1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Nevie

Nevie Tadpole

Awww another one

2. Vusak

Too many big boy words for me to comprehend, but I think you're expecting too much of sub 20x people. your glory days in Yes were tough times in Kamasilve.

we lost in ~10 minutes once against Yes in Balenos back then. where's the fun in that?

Nevie likes this.
  3. Nabuch

I remember Calpheon nodewar where you could hold your own with cancer spot in Giant Post. Even if it was defense, it would be a tough, fulfilling fight, where the difference in strength would be easily compensated for with fort placement. You didn't. Sure, the other choice was Orca that had more people, and maybe you believed that would be a "better" fight, but I'm fairly certain you got smashed soon after against their numbers. The other examples like "allying" with Apes against Orca or allying with Primordial against RiOT makes me really doubt that your idea of fun PvP is what other smallscale guilds consider "fun". I'd say fun is to find the most 50/50 fight there is and PvP for the longest time possible. But when I say "PvP for the longest time", that doesn't mean you should pick some ****-tier guild like Tempest or TheJunkies, kill everyone else, go outside their base and farm them for 60 minutes, not pushing their tower even once, just to farm ez kills, when you could have get the job done in under 10 minutes. That's ego stroking, not good PvP.

KritoZeus 2 likes this.
  4. Mathoul

Thats it! I warned you @Nabuch

Vusak and Nevie like this.
  5. Vusak

you're desperately going for the low hanging fruit here. if you read the previous posts here, you'd know that Orca declined our offer to ally, hence why we went with Apes. The war went on for just about 2 hours despite this as well cmonBruh

rest of what you're saying is pure speculation zzzz

Nevie likes this.
  6. Mathoul

I prefere to call it calculated stupidity.
    And with that being said i will most likely get removed once again.
    Incase anyone sees this It was an honor writing here again but I fear history will repeat itself.
    My only hope is that this thread has been dead enough that noone will care about me saying "stupid" in one of my posts.

Kauni, BANiSH and Vusak like this.
  7. Vusak

thank you for your bravery and monkey sound whiteknightering, i am forever grateful

Mathoul likes this.
  8. BANiSH

Any guild that wants to 1v1 us can get in contact with the officers. If the offer is not too ridiculous I am sure we'll find a date for a fight. On grudges from the past, I can't comment on. But unless you are in one of those guilds, you won't have a hard time setting up a 1v1 with us.

9. Nabuch

To which Orca replied that they didn't and that you are lying. You act as if your guildmates' posts are absolute truth that everyone believes. Well, they're not, and your consistent past of 1v2ing actual opponents on node leads me to believe that Orca's words are more believable. How retarded it may sound to believe Orca.

Which part is speculation? That you didn't 1v1 Yes? That it would be a better fight than capped Orca? Or that recently you allied with Primordial to take down RiOT with Resi italians because you didn't really want proper PvP? At this point it's like Contash saying "me doing RMT is just pure speculation". Everyone knows how Kamasilve has always been. Isn't that why some people, like SillySin that joined Yes, left? Because you never wanted PvP, just easy farm of kills on shittier guilds? His words, shrug.

10. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

What if I told you that Yes zerged Kamasilve few days ago 2vs1 with ~70 vs 20?
    In the the end 1vs2 / 2vs1 does not always mean it's a zerg. Had also 2vs1 against A_D but that was ~50 vs 40, considering the gear and the amount of PAs of A_D that was more than a fair fight.

Just set up a 1vs1 and you can zerg the other guilds with Kamasilve first too :-)

11. Nabuch

Current Yes is useless, they probably can't take Kamasilve 30v20. I'm specifically talking about the "old" Yes which could take out Leviathan w/ Contash, Nightlife and DDope in <55 NW, with some mercs of their own, but not the 650 gs whales.

Now? Just look at them. When your spokesperson is a guy with japanese name and little anime girl on the avatar, you know you dun fuqd up. They also took a bunch of useless players, including softcap Tamer that does 3k trashloot at Aakman. WITH LOOTSCROLL.

12. Nevie

Nevie Tadpole

Oof who hurt you? D:

13. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Hello,

Kamasilve GM here... I would like you guys to acknowledge the drama between DeSync and Blitzkrieg.

These guys are making spicy memes and it has gone completely unnoticed because of you spamming your bull...

Please @Mathoul @Vanspoon continue your dispute and ignore them.

