1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. KritoZeus 2

Im the only diplo in my guildie and received no messages at all its probably one more cheap attempt to make excuses for being low. Good job man

2. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Hello again KritoZeus,

I see you're not an attention-seeker at all.

But I just wanted to let you know why you didn't receive any whispers.
    As part of our guilds trial we require everyone to show us a screenshot with their blocked-player list in game, and if your name is not on there, we do not proceed with the arena-trial.

This is likely why you were completely ignored on the node war.
    Your past toxicity towards myself and my members has let me to believe we're better off putting you on the block-list before you have a chance to poison our members with your keyboard.

I would suggest to ask BigBaker to interact with us next time we meet.
    He seems like a decent player, and we're willing to talk to him even tho you're part of his officer team.

Good luck in your future adventures,

With kind regards,
    Kamasilve

Senziken, Vusak, Nevie and 1 other person like this.
  3. hawkmanlol492

4. Hirashu

Looking for players serendia 2 level 55 active in pvp node wars guildmissions and bosses and using discord for communication.... my gs is 439 and there are more we are with 72 players atm

5. OUCH!

Atlas Farmland (T1 25) 6 weeks liberated, 14 forts

Zag(24), Myrios, Fusion, Sententiae, DarkGenesis, HouseOfNight, DeathGrim, DieHarfner, Dream?, EcchiSquad, 4 guilds I never saw

So while checking for forts on wednesdays the past few weeks I'd noticed a large amount of forts on Atlas Farmland every Wednesday, usually we were locked to higher tiers but today we weren't so I decided so go try out the gearcapped T1 and see what 14 forts was like

Started out with the usual scouting, found all the forts on our half of the node and got approached by Myrios for an NAP till we took out the other forts on our side. We started out by aping onto HouseOfNight while Myrios fought with Sententiae, and took them out pretty quickly, around 15 minutes, and then moved over to DeathGrim who were currently pushing into DieHarfner, they were probably capped and had some unfavourable terrain around their fort so they took us another 30 minutes or so, then as soon as they went down we rushed over to DieHarfner and finished them in 5 minutes or so. During this time Myrios had been pushing back and forth with Sententiae, they got them to 50% but took some damage themselves I believe, after DieHarfner went down we moved onto Senteniae and Myrios moved over to Dream and took them out while we got lost in the desert around Sententiaes fort.

In the meantime on the other side of the node Fusion and DarkGenesis had allied to take out each guild over there individually like we had with Myrios, so suddenly Fusion and DG appeared at our fort and we had to pull back to defend leaving Myrios to push Sent for a while, we held those 2 pretty easily for a while but then Fusion swapped onto Myrios so they had to fall back to fort defence, we went for a CTG onto Fusion while they were on Myrios, but didnt manage to get enough done by the time we had DG and Sent on our fort again and they wiped most of our structures before we could return and clean them off. At around 8:45 Myrios went down, and shortly after that we started getting 3v1d with no structures left, but with some respawn pushes to clear people off our fort when they tried to axe we managed to hold on until it liberated for the 7th week in a row. Possibly the most fun nodewar I've ever had, GG to all the guilds and hopefully the node never gets taken again, sorry to the guilds I didn't mention but you were on the other side of the NW and we never got to tag you, if anyone on the other side could tell me more about what happened I can edit my post

6. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

14 forts, 6 week liberation?!
    Why can't we have this kind of PvP on T2-4?!
    Also, where are all these players coming from?!

