1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Nblake

I gotta say i loved it.

But i wasn't complaining about the amount we can earn. I was more wondering why some nodes T1 seems to pay like a T3 or so.

2. Silnaer

Its not working at all. So far it seems like every node pays about the same (regardless of your own funds, which according to the patch notes the pay is based upon) with the exception of liberated nodes. Send a ticket about it a while back but they just seem to ignore it, doubt the support even knows what is going on though.

The T4 you guys got was probably one held by a guild that won a region so the node wasn't a full week liberated. Hence you guys didn't get double pay but just a bit more than the usual 800 :/

3. Irini

tbh, if the numbers on the patch notes are correct (tax share values of 20/23/27/30% for T1/2/3/4), then it would mean you can only get 50% more comparing a T4 to a T1

We got a T4 yesterday, and im not quite sure but I guess it gave us around 1,5billion. Seems to be in line with the other nodes i heard about.

On a personal note. In the last weeks/months we had people leaving the guild, because "they couldnt make progress in a pvp guild"
    So only the last few people that really love to pvp, despite the shitty money, will remain. Sad times for pvp players, indeed.

4. Nblake

Thanks for answers. It's sad to hear you are losing people due to the lame payouts, hope they do something about it soon.

5. Irini

Well, one could say, you cant really play with people in a pvp guild having that mindset anyway. Same with the usual suspects that try to trick their group mates by bringing no party elixirs for weeks and giving lame excuses for that. There are always some bad apples

6. HolyPancake

Fiy low tier guilds seems to get more tho.. as in t1 nodes (pre changes) gave 300-400m~ unoccupied t1(for 1 week) 600m~ t2 was i think around 700-900m and unoccupied around 1.5b t3 was 2b-3b and uncontested t3 4.5b~ thats more or less the pay you would get for nodes before yes t3 and t4 might give less now but t1 t2 probably give more than double than it used to.. considered t3/t4 is siege guilds or snipes id say its good they reduced it a bit and t1-t2 is most of the ppl in the pvp scene.. so idk why ppl would complain about payouts arent enough except if they r in a siege guild.. i do agree lifeskilling and Seamonsterhunting is stupid atm and should be changed and if they find AN ACTUAL solution to the nw system should obviously raise all nodes payouts considered pvp is suppose to be the endgame content in the game..

7. Schinrah

Aye, I'm glad there are still people like you around who have a firm grasp on what was wrong with those filthy payouts. Spending 2 hours taking out up to 10 other guilds for a 800mil payout should be reward enough! I mean those poor SMH guilds have 0 sense of accomplishment when they make that much as a guild in 10 minutes. The only way I see right now to improve upon this utterly unfair state of the game is to increase SMH money and remove monetary rewards for nodewars.

On a more serious note: Yeah, it feels like you can't progress as fast gearwise in a purely pvp minded guild, I know a bunch of people that joined SMH guilds because of it and they do progress way faster. Even if you take like 5 nodes a week it's nothing compared to what a SMH guild with an equal size of members can make, also you can always place some valencia snipes ontop for good measure.

8. Dasutinesu

Khuruto Cave T1 (Max 25) [Orca (14), ServerTaken, SonsOfHeidel, PM'S (Snipe)]

We build there in the hope to not get zerged out for once and it looked decently in the beginning. I kinda overestimated SonsOfHeidel and wanted to ally up on them and gladly got no reply from ServerTaken. We then pushed up on SonsOfHeidel, pressured their base down in a back and forth till they finally went out, then moved onto ServerTaken and took them rather quickly out and in the end killed the snipe.

GG to all guilds, the first time that something wasn't a clusterfuck on a t1 for us.

9. Dilthas

Weirdly there's no salt here.

Demir2k, Herbertgz and Husky_ like this.
  10. Zephyraz

Ancient Ruin Excavation Site (t1 55)

LowKarma(55) vs NovusOrda (51)

During the first 10 minutes we traded some dmg on forts then we had luck on one wipe and got their recoveries, that permitted us to get a slightly advantage on res timers, so after another of their push in our base we could push them and get all their structures, sadly we hadnt our flag so we couldnt put pressure so much.

At that point they decided to turtle, sadly most of the pushes ended on fights that lasted more than 40 second so we had ppl respwaning from both sides and keep fighting, starting close to endless fights.

Every fight we won pushed their fort down to 30% ish and every fight they won gave the time to repair up to 70-80% so it was really painfull to see almost no progress.

In the end we won a couple of fights carried by the abnormous amount of pas we got so after 1.20hr of nodewar we finally won.

gg to NO every time we fight them we enjoy a lot and get awesome fights.

11. Meryon94

Pilgrim's Sanctum: Humility t2 (45) Draw.

Elysium ( 15 ) vs Disengage ( 7 )
    We scouted for one hour until their fort show up and than we climbed for half an hour because their fort was on the mountain, where should be impossible to build or , should i say, where is BUGGED. So basically we spent all the nodewar climbing.
    Please do something about that. Should not be possible to build in places like this one.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BurningReflex and Zephyraz like this.
  12. Herbertgz

Rhutum Outstation (Tier 2, liberated for 2 days) 22/10/2018

Trauma(Winner) (23) vs VIKINGOS(27?) & Nightshift(?)

We placed on Rhutum wanting a fight as we didn't have a proper one for almost a week now.

