1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. BANiSH

F Mathoul. You got ended standing tall.

Mathoul likes this.
  2. HolyPancake

RIP.. A moment of silence for our hero and saviour of the forums, Mathoul

3. Vanspoon

Vanspoon Tamer 62 EU

Disclaimer: The following post contains e-roleplay content please skip if you consider it unappealing

Prologue

Present Day

Karanda Ridge(T3/55)
    DeSync(55-NO LIMIT) v Blitzkrieg(they claimed they were 43, unlucky) v 3 guilds with attendance less than 15
    Total duration: 45 mins

DeSync POV:
    Using our KGB-level supreme spy skills we scouted blitzkrieg, since they told us that this was their mandatory day.
    Once we were certain we made sure to build next to them so both guilds have a clear picture of the fights and to not rely in external stuff(like cannons, flags, elephants and annexes). Our next level shotcallers guided us to a decisive victory, after studying the teachings of Sun Tzu and watching James Franco's cinematography. Good fight overall unlucky that Blitz's attendance wasn't enough.

Well till next time
    [​IMG]

Kind Regards,
    Ramonna
    Lord and Savior of the bloodthirsty bonobos of DeSync
    [​IMG]

4. Mathoul

Hello dis is your friendly Neighbourhood Apeman on correction tour

Karanda Ridge(T3/55)
    DeSync(51+ 3 mercs +1 GM being useless on his doom ) + Bloodfeast (13) v Blitzkrieg(45 at the end) v AlienXsis (10?) v Some other guild with 10 ppl

Total duration: 53min

DeSync POV:
    U̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶K̶G̶B̶-̶l̶e̶v̶e̶l̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶r̶e̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶p̶y̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶l̶l̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶s̶c̶o̶u̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶l̶i̶t̶z̶k̶r̶i̶e̶g̶,̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶u̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶d̶a̶t̶o̶r̶y̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶.̶ ̶O̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶e̶r̶t̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶d̶ ̶n̶e̶x̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶h̶ ̶g̶u̶i̶l̶d̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶l̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶g̶h̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶e̶x̶t̶e̶r̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶f̶f̶(̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶n̶o̶n̶s̶,̶ ̶f̶l̶a̶g̶s̶,̶ ̶e̶l̶e̶p̶h̶a̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶n̶e̶x̶e̶s̶)̶.̶ ̶O̶u̶r̶ ̶n̶e̶x̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶v̶e̶l̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶t̶c̶a̶l̶l̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶g̶u̶i̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶u̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶e̶c̶i̶s̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶v̶i̶c̶t̶o̶r̶y̶,̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶d̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶c̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶S̶u̶n̶ ̶T̶z̶u̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶a̶t̶c̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶J̶a̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶F̶r̶a̶n̶c̶o̶'̶s̶ ̶c̶i̶n̶e̶m̶a̶t̶o̶g̶r̶a̶p̶h̶y̶.̶ ̶G̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶f̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶u̶n̶l̶u̶c̶k̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶B̶l̶i̶t̶z̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶e̶n̶d̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶e̶n̶o̶u̶g̶h̶.̶

Using our supreme dodge skills we pussied out of 1v1ing Blitzkrieg when we found out they were on the Node so we instantly contacted Bloodfeast and Alien for an alliance sadly Alien denied us the alliance and attacked us at start till we got them to fight with the third random guild.
    We remembered our last encounter with Blitzkrieg where we bodythrew them till liberation and blamed everything on whatever we could find.
    One important thing we remembered tho was the fact that our base got hammered by blitz cannons and our troops stomped by their elephant so we did what smart ppl do and hired 3 mercs 2 of them on our cannons 1 of them being Nightlife to make sure we at least got 1 decent player in our mainraid since the other 2 strong mercs were on cannon duty,
    With that being done we cannoned them with Bloodfeast while bodythrowing like legends together.

Overall it was a really good fight we were quite suprised that this time we managed to take them down with the extra numbers + guild and our supreme politics.

We really needed that T3
    upload_2019-6-7_14-50-44.png

Kind Regards,
    Ramonna
    L̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶S̶a̶v̶i̶o̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶t̶h̶i̶r̶s̶t̶y̶ ̶b̶o̶n̶o̶b̶o̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶D̶e̶S̶y̶n̶c̶
    Saddest creature known to EU
    ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Donde esta la biblioteca ​

#15604 Mathoul, Jun 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
    Caylea, Horsebox, Mistrael and 6 others like this.
  5. Ileara

Who did unban Mathoul?

