1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUNA Feedback Library

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Andaro, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Azeiu

Rework the player profile UI
    This is an attempt to get it all in one window, some icons missing for the lifeskills. View attachment 129918

:)
    [/QUOTE]

This UI idea is just straight forward horrible. If there is an option for players to PICK which one they prefer more, then sure. If not, keep these terrible designs for yourself please.
    The "My information" window FINALLY looks good and MAKES sense.

2. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

#122 Andaro, Apr 6, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
    SilverWolf likes this.
  3. Jackques

My idea is how when you do Memory Scrolls or Boss Scroll, the bundles go into black spirit safe and you dont need interact with the spirit.
    I guess it can be faster and continuous.

4. BalanceBDOWhen

When a lil bit of fixs/Balances/real stuff for the game?? And stop with your bullshits winning ideas

Findubar likes this.
  5. Annastashia

Is it just me or Mercing pay out is broken. Like think of this if a player is guildless and is just mercing 7 days a week. Even if they lose everyday that's still 70mil /week if they win every single day thats 210mil / week. Its unfair how Mercs are rewarded more vs the guild winning nodes. Considering most guilds dont get that much of a pay out

6. Shadizar

Hi,

Vell should be available on every channel. The Bugfest at Vell seems to get worse every week instead of getting better :(

7. MrFreddie90ps4

@Andaro I am here thanks to
    GM Szyslak
    who answered my ticket about the possibility of an italian translation.. he told me to write in community. well, I'm here, I've seen blackdesert in the various gameplay and it's really a nice game. but the problem is that, it is not on playstation (but it will also come on ps4) the most serious problem is that there's no italian version, now I see the English,French, Spanish and German language here. Italy is the only country pulled out. it's really sad. I ask loudly for the Italian language in the game. because it is very difficult for those who do not understand English. so please. do something, I personally can't buy a product in English. so please. it's important. on playstation4 and translated into Italian. thanks for those who will answer me. <3

#127 MrFreddie90ps4, Apr 19, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  8. oR-Bishop

oR-Bishop Sunspot Valkyrie 62 NA

There are over 7000 languages in the world. It's not realistic for them to do localizations for every single one. I do feel for you though

9. GnatGoSplat

GnatGoSplat DarkKnight 62 NA

Ok, I suck at search. What/where is the Polling Station, and how do I vote in it?

I sure hope there's a suggestion for "Hide Tents" because I want to assist in voting that one to the top!

10. _Kae_

You can vote here:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScIFPTCc-yJCp415Zo-LaFoiRRL4kbk9aX0rSz5ajShNWFUbw/viewform

Also, on the topic of voting. I tried submitting an idea for a premium character customization option, but never ended up seeing it when I tried voting in the April poll. How can we make it so that people can vote on it? Should I try to re-submit my suggestion?

I used this link to submit the idea:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeM9QwAuJWwqsQVxGm1ya-B1Z2thM6_hz9uF6z4YL4_kEK7_Q/viewform

#130 _Kae_, Apr 25, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    Andaro and GnatGoSplat like this.
  11. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

When you submit an idea to the LiveForm - it does not immediately appear in the current months poll.
    The current months poll are the suggestions that were "react voted" and/or discussed from the previous month.
    When you submit an idea to the Live-Form, it will eventually go to the "react-chamber" in discord, where discord members can react on it, or discuss it, etc. Once it is in the ReCham, it will appear on the next month's poll, unless it just gets seriously downvoted.

This may seem like a "lengthy process" and in truth I have noted that it typically provides a 60 day turn-around once submitted, however this is ultimately necessary due to the volume of incoming suggestions and the amount of changes that continuously happen. We have seen many suggestions that get basically nullified due to a patch update that made those suggestions erroneous. An example would be some suggestions for the "Marketplace" that became "moot" because the "Central Marketplace" went live. Had those suggestions gone to poll immediately, the results would have then been erroneous because the CM was coming.

