1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. KritoZeus 2

It was their diplo talking with my gm you must be legit delusional. Sneak was trash talking after the backstab.

2. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

Well I don't know if that's kamas diplo guy, also I don't see the whole converstation and according to that screenshot it looks like your guy approached someone. I can just comment on something that I see, so I'd not call it "delusional".

3. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Where did I trashtalk? :O
    Please provide more screenshots!

4. Nevie

Nevie Tadpole

Im the diplomat, we wanted more pvp so in order to get that we could gift the node (see my use of the word "can" in the screenshot). How ever, when we proposed a 2v1 vs us we never got a reply from either of Intricate or Origine. Also Kim Jong Sneak is a dictator GM and I rule under his demand.

5. KritoZeus 2

Well unfortunately i restarted the game so no more ss but i dont think that i need to answer further when your diplo comes here also and starts the excuses too.. Anyway seems loke you are getting zerged for a reason no one can trust some dudes that go back on their word

6. Nevie

Nevie Tadpole

Tbf we were all Kritonium Saltium-deprived. Thanks for seeing to our needs

Vusak likes this.
  7. Schinrah

[​IMG]

I mean, I'm just an outside party, but you have only provided evidence that they agreed to give you a nod for your help. I will, since I have faith in humanity, trust that at least one or two of them gave you a nod after they chopped your fort?

8. Nevie

Nevie Tadpole

9. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Maehwa EU

Costa Farm (T2 - 30)

Orca (25) vs Overkill vs OOK vs Gloubi

Another non mandatory for us to shake off some dust.

Was a rather simple node war so I'll keep it short.

We took out Overkill while OOK took out Gloubi.

After that was done we had a short break and then went right into the fight against OOK.

The fight itself wasn't anything spectacular. OOK had some bomb meta moments that shook us here and there, but apart from that we pretty much had constant pressure on their fort, so they eventually died after a few pushes/skirmish fights.

GG

ThaEggY likes this.
  10. BANiSH

The backstab was proposing a 2v1 AGAINST US to ensure PvP for all remaining guilds on the node. We could have still given you the node at the end of NW timer. Your entire guild just AFKed from the moment MULTIPLE PEOPLE INCLUDING GM, DIPLO, SHOTCALLER AND MERCS got contacted to pick up the fight instead of AFKing. Your guild is the one running away from PvP. We tried to increase the amount of PvP. You decreased it. You are a drama w***e, nothing more, nothing less. @KritoZeus 2

11. Ambiguity

Ambiguity Rooting Berserker 62 EU

Can confirm, multiple nods were given

12. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Valencia Plantation (T2-30)
    Kamasilve (22), Blissfulhunt, Violent, Eviscerate, Prismatic, Yes, Exilium

We came to party at our plantation after seeing seven forts were build, and we knew we were in for a good one.
    Our fight started at our closest opponent, Violent, which held for about 45 minutes of constant pressure.

Kamasilve 1 - Valencia plantation guilds 0 (Sorry Blissfulhunt, you do not count, it would make the story less heroic)

When they fell, we moved over to Yes, trying to take them out, but we found out Exilium was doing a pretty good job at that already, so instead of 2v1'ing them, we decided that Eviscerate would be our next target (all their alliances were set already, with two 1v1s set up without us being invited).
    Eviscerate was applying heavy pressure on Prismatic at our time of arrival, and overestimated their own strength, trading their entire base for a couple more pushes on the near-death Prismatic crew. We took the opportunity to take it all away from them, and forcing them back on defense and relieving pressure from Prismatic. After a couple back and forth pushes, we got their rebuild down and finished them off as well.

Kamasilve 2 - Valencia plantation guilds 0

Thereafter we went back to Yes, to find a still ongoing battle with Exilium. Upon learning the alliance with Prismatic would result in a 2v1 against us, after Yes would inevitably fall, we again left Yes base and were determined to take out Prismatic forcing Exilium to 1v1 us. Prismatic base was still pretty much in ruins and we made quick work of those last remaining percentages on their fortress.

Kamasilve 3 - Valencia plantation guilds 0

The only guild that stood in our way to fighting Exilium was Yes... With time closing in, we decided to leave no Yes member spared and did the final couple pushes on them together with Exilium until they finally fell.

Kamasilve 4 - Valencia plantation guilds 0 (This point should probably go to Exilium, but again, less heroic story)

At last.. Nothing stood between us and our long-term rivals Exilium...
    We were as ready as we could be, saved all our blue-quality elixirs to make the most out of the upcoming battle...
    Until someone reminded me the NWs only last two hours and we would have merely ten minutes left to fight them.
    So instead we TP'd onto their base and chopped it down... heroicly! (We were given permission at this point, but yeah, HEROICLY)

Kamasilve 5 - Valencia plantation guilds CRUSHED.

