1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[EU] Y'all need to chill, seamonster hunting is fine

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Karmek, Aug 1, 2018.

1. LightsOut

What are you talking about?
    Gathering 3600 meat in 15 min?

It takes exactly 1 hour to gather 3000 meat at goat mountain and not a minute less.

It takes exactly 20 minutes for 900 durability on an advanced cooking utensil at 1 sec cooking (as it has a 0.1 sec delay from just regular ingame lag between crafts which I guess you never cared to actually test and just calculated 900/60 sec).

900 durability will net you ~3600 good feed in about 20 minutes as stated above once you have all the materials. 7200 surprisingly enough will take you double the time - 40 minutes.

The math from my post above is 100% correct, test it and you will know. As I said before, stop throwing fake numbers in the air.

2. Srich

Im assuming things about you according the **** i have seen in world chat by you.
    Im not complaining about sea monster hunting but i understand why ppl would complain about it.. its a boring activity that none would do if there was not behind a lot of money and even if you disagree with me the facts are that if those mobs would drop nothing you would have no reasons to do them. Even if you were a weird being human you would not waste hours to kill sea monsters for nothing at max you would kill one or two just for curiosity.

Now that i explained to you that all sea monsters hunters ( even hypocrites like you ) do it for money and not for "enjoying" i hope you stop to spread your ******** about enjoying the sea monster content. Every sea monster hunter do it for money because he knows that a guild who actively kills those monsters will give several bilions of payout with close to no effort for the player.

3. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

From what i read out OP don't actually play game. Fcknig forum troll, twitch viewer at it best.

4. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

Are there seamonster guilds selling t10 payouts, friend asked me to check it out for him? he needs silver but hates the sea content. :D

5. AtomicPotato

Ofc there is, because it clearly not RMT, Kakao take no actions against it.zzz

6. Karmek

Where have I said I wanted to get into seahunting for the sake of seahunting ? Hell even at 40-50mil per hour I'd do seahunting over grinding just because it's chill.

I was one of the very first people to try and find the least tiresome activities per silver gained. Back when it was coelacanth hotspot hunting with channelswaps I was all over it. Then it got ninja nerfed. Then it was Margoria trading. Did this for a long while, before it becoming too contested. Then it was Sausans Beachspot when softcap wasn't around yet. Did this for a while before it got nerfed by PA removing the three big packs on the beach when they introduced Shultz. Now it's seahunting. I'm not enjoying seahunting in itself, I'm just enjoying it because it's not tiresome and requires low input / hour. At least way less than the amount of inputs required to get 7k tokens per hour at Gahaz or the gear required to grind Hystria efficiently as maehwa (I'm 3AP off though so that might come back soon).

Edit : My favourite activity in BDO is moneymaking and minmaxing. And seacontent in general ? Well I enjoy it, so it's good to see both activities are coming together again (after Coel hotspots, Margoria Trading)

7. LightsOut

Just to summarize:

1. OP has no idea what inflation means.
    2. OP has no idea how basic economy works.
    3. OP has a hard time formulating his replies.
    4. OP constantly states wrong information and throws fake numbers just to prove his theories.
    5. OP compares sea monster hunting to gathering sheep meat.

That's enough for me I'm out.

Yuusayn and AtomicPotato like this.
  8. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

so how much rl pearls should my friend pay for a nice chunk of seamonster payout?

9. LightsOut

Wait, I thought its gathering sheep at 85 mil per hour?

10. AtomicPotato

10 times less of what Kakao ask via MP. fair price i think.