7. OUCH!

I'm guessing a lot of guilds who quit nws due to old T1 being full of overgeared small scale guilds have come back now that those guilds have moved up. I think a lot of the problem is there are too many 100 man nodes, and not enough T3/T4 small scale nodes which puts stronger guilds onto T2, and makes it a real pain for anyone to move up. We felt a bit too strong for T1 yesterday, but higher nodes are basically a roulette of siege guild or snipe in my experience, imo adding some more T3-T4 small scale nodes and locking T2 like T1 might help out a lot

8. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

100% agreed! Too bad there is no way we can communicate with the devs/CMs/GMs without getting banned :|

Schinrah and OUCH! like this.
  9. Exaah

the actual ****

10. Azu

Azu

Taphtar Plains (T4 100)

Gloubi (13+1 latecomer) vs LowKarma (started with ~10, ended with ~17?) vs 2 snipes

After our monday's T2 NW against OOK, we said: if we are going to fight guilds like this on T2, let's try T3 or T4. Let's save the T4 scene by repopulating it. ^^
    The day later, here we are, expecting either snipes or a big guild that would consider our 13-ppl army a snipe (which we were not).

In the first minutes we saw that LowKarma destroyed a snipe, so we decided to go fight them. They placed only a fort, but with low rez timer and no space to spread out (canyon), we couldn't put them out of the game before they bring more people.

At first we were dominating despite some of us dying. Then we were just pressuring them, then came some stronger guys on their side, who helped them defending while they were building FT and all other buildings.
    Due to their placement, we had to bring all our guys to reach their fort. But once their Hwasha was up, we couldn't get anywhere near the base.
    A canon would have been helpful but we had none.

Once their flag was placed, the situation changed and we were forced to suspend our attacks to defend, leaving only a couple of guys near their base. We managed to push them back and destroy their flag but they quickly placed an other one.
    They increased their pushes and fight were kind of even with a short hand for them. At last, we fell and they won.

It was an unexpected nice evening. Probably we'll try that again because T2 guilds are a bit too strong (and/or too numerous) for us atm.

GG & WP

#15530 Azu, May 2, 2019
    Last edited: May 2, 2019
    Zephyraz likes this.
  11. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Maehwa EU

Saunil Camp (T2 - 30)

Orca vs Yes vs Desillusion vs BeastRiders vs BattleCry

Yes wanted to set up some kind of God of War alliance for a "1v1 in the end" at the start of the node war, but we said "No, let's just fight now without any deals", so we went with that and started our fight against Yes right away.

Our forts were like right next to each other so the fight was pretty fast-paced, which is still a little problematic to handle for us against a bomb meta guild like Yes, so we had a few problems here and there, but it wasn't too unbalanced or anything and it got better and better the longer the fight lasted.

Overall Yes still had the upper-hand in terms of offense/objectives tho, since our fort was getting double cannoned constantly, so our structures got wiped early on, which pretty much allowed Yes to push our fort hard without much interference a couple of times.

Oh yeah and before I forget to meantion it.. a little bit after the start of the fight between Yes and us we had BeastRiders on our fort and Yes had BattleCry on theirs, but we agreed that it is fine and just kept up our fight while some weaker guilds were jumping into our forts from time to time, which wasn't that much of a problem at all.

Later on our base was kinda getting demolished by cannons, some pushes/elephants by Yes and some weaklings body-throwing down our rebuilds tho, so the situation looked pretty bad for us overall and our fort also dropped pretty low cause of that at some point.

And then Desillusion also had a few pushes onto our fort and that was the point where we hit up Yes again asking them if they'd like to take out the other guilds that were interfering before we'd continue our fight, but they said "No it's fine, keep going we also have some Desillusion on us" and kept pushing us so we were like ...
    ba5.jpg
    "Guess we'll die"

But then out of nowhere Desillusion went full force onto Yes instead of keeping up their random split up pushes and we were like HMMM might as well rebuild as much as we can and push back Yes, so we did that and then Yes hit us up asking if we could not zerg them and we were like "No" and they were like "Nice" and then they died to Desillusion us and I guess BattleCry as well? I don't know I didn't really pay attention cause I was dying IRL.

But yeah after Yes was out we kept rebuilding/repairing our fort while wiping the remaining guilds repeatedly whenever they tried to push us and then after we rebuilt/repaired the node war went like this.

