traps and telling us 'you didnt know you could trigger traps' is such a childish reaction to us refusing to break our arranged 1 v 1 with another guild just because you were losing, see you at some world bosses i guess :D

9. menczi

Okay first please leave the saltiness aside as I personally dont really care about it, so dont come to me with your anger please. But did our people trashtalk and popped traps, yes they did as I said why. And of course if you have a deal you wont go back on it, so its fair and square at least for me. Also the "didnt know can pop traps" was most likely me as somewhy I belived somewhy spectators cant pop traps, (I didnt pop any) and it wasnt a "childish reaction".

10. Damocleez

So you're telling me your guild has two t3's, a T4 and a t2 and you dont know that spectators set off traps? Dont straight up lie to me (although im sure you sniped all those nodes....). Dont come here and try and justify being total assholes and say 'you dont care' when you clearly did as 10 of you sat and camped our fort with more at Cyphers just to intentionally **** around and distract us because you lost to Cypher and we chose to not help you. Sad ****s.

In fact even after you said you would stop you then started circling the base with horses doing it more intentionally while we were trying to fight Cypher.

11. L881

Which guild are you from? Have we ever met on the battlefield? It seems like you have some kind of hatred against us.

12. Eiwei

Since we are currently dropping nodes to see if we are now allowed to form a Union I will just drop a video from the 20vs20 we did against ignore at monday.

gg and thx for the fight.

If other guilds are interested in a gvg with us hit me up in discord and we can try to arrange something.

Posting new nw-reports soontm again.

Kysthan likes this.
  13. Daze-toyo

Awesome fight today! You guys did a great TP at the end, i think we were stronger but you outstrategized us.
    Let's hope for more of those!

~Toyohisa from WL

ShadowQuantum, Ispanici and Zephyraz like this.
  14. HoraXu

Alumn Rock Valley T2 (45)

Finale, Heilig, Invasion & Damp_vajazzle alliance

After 5 min into the node war all other 3 guilds were at our fort and we fell after 25 min. Really interesting node war.

Nyavenger likes this.
  15. MarsKiller

MarsKiller Ranger 62 EU

I don't think it has anything to do with hate.
    More like: T2/T3/T4 guilds dropping to T1 nodes and start killing 450-500 GS 10-15 Man guilds. While themself having 20-25 530-Softcap GS on avgs and calling T1 guilds bodythrowing the T2/T3/T4 guilds for 2 hours long until your 5 man attack group destoyed all based a good fight.

And if you then still don't know what that means let say it like this:
    You as T2/T3/T4 guild goes to a battle with a steel full automatic rocket system ship into a group of 20 wooden ships who only has some cannons.

MisterEagle likes this.
  16. lorencon

hhahaha now the problem is why t1 smallscalers are going t2 :D the mentality i swear cracks me up

17. Mathoul

All these people should step up instead of farming kids on T1/T2.
    I wonder how long this can stay.

Nyavenger and Kysthan like this.
  18. Ileara

Implying ppl are interested in pvp.

19. lorencon

nobody wants to 1vs1 you on ele

20. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Maehwa EU

Hexe Stone Wall (T2 - 60)

Orca (12-16) vs RAGNAROK/Paradigma Union.

They swarmed us and we fell after holding for around 30 minutes.

#14420 Fuan, Oct 17, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2018