6. VardaSkaya

7. Ileara

can you add the gif like a normal human?

[​IMG]

Nevie likes this.
  8. Mathoul

You expecting DeSync members to be capable of such sorcery?

#15608 Mathoul, Jun 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
    Nevie likes this.
  9. SuzyIdle

capable*

5 v 5 when

10. Mathoul

thx for that did not notice it

We can do a 1v1 but i fear you might invite the whole node to our fort instead.

11. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Stonetail Horse Ranch (T2-30)
    Kamasilve, War, Necrotic, RUNE, Yungen, Pixel-alliance
    Result: Still unoccupied

We started the NW next to RUNE with bases in cannon distance of each other, while the remaining guilds were on the opposite side of the map.
    With a couple pushes on RUNE we got rid of their structures and started progress on their tower. A couple Necrotic attempts to pull us back onto defense failed and about 20 minutes in RUNE fell.

Meanwhile, War was fighting Yungen and Pixel-alliance, so we decided to head for Necrotic. They also quickly lost all their structures and we just ran over them in about 25 minutes. War had taken out the rest at this point and retreated back to base to grab repairs and get all their troops in position to attack us right as Necrotic would fall.
    We asked if we could also take a minute to grab pots and repairs, but obviously they wanted to start with an advantage and already moved their cannons and elephants across the entire map to just outside our base.

At around 20:50 our 1v1 vs. War started and quickly both bases were without structures. We decided we did not want to keep base-racing for a win, but instead went onto defense to get some actual PvP. This turned out to be some solid back-and-forth with War having full utility (elephant, cannons, flags), but never able to create enough pressure to hit our fortress with actual members.

I'd say we had the slight upper hand in the remainder of the NW, in terms of fights, consistently winning engages and pushing War back onto their flag. However, due to the pressure of cannons and elephants, we could not get out of base and focused on winning the team fights instead. Really solid NW and glad we took to fight with War instead of zerging them out.

GGWP,
    Kamasilve

Vusak, Zkif, Nevie and 2 others like this.
  12. pessle

Stonetail Horse Ranch (T2-30)
    Kamasilve, War(26), Necrotic, RUNE, Yungen, Pixel-alliance

First off, really good fight. That's easily the most competitive fight we've had with you guys in a long time. It only took you two years on your hands and knees to finally crawl up onto the gear/skill plateau.

I'll skip straight to our 1v1. You started the fight with your full force/flag 200m from our base. I assume you agree that's a significant strategic disadvantage for us. We knew we had to at least send a small force to offense right away and give the elephant some time to waddle over to your base. Once Necrotic went down we killed your flag straight away and had our offense group focus on your flag building. We moved our main force back to base where we wiped your main force. We then split 2/3 of our force to offense leaving 1/3 to defend against your next wave which would obviously be delayed since you were spawning across the map with no flag.

At this point we had our flag placed and cannon firing. You opted to leave a much smaller force than us in def (perhaps expecting us to sit around in def) but we traded structures relatively evenly. You managed to place another flag before we could kill your flag building so we decided that once we had taken down all your offense structures we'd TP most of our force back to base, wipe you and your 2nd flag and then move back to offense. Hopefully while keeping our flag alive. This worked perfectly and we ended up with almost our entire force in offense with a flag still alive close to your base.

You're claiming you decided not to "base race for the win", that's pretty laughable. How would you win a base race without any resupply? You started the 1v1 with a flag and your full force next to our base and managed to reverse the position within 15 mins, leaving yourself with no opportunity to pressure our base at all for the rest of the node war.

From then on you did a really good job of defending. I'd say you're at least an equal match for us in the open field. However, again you only managed to kill 1 of our flags in an hour. You didn't win a single full force fight near our flag or base in the entire node war. Defenders advantage is real in BDO, especially with the kind of long drawn out fights that we were having. By the time the fight was ending people were already respawning on both sides.

Once it started getting near the end of the node war we figured we wouldn't have enough time to finish you off. Since our TP was on CD I decided to send a group back to def, not wanting to lose to a TP play. We kept engaging with the smaller main force in the hopes that you'd see it as an opening and go for the TP but as you said yourself you'd given up on winning.

Personally I think you made the right call to focus on a stalemate once you had botched your offense. If you kept trying to trade fort damage without any resupply you would certainly have lost. I wouldn't boast about it on the forums though.

