1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. afurolol

[​IMG]

qweqqi likes this.
  2. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

It was actually a 10v10.
    I understand it came as a shock to you that your guild fell over so rapidly, but that is what happens if you fight us on even numbers.

Nevie and Krazor like this.
  3. Vusak

It's okay, you're always welcome back to weastern gaurd camp, despite it being our node [​IMG]

#15543 Vusak, May 11, 2019
    Last edited: May 11, 2019
  4. Schinrah

I think it is save to say he was being sarcastic mate :o

5. OUCH!

thats what someone who got gaped on even numbers would say D:<

6. Guts

*applauds* Two more words and you got it all.

7. BANiSH

If you want, we could have a nice 1v1 upcoming week. Allows you to even bring your mains that time around.

8. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Imagine if you'd put as much effort into beating us in Node War as you do in correcting my English.
    Maybe you wouldn't get stomped and rage-quit halfway into the war.
    :)

9. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Crioville, T2-45
    Kamasilve, WingedAssassins, Demetori
    Winner: Kamasilve

We set up a 1v1 with Demetori to find out what guild is the stronger between the two of us.
    Swiftly we took down WA, apologies, prolly not a lot of fun for you guys...

After WA were out, we had a short regroup at each bases and give each other the ready sign.
    Straight out we rushed towards Demetori base and rolled straight through them... Like a hot knife through butter!

Node war ended at around 20:45.

Thanks for the fight guys - I guess on mandatory days we still stomp :]
    Kamasilve

Kama-vs-Demi.gif
    Credit goes to LightningB for creating the GIF.

#15549 Sneakapeak [Murgurgula], May 12, 2019
    Last edited: May 12, 2019
    Crandy, Kauni, antigodx and 12 others like this.
  10. TheLaLiLuLeLo

Full DP malarky. Cheap. Annoying. 280AP+ does nout.

Phoebe Poison and Vusak like this.
  11. Yurino

orca 1.png

orca 2.png

just saw your post so I felt like dropping this. Guess you never broke our non existant "no 2v1 deal" since it ended up in a 3v1. (^:

nvm 3v2 forgot to count those 10 beast riders on your fort.

12. Fuan

Fuan Gearlet Valkyrie EU

Yes.

ThaEggY likes this.
  13. Жандар

That awkward feeling when you get caught up in your lies. Yikes

14. Fuan

Fuan Gearlet Valkyrie EU

That awkward feeling when people think I give a **** about a node war that happened like two weeks ago in which I had to almost get high on ****ing crack cocaine or some **** to stay awake, cause it was some boring "LET'S GO BOMB THE HEATHENS BOYS" node war for the first half with some gearlets ulting into us a few times.

Here since you like starting **** a little late I'll use a months old drawing of a very talented individual on how to deal with Eggy doing politics.
    SPOILER_eggy.png
    (Credits to Koala)

#15554 Fuan, May 13, 2019
    Last edited: May 13, 2019
    ThaEggY and MaZiii like this.
  15. KoalaTheBear

Maybe next time use the real user you mean.
    I'm the real Koala but i'm not in Yes.
    Oof

16. Fuan

Fuan Gearlet Valkyrie EU

Master artist Koagla is the only true Koala in my books sorry.

Vanspoon and Koagla like this.
  17. Schinrah

T 4 - 30 Abandoned Iron Mine

Blisshes (Yes, we change names like underwear, once a week !), Prismatic, Royal_Legion, Kronos

For some, to me, unknown reason my superior overlords decided to place on a T4 node. Luckily the stars had aligned and the heavens were kind, so we did not run into the demons that are rumored to sometimes dwell in these places. We suspected there to be at least one Snipe, Prismatic, and possibly Delirivm(?!?!), so we accepted an early alliance with Prismatic cause neither of us wanted to end up getting 1vs2'd should the predictions come true.

Turns out there was no snipe but both Kronos and RL had built bases and numbers. However, both RL and Kronos got outgeared too much to be able to truly stand a chance. We went for RL since they were right next to us, Prismatic did the same with Kronos, who were basically on the other side of the road from Prismatic.

Both guilds were out after 15 minutes more or less and we started our 1vs1. For about an hour we kept pressuring each others bases, but our builders had only visited community college where T4 base building had not been taught. On the other hand Prismatic clearly had well educated professionals responsible for their fort and rebuilds so after losing our last flag we struggled to keep pressure up on their base and slowly had to pull back into defense to guard our own rebuilds against their skirmishers.

The fights around our base kept going for another ~30minutes with Prismatic struggling to fight their way through the rough terrain we had built our base in since we kept ambushing them and scattered their regroups as often as possible. It became clear the node would liberate so arrangements were made initially for a 3vs3, which due to some misunderstanding was turned into a raid vs raid.

Shamefully inadequate leadership lost us this engagement and with tears in my eyes I watched our base get chopped while my guildies threw rotten fruit and vegetables at me and calling me all kinds of mean things for having lost them the much needed payouts to feed their children, wives and husbands.

GG & WP Prismatic t'was a good fight.

T 4 - 30 Witch's Chapel

Blisshes,
    Prismatic, War, Karma, Encore

Once again my superior overlords and taskmasters had decided to built on a T4. Apparently our builders had studied up on T4 base building since yesterday and we had an adequately outfitted fort tonight. On the other hand they had also managed to find the demons that dwell, and quite alot of them to boot.

Extra rations of lube were handed out and Prismatic taking pity on me after seeing the rough treatment I had received from my guildmates, on the eve before, offered their helping hand. Probably, knowing well the despair felt by parents that cannot feed their hungry children due to a severe lack of T10 payouts.

WAR immediately went for Karma, and Encore went for Prismatic. So we gathered at their lair and knocked down the door before they came back from Prismatic. They apparently were more interested in toying with their prey than taking the node since not alot of defensive structures had been placed. We slowly chipped away at their tower while we enjoyed watching clouds of red mist appear amidst our raid whenever a couple of them dropped of an ult.

After providing content for them for about ~35/40minutes(sorry getting gaped makes me lose track of time) their tower fell to our combined efforts and sacrifices. We immediately moved over to WAR and started working on their base with Prismatic, forcing them to come back to defend. Karma showed up at WAR's base a short while later after having repaired whatever dmg had or had not been done to their base.

WAR wasn't able to do much against our zerg and after a CTG on us with their tower already being very low to begin with dropped out with a last huzzah.

As things go, we then 2vs1'd Karma who put up quite a fight cannoning our base with up to 3 cannons at a time and generally holding strong. However, our spawns/flags were so close that with increasing timers and a razed base they couldn't mount any regroups and after we repulsed a last CTG from them they dropped out around 21:35.

Prismatic in a great gesture let us chop them afterwards to resolve the previous days misunderstanding once and for all. Thumbs up for that!

GG&WP everyone, also sorry for shamelessly crashing the big boi party, plis no bully :(.

#15557 Schinrah, May 14, 2019
    Last edited: May 14, 2019
    Immortalised, Merroky and Songeh like this.
  18. Жандар

Are you even in orca? You seem clueless of what your guild is doing / planning. Yikes the people that join that kind of a guild mate

19. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Are you doubting the Fufu Fuan?

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

Vanspoon and ThaEggY like this.
  20. Schinrah