1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU vs NA tournament conclusion

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Spartakatz, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Spartakatz

mystic, striker, sorc. other classes are second class :)

2. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

haha nice try, mystic lost with a striker vs ONE sorc, sorc is in a league of its own, together with ninja and kuno, been saying this for months

Soulo likes this.
  3. Spartakatz

the kuno wasn't so impressive IMO. i agree the sorc looked strongest, but don't forget we have more than 4-5 classes in the game.

4. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

I understand all of this, I want a balanced game, it’s just mystic gets so much unjustified hate on these forums when she is one of the most balanced “good” classes in the game right now. It’s juat mystic players put a lot of work into her and are usually well geared, some people want her to be unplayable, and I don’t want that to happen to a class I enjoy.

AZzalor, Soulo and Netreiam like this.
  5. Spartakatz

you should try pvp with some of the classes considered low tier, maybe then you will understand.

before may 2018, we had a system where pretty much every class could have a constant SA rotation. then some huge nerf hammers struck most classes, except some. those are considered OP now, and striker+mystic are amongst them. others can pull off a couple of protected skills and then are only left with some shitty FG, which means it works only in 1vs1, as soon as you have another player in the flank or behind, they are instant dead.

one class can't be "balanced", the balance comes from relation to other classes, and i don't think we have that now. if you don't like nerfs to your class but want still balance, you would want significant buffs to other classes to come to the same standards.

6. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

let it go man, mystic is balanced even more she is on the weaker side of balance, if you have something to say about class balance, go to the sorc sub form and complain there. i am done with this, and i dont want to argue, have a nice evening.

Blitzball likes this.
  7. Judaism

Judaism Theology Warrior 61 EU

The DK just could not show its true power with equalized gear, where the sorc had perma I-frames. It was not the winner's composition or team from EU, so theres that. A ninja most likely would had helped in their favour because EU had difficulties to get engages and then when they finally had one they would just pop their V. EU shined in tight group-play due to the gauntlets and NA just scattered because of their Sorc and Kuno.

Nevertheless was great play from both sides and was very close.

AZzalor likes this.
  8. Spartakatz

lol. yes, the left side of the scale is in perfect balance. nice evening!

[​IMG]

choovanski, Rayin and MikeyMutz like this.
  9. Ciely

Is Musa not op in Na/Eu? alot of koreans seem to complain about that class

10. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

by the way, pearl abyss developers were at this tournament, they saw with their won eyes and they will decide which class is balanced and which is broken, you can push a lie for a very long time, by sooner or later the lie will come to an end and the truth will be as clear as day

Soulo likes this.
  11. Factorial

Pearl Abyss just saw which class to ruin next

Muhaha likes this.
  12. levinano

Honestly, I doubt a lot of people say Mystic is the "most OP class" anymore, but I'm pretty sure 90% of the population would agree that Mystic is far from being the "most balanced class" lol.
    It's clear that Sorc is OP. From that 1v2, if there's any take away (it was one fight), it's that Sorc is more OP than Mystic and Striker, nowhere would that prove that Mystic is "balanced."

You refuse to play any class that isn't one of the 5 "top tier" classes and say that Mystic is the most balanced... well, maybe she is... in the top 5, and maybe, Sorc does come rise above everyone else, but regardless, BDO isn't just 5 classes. All of those 5 classes are considered to be OP when compared to the other 10. Sorry to be harsh but you would have no right to claim that "Mystic is the most balanced class (period)" if you've never tried endgame PvPing with low tier classes...

13. levinano

I'm curious, do you know what they complain about the class? Like which aspects are OP?

14. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

there is nothing to be argued about, if you claim mystic is on the weaker side of the balance. u are simply not objective.

15. Decem

Do you know only DK was original player from original team cuz these 2 memebers had issues with visa?

16. Kusaragii

Perhaps, bad players?

Mystic is still up there as one of the strongest classes that requires little effort. Sorc simply outplayed them despite being at a disadvantage.

Funny enough, all three are among the strongest classes in this current meta. No sympathy from me.

#16 Kusaragii, Oct 28, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
  17. Rayin

Scissor is fine, nerf Paper - Rock in 2018

Why do you even comment if you don't want to discuss with people?

AZzalor and Netreiam like this.
  18. Aldecia

Aldecia Sorceress 62 EU

Tbh, I feel like this tournament doesn't really reflect in game performance:
    * A softcap sorc got a lucky (I say lucky cause on this level of pvp they shouldn't get caught like that) KD on a 50 % hp target and everyone screams nerf sorcs.
    * DK forced to play with only softcap gear. Several times NA team members v'd out with very little hp. If the DK had just slightly more gear (as in, normal gear for a siege guild these days) that would have been a ton more kills and a totally different scenario. Is softcap DK in need of a boost? If it was possible to do, yes. Is a 270 ap dk in need of buffs? No, it is not.

19. Wodur

Conclusion, NA team knew how to cooperate and help each other out. EU? Mostly solo yoloing...gratz NA-team. :)

20. NatashaArisha

NatashaArisha ShinobuAraragi Witch 61 NA

You'd be surprised at how many little effort mystics are out there that doesn't know how to combo properly, allow people to literally stand up to combo them back (especially vs softcap when she literally need a full combo to kill someone) but they (the mystic opponents) prefer using unprotected skills after standing right back up to literally get CC again.

It even shown in the tournament, the mystic on EU actually try to trade with somersault which had 0 protection instead of thunder pound and get caught by Benzy.

So far, the only mystics that I fought in BA/RBF that know how to combo properly can be count by the fingers on my hand lol.