Our freekeh, our pistacios and our f***ing date palm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to all the guild involved, making a great NW with three separate 1v1s ongoing, with minimal zerging and maximal PvP for most!

(Sorry BlissfulHunt, you got the short end of the stick)

Nevie, HardTrash, Vusak and 1 other person like this.
  13. HardTrash

Exilium were 22-24 today (incl. 3 mango friends). We started by taking out Blisshunt who were south of us, took about 20minutes there. After that we checked who to attack next and saw Violent fighting Kama and Eviscerate getting 1v2 by Yes & Prismatic (if im not mistaken). So we decided to fight Yes next and pretty much almost all Nodewar. We had them low and had all their buildings down but kept getting bugged by some Prismatic near our flag so we couldnt get a proper re-group to finish Yes. Once we got a good regroup and went to them, they just PA'd and insta pushed us and killed us (We will have no PA's). After 1hour of fighting Yes, Prismatic decided to tp our almost empty base, got everything down and our base to 70%. We made the mistake of insta leaving and going back to Yes without checking if they have a flag closeby, which they did. So they respawn'd and ran into our empty base, got it to 10%? after which we decided to rebuild a few buildings and repair with 3 people since no one else had mats. At some point Kama tp'd Prismatic? I think, Yes tp'd us, we survived, Prismatic lost 1-2 pushes after that Tp. We helped Kama get the rest of the Yes fort down and then with 10minutes left in the Nodewar, we left and let Kama take the node, which they could of probably won anyways since we were still at 10%. GGs to everyone there, WTB PA's.

14. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

How much would you pay for a PA-bot (witch)?
    Asking for a friend :]

HardTrash likes this.
  15. HardTrash

I'd trade my best player, Fanta.

16. Fantasily

OwO Big fan Sneak

17. Schinrah

Glad at least someone had fun. Our war started with 3 or 4 people crashing on the TP to the fort, then Exilium showed up and started bullying. First respawn a couple more people got disconnected and spawned all over the place, mostly in Sandgrain, cause that's so close y'know.

Not that it did matter a whole lot, cause Exilium clearly isn't our ballpark, do no dmg, die to a breeze, respawn, repeat 10/10 would commit sudoku again.

18. KritoZeus 2

Well if you so desperately wanted the 2v1 and pvp why didnt you message me? You are just making empty excuses now. Im not a drama whore as you said i just dont like low backstabbing shits that cry all day that they are being zerged and when they have an ally they backstab him xd... That behavior will get you even more zerged no one wants to deal with this kind of people. We learned our lesson and from next nws we will do what every1 does kill the backstabbers then enjoy the node simple as that.

19. BANiSH

[​IMG]
    Bruh ...

Nevie likes this.
  20. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Maehwa EU

Phoniel's Cabin (T3 - 40)

Orca vs Leviathan vs Access_Denied vs Millennium vs Rend

We wanted to check how we'd do against some of the stronger guilds today since we had a lot of sign ups, so we picked this node and it turned out to be a pretty good one for that cause.

I won't lie at the start we were pretty eager to set up something against Rend as soon as possible, but since Leviathan was right next to us and kept trying to push us and due to us hearing that Access_Denied and Millennium were already doing fine against Rend, we just said "whatever" and focused on fighting Leviathan in the start, instead of over-killing it against Rend.

Our fight against Leviathan seemed pretty balanced for the most part.

We usually just pushed them back whenever they tried to push towards our base, but we couldn't really keep a constant offense up in the early minutes of the node war, since the area around their base was just complete cancer to fight in, so we ended up not really being able to do much in terms of objectives around their fort since the respawn timers were still low and the whole area was just aids.

After a bit however we kind of managed to stay on offense for a bit, but that was also the point where Access_Denied and Millennium finished off Rend and Access_Denied sent Millennium our way so they could fight Leviathan.

I guess they didn't want to fight Millennium nor us, since they only brought 25 today.

But that aside we tried to hold as best as we could against Millennium, but we eventually fell to them after around 35 minutes, due to constant pressure onto our fort with flags, town respawns and so on and ...

"millenium is literally hogwartz and robin hood having a baby"

so yeah unlucky I guess, was a decent fight tho.

I assume that once we were out Leviathan got taken out by Access_Denied and Millennium and then Millennium won the 1v1 fight against Access_Denied and took the node.

GG

#15520 Fuan, Apr 30, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    Ambiguity likes this.