> ̶B̶e̶a̶s̶t̶R̶i̶d̶e̶r̶s̶
    > ̶D̶e̶s̶i̶l̶l̶u̶s̶i̶o̶n̶
    > ̶B̶a̶t̶t̶l̶e̶C̶r̶y̶

and we took the node GG.

12. OUCH!

Well done Fufu you killed the thread again D:<

Atlas Farmland (T1 25) 7 weeks liberated, 7 forts
    Zag (25) vs Vesper vs Fuslon vs Sententiae vs LegendsOfWar vs Rift vs ?????

We are planning to move back up next week, with this being the last day we will take a node if able, if any friendly T1 guilds want a node contact me <3

So after last weeks fun nodewar on this node, and an extra week of it being liberated, we expected a similar number of forts but for some reason it only ended up with 7 today. I contacted Fuslon before the nw to make an NAP until the end, as we'd heard they were the strongest guild on T1 currently and wanted to try fighting them. The nodewar started and we quickly scouted Vesper very close to our fort, so we ran over there and due to some bad flametower placement made quick work of most of their structures and started chipping away at their fort, but after 5 minutes or so LegendsOfWar, Rift, and Sententiae started showing up at our fort, luckily they were fairly far away so we could wipe them and continue working on Vesper while they made their way back over. Meanwhile Fuslon were dealing with the mystery 7th guild and sometimes Rift pushes, after around 15-20 minutes Vesper went down and we moved over to Rift, whos fort consisted entirely of barricades and recoveries so we took those out fairly quickly and got their fort to 50% with elephant, but then had to back off for a few minutes because Sententaie and Legends managed to take out a few of our structures and Sent had a flag nearby, meanwhile Fuslon finished off the mystery guild and moved onto LegendsOfWar and then Sententiae, whilst we rebuilt and finished off Rift and prepared for our 1v1. Sent went down at around 48 minutes, and Fuslon asked for a break until 52 which we agreed to.

Our fort was on a fairly flat bit of desert next to a hill with Fuslons fort on, which didn't have the easiest path up from our fort, but we used the flag we had for Rift to come from behind for our regroups. At the start of the 1v1 Fuslon instantly jumped off their hill en masse and met our blob outside our fort, we PA engaged (still not sure if it works on T1 or not) and wiped most of them then moved to their fort and left the stragglers for defence. From here we just blobbed up and engaged onto them, winning most but they did manage to get a fair few wipes onto us in return, while waiting for our cannons to do their work on the base. After our cannons took out their flametowers we brought in Ricardo Milos with his glorious smile to finish their last structures and get their fort down to 50%, and then a few good wipes and axing finished it off at 1:35 into the nodewar (They wiped our flag once or twice but we had replacements ready)

GG to all the guilds, sorry to Vesper for bullying you on your second ever nodewar, and thanks to Fuslon for the challenging 1v1 and for not Zerging us

13. Schinrah

T2 - 30 Abandoned Quarry

BlissHunt, Eviscerate, Exilium, CatMafia

Nineteen brave souls accompanied by three that sell their bodies for money ventured to a mysterious abandoned quarry. Rumors in Calpheon have pointed us to this place. A dangerous group of bandits that had been ravaging the land around the grand city was supposed to be hiding there, the very same band of pillaging murderers that was responsible for countless atrocities a while back in Valencia.

We already knew what to expect from these thugs, many of our brethern had fallen to their savagery not too long ago, and we wanted to avenge their tormented souls.

Our scouts found their hideout close to the quarry in the burned down husk of a small village, one can only imagine the atrocities commited against the poor villagers. However, on our way to their hideout we came across two groups of mercenaries, the rumors about the treasure these bandits have amassed during their raids must have convinced them to throw caution to the wind.

We came to an agreement with both Eviscerate and CatMafia to work together and should the rumors about the vast fortune be true, share it equally amongst each other.

The memories of the recent massacre still fresh in our minds we approached cautiously and set all kinds of traps to protect our flanks against the many skillful skirmishers these bandits had in their ranks. Together we outnumbered them greatly but they still fiercly held on and many casualties were suffered. The battle had been raging for some time and their hideout had taken serious damage, when suddenly Eviscerate pulled out of the fight.