GG

13. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

OOF, I think Im picking up on a hint of frustration...
    Imagine not being able to win a node war on equal numbers.

ELI5 likes this.
  14. Nevie

Nevie Tadpole

EY bois play nice :@

15. BANiSH

Not sure why both sides are throwing dirt at each other. In my eyes we had a competitive fight and I can respect each guild's performance.

It is undeniable that you moved your elephant to Kusha prior to us taking out Necrotic. It is undeniable that you therefore denied us a repair. On the other hand it is clear we have not been able to wipe you back to back to take out your cannons flags right away. But we did take those out whenever we found the opportunity.

Aside from that I really enjoyed fighting War. A lot of fights have been quite drawn out, which shows the strength of both guilds. I would claim that we came out ahead more often than not. We did fully wipe you a bunch of times. You on the other hand only managed to take a portion out of our raid. I am not sure there have been more than a single engage, in which we fully wiped. I will say that having the fights next to our base, as well as the advantage to set up fights to our advantages were critical to the outcome of the fights.

Either way GGWP, let's keep this going.

E: Just something that came to mind. I don't think Sneak's post made that clear, but the people in our guild really enjoyed fighting you. No one's salty about anything.

#15615 BANiSH, Jun 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    Vusak and Nevie like this.
  16. Gekcore

Marni's 2nd Lab

Paragon (24), Lisica, Korona, SeaEagles, TheFallenOrder, +1

Today we went for TAB's node, didn't find TAB tho, found five enemy forts, four of which seemed to have teamed up to fight us. First we pushed SeaEagles who built in a little nieche between some rocks. Pushing them worked pretty well and our fort wasn't really under a lot of pressure, so we took them down first.

We then turned our attention to TheFallenOrder, and while we wiped their base Lisica & Korona tried to wipe ours, they got a lot of our structures so we left some people in TheFallenOrder's base and pushed out Lisica & Korona. We completely rebuilt our structures and wiped Lisica & Korona once more for good measure. With our whole zerg at TheFallenOrder's empty fort it didn't take us too long to finish them.

Now we went for Lisica, they had a nice roomy base, we got their struktures one after another and started chopping. Lisica respawned once or twice until Korona showed up too. We then proceeded to push & pull-out until Lisica was out.

Finishing Korona didn't take us too long, I guess their spirits where crushed when we ended up taking out all their friends.

GG to all Guilds involved, today Paragon was just too big of a zerg.

TL;DR: https://streamable.com/4yofw

#15616 Gekcore, Jun 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    Chelirah likes this.
  17. Ileara

[​IMG]

Vusak and BANiSH like this.
  18. Gekcore

Wolf Hills T1U
    Paragon (24), Honest, Rebellicious, Vibrant, Oosef

We went for the node to get some more money to buy juice, figured T1U might pay a decent amount.

We found Honest on first, and decided to push them first. Fighting them was pretty challenging (not only because of the lag) and it took us quite a while to get them down, they kept skirmishing with us and we had to regroup a lot. When their structures where finally down we were able to fight more freely and could chip away at their fort until we had the overhand and able to chop.

Next we focused REBELLICIOUS, they had a very interesting base layout. We took out their structures without any problems and then chopped them.

After that we split up and chopped Vibrant and Oosef together.

GG to all guilds involved.
    https://streamable.com/ppb6b

19. Exaah

such a great nodewar on Glish ruins tonight wow

20. TD2

TD2

T2 60 Access_Denied(36 in the beginning, 34 in the end), DeSync(46), Addicted(43, 10 were flankers 20 were mainraid and 10 was defense and 3 was masturbating in a corner) vs Delivrm(?) vs FlagUp(?)

Politics happened. Delivrm went down. The great leader of the bloodthirsty bonobos of DeSync gave us a helping hand and offered us a 1v1. They went on FlagUp. Addicted came to us. Addicted proceeded to learn different ways how to bodythrow a fort. They held a safezone everytime they exited they got cleanwiped. But they had 'pressure' OMEGALUL
    The 1v1 with Desync was very pleasant they have really strong people kept us on our toes. Ramonna stunned me a few times on his ****ing doomhorse.
    It became apparent to me this nodewar that Mathoul was the guy in the wrong and Ramonna was right in their previous nodewar

Horsebox, SuzyIdle and Aastrid like this.