1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Mathoul

Thx for telling me i will be careful now to not cross paths with that person

2. Schinrah

No problem mate, and keep an eye out so that you don't get banned by affiliation :|

3. OUCH!

We won balenos with no shotcaller, no excuses.
    Also don't lie, you got banned for posting hentai gifs in the official discord didn't you

4. hawkmanlol492

Don't get me wrong, intricate aint even half as strong as they claim to be xD, but it's the bragging dude, the empty words xD. Like going around killing a bunch of people that didn't even awaken yet and suddenly you get invited to Intricate!

5. Schinrah

Rakshan Observatory T1 - 25

Bliss (15+4 - 1), Pony_Pest, Inside, Luminescence, Kuejin

Scouted everyone, Lumi and Pony were closest. Adhering to the meta we had brought some friends & family and they told us that Pony was also a guild adhering to said meta. So we decided to go there, and indeed they had alot of friends & family as emotional support.

We slugged it out for the better part of an hour, fighting was back and forth but we kept the initiative and pressure on their base. Luminescence did show up once in the beginning but they left soon after so it was mostly us and our friends n fams enjoying a nice evening shielded from the scorching desert sun by the mighty cliffs of Ancado Harbor.

Meanwhile the other 3 guilds were fighting each other, by the time our fight with Pony_Pest ended both Kuejin and Insides base were somewhat damaged but mostly intact. We had been approached by Kuejin early in the war for an alliance and Luminescence was not making any threats towards us either so we went for inside.

When we arrived Kuejin withdrew to their own base, and Lumi did the same, allowing us to fight Inside 1vs1. Fights were going well in our favor, but we did not have a flag in the beginning and the closest respawn was Ancado. However, their base was towards the east of it, and above in the cliffs, so the way back after a death was significant. We had meanwhile suffered some disconnects that could not get back so our offense was abit low in numbers.

They managed to do some rebuilding after wiping enough of us to force us back and wait for respawns to come back, but we did set up a flag during that time and then regained momentum. Quite clearly Kuejin got bored of sitting in their base so they came to see what's up and joined for the last 1-2 pushes. Inside dropped out around 21:30ish.

After that we went to Kuejin's base and started the work, the Horse that is Blue had meanwhile stationed Günther the Grey close to Kuejin and once we got rid of those pesky flame throwing elephant hating black boxes the two of them started smashing into the tower. Meanwhile Lumi had gotten bored and was skirmishing at our base so we split off some people on offense to bolster our defense.

Unfortunately Kuejin did not have the emotional support of their families and friends and that tanky nasty mystic was not enough to stop the power of friendship. They fell around 21:45. We then went to Lumi who were truly good sports the entire war but also the lowest geared guild on the node, when mighty Günther showed up on the field once more their fate was sealed and they dropped out at 21:55.

Really appreciate both Kuejin and Lumi staying out of the fight with Inside for the most part and allowing both of our guilds to have some good fights!

GGWP everyone, was a fun nodewar and nice that everyone seemed to have around the same numbers too!

6. Souyo

the only unstable thing here is your member count after you got trashed
    losing 1/4 of your guild after that ""gvg"" sure is impressive

7. OUCH!

[​IMG]Also, 265 ap on T1 and you complain about getting zerged :thinking:

#15367 OUCH!, Mar 15, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  8. KritoZeus 2

We lost 8 members the past week. 6 were friends that wanted more than 2 nws a week one left for a siege guild and the other wants to quit so went for smh we barely even see your guild tbh one garmoth per 4 days hmm..
    You legit cant believe that im.the only 265ap on t1s right? most of the ppl there have the same ap of even higher and if not they bring friends and family so your point isnt quite valid.

9. KritoZeus 2

10. Exaah

11. Schinrah

Here I was wondering what you meant, then I educated myself.

[​IMG]

Ignorance was Bliss :(

#15371 Schinrah, Mar 16, 2019 at 2:33 PM
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2019 at 2:45 PM
  12. Exaah

Schinrah likes this.
  13. Zephyraz

Ehwaz Hill t1 55 DRAW

LowKarma vs Cron Caste walls aka Delete

we spent the first 30 min pushing their gate with horses and cleaning their base from structures till they wiped us.
    Then we spent 1.10 hr on trying to find a way to push their fort again w/o solution, since their nodewar was just stay in top of cron castle walls dropping **** on us, we decided to bait em out, letting their flank destroy our structures and damaging our fort.

Last 20 min of nodewar was farming them at our fort so we got at least a bit of pvp.

gg wp and thx kukao for not fixing fort placing spots that give to attackers ebola.

14. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Stonetail Horse Ranch - T2U 30man
    Kamasilve (19+2), Necrotic, Reroil
    Winner: Kamasilve

So you're going by "Necrotic" now eh? Haha whats up nerds, it's Sneak from SPI. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time on T1U. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Orca the guild you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200mil/hour in Hystria and drive a T9 pegasus. I guess some things never change huh? Nice catching up lol, easy node.