Before the node war started, we scouted out an officer from Nightshift at their base location, so when we spawned in we had 2 people riding towards it to tag it. Afterwards we found VIKINGOS, and we decided to go for them as we thought they were gonna be the stronger guild on the node.

As we arrived at their fort we quickly wiped the people outside and took position on a rock next to their fort. We then started to damage the flame tower that was on the side towards the rock after taking out the FT. We worked on other structures on that side, our attack party got wiped a little after that. Following that we started having some small clashes on the road outside their base, both sides got some decent wipes here. Not before long we saw that VIKINGOS took out Nightshift, with their group of people returning to help their defense the fight became more difficult. They also started to send people to our base, some of them were pretty geared and we lost some recovery centers which we later rebuilt.

Not before long we started losing most of our engages, we got a flag down, and we also took our elephant to their base, As the elephant got there(And we got it through that shitty gate you have to whistle it through) We brought it into their base, taking it to 50%. After that we continued our clashes on the street, still winning a few, but also losing some. Not before long we noticed them sending a larger number than before towards our base. As they did we decided to make a risky move which would secure us the node at the end. We all respawned at town. (By now they had taken out 2 of our flags in total) and got on our horses. When everyone got on their horses we moved to their base, they still had a couple people left which we took out together with a rebuilt flame tower. We put CTG up to get the remaining people to their base and started to axe. As their fort hit around 10-15% they started respawning and when we started losing people we thought that was gonna be it. When their spawn protection finally ran out we only had one person left axing and a few skirmishing around. Together they managed to wipe the people again (Zerker ult OP :D) and our lonely axer(Curevsaids) took out the rest of the fort hp.

Overall VIKINGOS was very good at pre-engaging into us, especially their very laggy geared musa (We heard later that he was using a VPN which explains the lag). It was a difficult fight but that is what we were hoping for and we had a lot of fun. Cheers to VIKINGOS for giving us the fight we wanted.

#14472 Herbertgz, Oct 22, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  13. Dasutinesu

Keep your nose out of others **** and stop the circle jerk with your guildmates in terms of liking your post. Go and take care of your wannabe weeb guild that poached most of it's members from others. Hope that's enough salt for you o/

Kjell, Nevie and lorencon like this.
  14. Dilthas

You should try and make more sense and logical roasts, don't come at me saying "wanna be weeb guild" when you yourself are one, just makes you look like a hypocrite, and nah fam, not enough salt to reach your peak :(

Demir2k and Husky_ like this.
  15. HoraXu

Balenos River Mouth T1 (40)

Finale + Luminescence Alliance vs Kuraidesu

Scouted Kuraidesu really fast and from there we pretty much pressured them the whole time. They did couple pushes to our base and took some of our structures down but their base was already clean before that. Their base location was pretty bad cause it was next to town so even if they took our flags down we could just simply teleport to town and continue from there. It was nonstop 50 min of PvP and we had fun, gg.

16. Shreadow

Tuesday
    Gavinya Volcano Zone (T2 max45)

StandBy vs Venatoris vs VikingsonShrooms vs Ecchi(something)alliance vs OpSociety vs H...(snipe with axes?)

Today we just picked a Node with a nice Terrain and more Forts, Hoping for a 1v1/2v1 deal. None of the participating guilds wanted a Deal with us :(. So we had a 4v1 after H... went down. OpSociety had no force tho and we were unsure which guild they were attacking. We had some pessure on Vikings base and took most of their buildings out at on point. After 50min we dropped out after some ppl reached 100+ kills. Contacting Tribut somehow was bugged for me all Players were "offline" even when they stood in front of me. :(

Good Fight from StandBy

17. Herbertgz

Behr Downstream (Tier 1) 23/10/2018

Trauma(Non-mandatory Node War - Winner) (22) vs Tempest(31) & Valor(10?)

We scouted Valor building their base before the node war, and as such we send someone (me) to go tag them at the start of the nodewar already.

After some extra scouting we found Tempest, we have never fought against them before but with their requirements they seemed stronger than Valor so we decided to focus on them. We weren’t sure what valor was up to since we didn’t see them around that much but they later offered us an alliance against Tempest and they occasionally joined in on the fight with about 10 people. So after around an hour of pushing Tempest into their base, we finally axe'd them down. After a short break to repair/restock we went to valor, and took them out as well.

Overall it was a good fight, Tempest had some good engages, which kept us off their fort for quite a while, but in the end it wasn’t enough and we managed to secure the node anyway. Cheers to both Tempest and Valor. <3

--- Trauma 6 nodes btw, [​IMG]

#14477 Herbertgz, Oct 23, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    Demir2k, Husky_ and Dilthas like this.
  18. 1235t1472351232

GG's don't know why Tempest cried about us being allied with you considering their attendance. But shoutout to their garbage Ninja squad of 3 that had to babysit each other to not get farmed like crops by one shitty maehwa. Valor was 12 people with 2 on defense.
    Also if someone is looking for an alliance for t1s come talk to us :SMILE:

Nyavenger and Demir2k like this.
  19. Zephyraz

Oze Pass (t1 55)

LowKarma vs Snipefort(ffs)

i hate this game.

Ispanici and Silnaer like this.
  20. Mathoul

Liberated Nodes when? :)