So, if you submit your idea to the live form, have no worries, at some point it will appear in the ReCham and then goto Poll. If you are curious where a particular suggestion is within the ReCham Queue, please feel free to contact me and I can look it up.

Additionally, although I know some may be unhappy with such a turnaround time, considering it "too lengthy", I have considered this nuance, however in the interest of the balance between quality and quantity and taking the constant flow and change of development into consideration, the current turn around time is necessarily appropriate, even if annoying.

Even then, once a suggestion passes the polls, and is registered in our Main Index, which is viewed by the developers directly, it is up to them to select what they want and feel is best for BlackDesert. Our mission of the Library is only to organize those suggestions and present them after having received majority of the community support for them.

(btw resubmitting is not necessary :wink: once you have submitted it, we have it, no worries!)

_Kae_ likes this.
  12. _Kae_

Thanks for the clarification, Andaro. I can imagine how it could take a bit of time compiling everything.

Keep up the good work.

Andaro likes this.
  13. Saveriusdickens

Andaro likes this.
  14. Guybrush_Threepwood

========================
    Suggestion : ONE CLICK LOGIN
    ========================
    It would be great if the game don't ask me to click [GAME START] from launcher everytime
    It would be great if I don't have to input password everytime
    It would be great if I don't have to input pin everytime
    It would be great if I don't have to select character everytime
    It would be great if I don't have to select server everytime.

Add a fastlogin.cfg that contains :
    bypasslauncher 1
    id blablabla
    password blablabla
    pin 123456
    charactername Guybrush
    server heidel1

Then we put the fastlogin.cfg in a parameter like this and make it a window shortcut -> C:\BlackDesert\BlackDesertLauncher.exe fastlogin.cfg

Once I run it, then the game will bypass launcher if 1, unless need patch then it will run launcher instead, then read id from file, read the password from file, read pin from file, read selected character nickname, read server to enter then voila.

BDO game client isn't that stable to begin with, so thing like this would help greatly for us that play at home on our own pc.

15. Aero

1. Being able to harpoon fish from sailboat, if not possible, be able to use sailing skills on fishing boat.
    2. repairable, higher durability, harpoons that deal more damage per shot
    3. off hand (harpoon quiver maybe?) for hapoons similar to floats
    4. repairable higher spec fishing boat.
    5. yellow grade fishing tools (harpoons, rods, floats, harpoon quiver)

16. Narktember

Narktember Narktember DarkKnight 61 NA

Guybrush_Threepwood and Andaro like this.
  17. Aero

18. oR-Bishop

oR-Bishop Sunspot Valkyrie 62 NA

What's the latest about the request to tag EVERY forum suggestion with its disposition?

I know the live form must make things easier for you guys. For us who do the submittals, we need to see our suggestion available for further comments with options to share links across similar ideas. That's how great ideas evolve. When they are buried for no one but volunteers and devs to see, we feel like our suggestions fell on deaf ears. When we never see our idea on a library entry or elsewhere, our suspicions that some ideas are cherry picked, and others tossed gain in strength.

Is there a way to make suggestions here on the forum and use some automation to push them to your google sheet?
    If not, can you add EVERY suggestion to the library and add their disposition?
    And if not that, then can you make a google html page that we can add comments to.

I know that some ideas are tossed out because of the tone or words used in them. Instead of making these evaporate, it would be nice to have these tagged with the reason, and allow authors to rephrase so their ideas, although initially crudely communicated, can see the light of day.

Right now, it seems like our suggestion submittal process is opaque at best.

If you could add a diagram of stages these suggestions proceed through, and which desk our suggestions are currently, or which stage they died at, it would make us feel a lot better. I think the ideas you get would be more organized and thoughtful once we knew they had a shot at being heard.

_Kae_ and Ben Phoenix like this.
  19. Ben Phoenix

I have the feeling your smart suggestion is not going anywhere. I hope I'm wrong.

20. _Kae_

It would be a great idea if all the submissions were sent to some kind of central google doc page, like you said.

I know Andaro said that it takes a couple months for some suggestions to show up, so a live updated google doc might actually help out a lot.