Sneakapeak,
    Kamasilve

LigtZ, Fuan, Schinrah and 11 others like this.
  15. Marcellio

is the reason why War go T2 because there are no fights on T3? All this will cause is all the T2 guilds going to T1

16. Schinrah

Always knew Orca was a filthy golddigger!!!

[​IMG]

Senziken and Nevie like this.
  17. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Archer 57 EU

Terrmian Cliff (T2 - 45)

Orca (around 20 some left, some joined) vs Yes vs ProdigyWhen (Prodigy/PayoutWhen) vs Polarwolf vs Tempest

So I woke up a little before the node war and cried a little bit, since I missed Vell and then this ******* of a leadership decided to build on T2 - 45 node and I was devastated... these ****ing... phew anyways (PepeHands)

We went to the Club, that is located at the Terrmian Cliff.

To be honest in the end we were kind of just there you know sitting at some table in the corner and ****... this ProdigyWhen grandma started dancing a little bit on the table we were sitting at, but it didn't really quite feel right, since we saw that Yes guy over at the other side of the club being all flashy and **** you know .. partying hard and stuff. Man that guy even had a bar fight with those thugs called Tempest and Polarwolf, while we were just like sitting there watching some saggy ass dancing on our table, man **** that hurt.

So anyways shortly after this whole bar fight started this Yes chad already beat up both Tempest and Polarwolf and then they were looking at that ProdigyWhen grandma on our table in some kind of way you know and we just couldn't take that **** anymore and tried to man up and ****, so we walked up to that Yes bully and just spat into his face and shat on his table, but in the end they just beat up ProdigyWhen, while we were shitting on their table and after they were done with the grandma, they beat the living **** out of us and threw us into a ditch next to Elder's Bridge after taking our money, that we wanted to save up for a new ride.

Post was so late, cause I cried for a few hours...

#15377 Fuan, Mar 18, 2019 at 1:48 AM
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2019 at 2:04 AM
    Fluffy_Tail, LigtZ, Yurino and 7 others like this.
  18. Schinrah

T1 - 25 Rakshan Observatory (250AP cap)

Bliss (16), HeadHunters, PatchNotes, Lantern

Well, thought we do some quality control on PA's latest "feature" and went back to last weeks battlefield. Turns out all 3 other guilds are playing mountain goats east of Ancado Harbour while we were enjoying a fresh breeze of desert air in the middle of fakkin nowhere on the opposite side of the node.
    In the start HH decided to pay us 2 visits but without a flag and considering the distance they didn't manage to regroup for more. So after we cleaned house we moved to play goats ourselves. Quickly realized that HH and PN had a strong bond of friendship going and were now bullying the poor guys from Lantern because they didn't want to share their mountain.

Unfortunately with all 3 of their bases close to each other the pressure on Lantern was high, and HH sneakily killed our flag while we cleaned out PN's base. From then on HH consequently ignored us and ran past us to further bully Lantern while we kept pressuring PN. Unfortunately Lanterns tower was already low when we arrived, and had taken further dmg during our fight with PN. We switched over to defending Lantern in the vain hope of them being able to repair and rebuild but they didn't seem to have brought he necessary equipment.

So once their tower was around 10% both PN and HH just ignored us and ran straight towards the tower, their hideous and shameful plan soon bore fruit and Lantern, severely bullied, tears in their eyes had enough and packed up their stuff to go home.

Well, it was obvious to us that the bullies would now direct their attentions towards us for having interferred with their shenanigans. We still got to clean out PN's base once more because HH was presumeably preparing their assault on our base, so we decided to see how far we can get before they show up at our base. We got PH down to 40%, base cleaned when HH started to huff and puff at our desert home.

We did not have enough numbers to split up and keep the pressure at PN since both guilds outnumbered us individually. So the decission was made to turtle and not give the node to the mean bullies. During our valiant defense we destroyed several flags and cannons and kept harrassing enemy group ups to prevent any fully sized engages on our small number. We were quite successful and the only time both guilds managed to attack in full force simultaneously t'was 21:54 already.

So none of us was game for a loss that late into the war and we skirmished until both raids were deded with Gunther, our mighty grey mammal, smashing his counterpart into the desert sand.

Conclusion: DK's are glasscannon trash, minus the cannon part on 250's. Tamer ults still delete entire groups of people no fakks given, you just can't kill em as quick, so thats a bonus...Note to self bring tamers too . PA's obviously don't work, heals do. Or so I was told by my witchards, I never got any cuz DK iframes are designed to dodge both heals and PA's, not dmg or cc's, so no difference here.

Overall most classes survive longer and at least some of us thought it was "more fun", I'm a salty bitter vet so obviously I don't share this happy go merry kind of attitude.

GG & WP - and plis don't boolie, there is enough space in those mountains for everyone to be a goat!

#15378 Schinrah, Mar 21, 2019 at 10:13 PM
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2019 at 10:20 PM
    Immortalised likes this.