Phoebe Poison likes this.
  14. Koagla

15. Horsebox

Current Yes is useless, they probably can't take Kamasilve 30v20. I'm specifically talking about the "old" Yes which could take out Leviathan w/ Contash, Nightlife and DDope in <55 NW, with some mercs of their own, but not the 650 gs whales. Now? Just look at them. When your spokesperson is a guy with japanese name and little anime girl on the avatar, you know you dun fuqd up. They also took a bunch of useless players, including softcap Tamer that does 3k trashloot at Aakman. WITH LOOTSCROLL.

when everyone in the guild your talking **** about can farm you but somehow they useless af facepalm

To which Orca replied that they didn't and that you are lying. You act as if your guildmates' posts are absolute truth that everyone believes. Well, they're not, and your consistent past of 1v2ing actual opponents on node leads me to believe that Orca's words are more believable. How retarded it may sound to believe Orca.

Not sure how orca is more believable than the other people here but lets go with it anyway coz the almighty nabuch has spoken

I remember Calpheon nodewar where you could hold your own with cancer spot in Giant Post. Even if it was defense, it would be a tough, fulfilling fight, where the difference in strength would be easily compensated for with fort placement. You didn't. Sure, the other choice was Orca that had more people, and maybe you believed that would be a "better" fight, but I'm fairly certain you got smashed soon after against their numbers. The other examples like "allying" with Apes against Orca or allying with Primordial against RiOT makes me really doubt that your idea of fun PvP is what other smallscale guilds consider "fun". I'd say fun is to find the most 50/50 fight there is and PvP for the longest time possible. But when I say "PvP for the longest time", that doesn't mean you should pick some ****-tier guild like Tempest or TheJunkies, kill everyone else, go outside their base and farm them for 60 minutes, not pushing their tower even once, just to farm ez kills, when you could have get the job done in under 10 minutes. That's ego stroking, not good PvP.

Could you perhaps provide a video proving this as i need to see it for my eyes to fully believe it even if you the great nabuch has said it.

Have you ever seen Kamasilve 1v1 guilds like the old Yes (before many PvPers left)? Yeah, it never happened. They always did anything to 2v1 and have some shitty uneventful 1v1 rotflstomp while screaming "wE wAnT gOoD PvP". When RiOT had a few Resi italians in them for some Valencia T2 NW recently, they chose to 1v2 them with ****ing Primordial. Cuz, you know, I guess that was better PvP for them? They are ego-driven edgelords. No **** one screenshot of one guy's one joke makes them flip out and zerg you. They REALLY want to have an excuse. Hell, kill 2 of them at Mirumok and you'll have a squad of 8 doing their best to fix the warscore. But I guess, in that regard, Orca is no different xD
    -says the guy who only looks to fight people he out gears and builds dp because he is **** :')

I want you who has gazed upon this thread to look at whats been said here for a moment and try to understand/appreciate it. It's not everyday you get some mansha i mean some really good player leave feedback like this.
    BTW this guy got kicked 1 minute before garmoth died and so his game crashed and got no loot. Enjoy

I left the guild because i don't have much time for nw and the evenings i did have i wanted to grind to catch my gear up to the guilds we were fighting. I am 258/261/301 and i felt out geared every nodewar we had because Yes went for the good fights not the easy fights but this guy seems to know more than everyone and pretty much rerolled to every class and he was **** on every single one of them. He is also self proclaimed #2 musa eu and any musa i have seen this guy fight that i think is good he lost and lost pretty fast. There is a reason this guy went dp when he wasnt even 261 kutum and it isn't because he is a good player.

#15595 Horsebox, Jun 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  16. sarulas

17. PascalP

How are we (Yes) part of some werid salt-discussion...

18. Horsebox

Current Yes is useless, they probably can't take Kamasilve 30v20. I'm specifically talking about the "old" Yes which could take out Leviathan w/ Contash, Nightlife and DDope in <55 NW, with some mercs of their own, but not the 650 gs whales. Now? Just look at them. When your spokesperson is a guy with japanese name and little anime girl on the avatar, you know you dun fuqd up. They also took a bunch of useless players, including softcap Tamer that does 3k trashloot at Aakman. WITH LOOTSCROLL.

19. Krazor

It's one of your old members just spewing ****. To my knowledge he got kicked from Yes tho so good work there.

Vusak and Koagla like this.
  20. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Caylea, Mathoul, Vusak and 4 others like this.