What had happened you may ask? Some of them had gotten a glimpse at the treasury hidden deep inside Exiliums hideout, greed had taken over their minds. Share the bounty, amongst three groups? Why share when you can take it all for yourself! They fell onto the smallest group, CatMafia, with surprise, numbers, and experience on their side CatMafia stood no chance.

The Exilium thugs immediately tried to seize this opportunity and redoubled their effort to annhiliate us and make their escape. We held on as best as we could but a well coordinated push towards our rally Flag eliminated our closest staging point and we temporarily had draw back and setup a new one.

By the time this was done Eviscerate had butchered the last of CatMafia and restarted their attack on Exiliums hideout, warily, we fought once more together with our allies?!?! Exilium had expended their last strength and having to fight superior numbers once more they finally fell to our swords. Rumors say some of them managed to escape in the chaos that was to follow.

However, our caution had paid off, and we were ready and prepared when Eviscerates greed flared up once more, with Exilium out of the picture they wanted the treasure for themselves. They charged us, greed and bloodlust mixed in their eyes, but we stood strong. We held against their ferocious charge and despite being outnumbered we gained the upper hand. We defeated them in open field and pushed towards their base of operations.

A new rally Flag had been placed close by and thus we could mount some pressure on their base. Unfortunately they expertly used their advantage in numbers against us and kept sending groups to our Fort in the mountains, dealing severe damage to our structures. Slowly but surely the tides were turning and our forces were split too thin. Our only option was to draw back into defense and leave only our most accomplished warriors at their base to deal as much damage as possible.

The pressure on our fort was severe, and while we remained in control the slightest misssteps cost us tremendous damage to our base. Several cannons were placed in the mountains, firing mercilessly at us preventing any and all repairs from being accomplished. We found and elimnated countless Flags and cannons. After defeating one last push decisively we realized that the sun had vanished and darkness was approaching.

With both Forts demolished down to the last brick and exhaustion and injury taking their toll both parties decided to retreat, regroup, and live to fight another day.

GG & WP everyone, has been quite a while since we had a good war like this. Also, sorry for the zerg to Exilium but after last time in Valencia we knew we're no match on equal grounds with our current lvl and numbers.

#15533 Schinrah, May 9, 2019
    Last edited: May 9, 2019
    Immortalised likes this.
  14. Schinrah

T2 - 45 Marie Cave

Blisshunt, Kamasilve, DeSync, PancakeRiders, Snipe

Attendance was pretty low due to various reasons, so we placed rather late on a node with only 1 fort crossing our fingers in hopes of meeting someone we could have a good fight with. Within 5 or so minutes of us placing 3 more forts popped up and we thought RIP. Some asking around gained us the info that both Kama and DeSync were on the node.

Some diplomacy went down and we kind of ended with a NAP with both Kama and DeSync until the other 2 guilds could be identified. It turned out to be one snipe aswell as PancakeRiders with what seemed like full attendance.

We ended up fighting Pancake and leaving Kama and DeSync to fight each other. Considering the numbers disparity between us and Pancake we didn't expect to get a whole lot done. However, we definately had a gear advantage and so we chose to skirmish around their base and get some structures down whenever the opportunity presented itself.

Kama was in the meantime battling with DeSync and pushing Pancake inbetween their fights as far as I can tell. We had 0 expectations to get any cookies out of this war so we just kept our skirmish game going, and went back to defend our base whenever Pancake showed up in numbers at our base. They got a bunch of cannons and flags setup and at times killed some of our annexes but the tower stayed healthy throughout.

After a good hour of this some DeSync skirmishers showed up at our base and kept playing with us for abit until they vanished again. At about 21:25 when we were mostly at Pancakes base DeSync decided to attack us in force and their mainraid showed up at our base. It took us a minute to get back but we managed to, before serious dmg had been done.

