1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUNA Feedback Library

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Andaro, Sep 12, 2018.

1. piratebeowolf

After submitting a ticket, being told we can not help you however go here and post...

There are resets for personal skills, mounts and everything else
    except guilds.... some may have clicked the wrong skill and would want a reset option be it skill or protection reset

(i asked for this in 2017 the first time.... still waiting now with a different issue)

#61 piratebeowolf, Nov 20, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2018
    MMoNoob and Andaro like this.
  2. lochtar01

Hi everyone I would like to suggest and get your Idea on a 5 $ pearl box I strongly think this would be a amazing Idea! Alot more players could have the option of buying the box, yes theirs a 10$ box but sometimes 10$ Isnt possible and 5$ Is! It would be 500 Pearl's or hey 450! Just enough for 10 artisans or anything else you need Instead of putting 20 or 30$ down for that VP now you could do 10$ and 5$ I think It would be a great thing to Implment and make them alot more money.

Ariioch likes this.
  3. PurplePumpkin

Something I'd like to see is an old moon crafting stand for the tent. So we could either cook or do alchemy at our tent.

4. ElectroStingz.

@Andaro I thought I submitted my ideas but they didn't show in the library so I have re-submitted.
    - Rework the summer coco outfit and swimwear
    - Rework the player profile GUI

5. Whitrix

Ambassador

The "Rework the summer coco outfit and swimwear" is already there from November 14th. Remember to check the FSN tab, as the current submissions appear there. The Main Library section is where the submissions that need to be voted right now are currently listed.

ElectroStingz. likes this.
  6. ElectroStingz.

Thanks <3

7. Ralin

Make any rng quest taht requires a rare item give you a 1 time boost in drop rates theres no reason anyone whould be stuck on a quest for any more then a single hour due to rng

8. Rino90

Hi everyone! Old Bern sets for Warrior and Ranger were just great. Maybe it is worth returning them to sale at least for a while?

9. axesteel2003

Hello! I am a player that enjoys all the features in this game and one of those is HORSE RACING. Nobody is doing horse races anymore... i compete against myself when i’m doing horse races. You can bring Horse Races back to life if you would implement to exchange horse racing seals for T9 awakening items.
    For example :
    Exchange 2 seals for 1 Rainbow Fruit Gem or 1 Ferocious Beast Neidan or 1 Pure Forest Breath. This will make players do horse races again and would be amazing. Anyways chances to awaken T9 are very low so we need lots of these. So if you really care about this game and the community i’m sure you will implement this exchange system because it doesn’t require a lot of effort and modifications to do so and i really want to do horse races again against other players.
    Thank you so much!

10. axesteel2003

Anyone cares about horse races? What do you think about my suggestion?

11. ODB3698

Please update original classes to be able to compete with newer classes. Forward guard is a dated mechanic that, alone, does not compare with super armor and iframes. Forward guard does not provide any CC protection. For Valkyrie, only the increased resistance provides this protection, but the unfinished class balancing applied to Valkyrie removed any protection (lingering super armor) when we are not completely stationary/not taking any actions. The unfinished class balancing applied to Valkyrie seems to assert that forward guard is equivalent to super armor and iframes, please correct this. Valkyrie movement skills are extremely affected by this discrepancy. Valkyrie movement skills are also out dated (shield chase) in terms of variable distance, variable cool down, limited quantity...versus more recent classes. Valkyrie passives also suffer from being outdated versus the passives of newer classes. The activation of heavens echo is also an outdated mechanic versus similar buff skills of newer classes. Valkyrie grab range and reliability suffers the same issues. This list is just a few examples...from just one of the older classes. Please re-work the older classes to be competitive to newer classes. The issue seems to primarily lie in the pre-awakening skills.

Netreiam likes this.
  12. LoonyFoon

Make the grind less miserable. I'm quitting this game because I'm tired of grinding for gear and XP just to get to the PvP someday. It's moronic that it takes months for a normal player to be allowed to open world PvP without being one-shotted. That trash mechanic ruins this game and it's part of the reason for all the quitting. Good luck fixing your game someday. And stop banning trade, that's another reason it's so easy to hate this game and quit. Fascism drives its operational decisions more than fun does. And the cape animations are hideous, by the way. Selling people a cape and not even animating the cape properly when they're mounted after they paid you $20 for a costume with a cape is lazy and unscrupulous and offends your players.

#72 LoonyFoon, Dec 11, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  13. Colonelcorn

The Limb Darkening effect that fades the edges of the screen needs an option to be turned off. For me at least, it's distracting and messes with my peripheral vision making situational awareness harder. Oh and there's that one pixel line at the very edge of the screen where it isn't darkened, that's really distracting.

14. DTPT

New idea... The game is great stop adding p2w features thank you.

15. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

fix guildhopping, add 7 day cooldown. or make it so that payouts can be given out ONLY on a specific day in week. lets say sunday.

16. PaPaFlex

Referring to this suggestion:

Would be nice if processing level have direct impact on repairing speed, same as it does when you repair fort on node war.

Andaro likes this.
  17. wildwitchy

great ui I can clearly see every thing unlike the ui we have now why would they use grey lettering and numbers on back grounds you cannot see behind this I can all clearly see id approve of this hands down :)

elephantgrey likes this.
  18. Zhareck

Redesign (or add new) wagons that let more than one person ride on them. Given how slow wagons tend to move, it'd hardly be game breaking. And it could be a fun challenge for life skillers to make one of these if it's a new type of wagon.

I've personally heard the sentiment a good many times over the years among friends, especially since other MMOs have had this option in the past and we have two seater mounts, so the system for it is already in place for the most part. It'd just need to be adjusted for wagons :D

PurplePumpkin, Ventesa and Andaro like this.
  19. elephantgrey

For ages I've wanted a new type of wagon (possibly pulled by a few mini-elephants?) that has one slot and a large amount of carry weight.

Imo this would be the ideal fix for the problem of overstacking horses.

Zhareck and Andaro like this.
  20. TankFu

Continue balancing classes and "update" old classes to flow in and out of pre-awk/awk as smooth as mystic does...