They came back twice and got sent back to base twice. Just before the third fight was about to go down Kama dropped Pancake and DeSync chose to retreat to their base. We followed, they went down to Kama and us at around 21:5X. Kama had casted a CTG at our base, and immediately chop chopped. We decided against hurrying back and called it a day. We might have been able to stall it out, or maybe not, but overall had a pleasant Nodewar and Kama def. did alot of work for the node so it was w/e to us.

Apparently, there was some confusion about our decission to not 3vs1 Kama and instead fight Pancake, all I can say to that is we rather wanted to have a good fight for as long as possible instead of going ~100vs30. The reason we 2vs1'd you instead of Kama after Pancake had dropped out was strictly because you attacked us in full force, and to us it was pretty much irrelevant who we'd end up fighting we were 18/19 people with some of us being pretty undergeared in comparison to both remaining guilds. So in my humble oppinion the unofficial "2vs2" seemed fair and since you held Kama in check up until the point you decided to instead go for us, I think thats a correct assumption.

GG&WP Everyone, no RP today.

15. BANiSH

That feeling when DeSync complains about getting 2v1'd when they tried everything they could to make it a 3v1 against Kama. :D

GGWP to everyone, thanks Bliss, much appreciated <3

Vusak likes this.
  16. Vanspoon

Vanspoon Tamer 62 EU

To short this out on our own behalf, we had a nap with bliss(till kama was down lmao) and alliance with pr.
    We non stop pushed kama and after 75 mins we decided that let's risk it pushing bliss since this goes nowhere and let the others have their 1v1.
    Also we bantered and memed mostly about the 2v1 rather than actually being mad or complained at all.
    GF.

// Let's all agree next time to not do diplomacy pre nw like freaking bonobos mister outrider and mister ketharos. kkthanxbb
    [​IMG]

17. Schinrah

I mentioned it cause some of us received PM's about our choice to not 3vs1 Kama. However, in case that person reads this thread, I can assure you no blame should be levied onto PR for this, they didn't really get a say in the whole matter we just showed up at their doorstep and started knocking.

We had a good war otherwise, and considering your alliance with PR, we just dodged getting 2vs1'd ourselves by not bullying Kama together with everyone else. Also I've missed dem meme gifs!

18. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Western Guard Camp (T4-100)
    Kamasilve, Dematori

First time in months we met on equal numbers. Its been endless fights where either side got outnumbered/out-politicized..
    But today was the day! Equal numbers, and boy was that an easy victory.

We actually roflstomped them out so hard they fled halfway into the NW.
    Overall, I'd put their strength at around Volans level, but that would probably be an overstatement.

Thanks for the seals guys,
    Kamasilve.

#15538 Sneakapeak [Murgurgula], May 10, 2019
    Last edited: May 11, 2019
    ThaEggY, Schinrah, Krazor and 6 others like this.
  19. KoiMan

Keplan Hill (T2-45)
    Spicy (7-11)vs Royal_Legion (?)

We wanted to build on a node since some members of our dead guild wanted content .
    Nodewar Started we tpd to our fort that had a supply depot and and a few baricades .
    Royal_Legion scouted us first after that they kept inting in our 7player Nodewar formation . After sometime they got a elephant what took down our base to 50% . They kept running into us after some time a few more ppl joined (11) for the mansha farming at the end we lost at the last minute of the Nodewar . Over all was really fun farming a really well organized guild with alot of strong members :))))) (dont mind the 6/36 it archer hes abit mental 8D )

Attached Files:

ThaEggY likes this.
  20. Nioxos

Some of the things you say have come to amaze me I haven't typed in this thread in nearly a year then I see you being this cringe over the 100 man snipe we placed on the 2v2 tournament day we were 10 people some even on alts just with axes as a fast snipe the first snipe we have attempted in 7-8 months. And you say even numbers. Lmfao (10) demetori vs kamasylve (30+)

#15540 Nioxos, May 11, 2019
    Last edited: May 11, 2019