1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUNA Feedback Library

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Andaro, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

All of the submissions to Live-Form *do* go to a live-document.
    However that document is not publically viewable because that document also contains all the tracking formulas, poll responses, and usernames, which can not be made public. We could have split the sheet, sure, but then that means more sheets to keep up with, which means more "work" instead of "less work".

I understand the issues that OrBishop has brought up, and the best way to facilitate those wishes is to do as we have always done -> create a topic in the suggestions sub-forum. The forum is still and will always be our #1 place of communication because it is the standard platform.

When you create a forum topic here, our discord bot automatically posts a link in our "Forum Dashboard" channel, and we see the post. Our Librarians read the post, and add the contents to the Live-Queue (live form document). Or you have the option to skip the forum and just add it to the live-form yourself; although using that option, you won't have any type of tracking link like you do with a forum post.

Even when I have an idea, I make a forum post OwO

But I also understand the general complaint that "but no one ever responds to forum posts here!!!" Although I know it seems that way, and more often it is true response wise, that doesn't mean they don't get read. There are several GM's that often read through the suggestion forum on a daily basis, ...they just don't respond because everytime a staff member responds to something, the users lash out at them in a massive QQ storm, and they simply don't have time to sit here and nitpick with everyone...unlike we do (*waves*)

Sooooo.....

To sum this up.....;
    > If you want some sort of tracking link so you can share with other people, etc, use the suggestions forum and make a post. This is my most recommended method of idea submissions because here you can dress it up, include pictures, and have a good talk about the subject, and it will always be catalogued in the forum database

> If you don't like the forums, or are a pure discord dweller, then we have an additional option for you (the library live-form)

> If you would like to make an inquiry in regards to an idea you submitted into our live-form (like where it is in the queue, how it was marked or why), send one our Librarians a message and we'll be happy to look it up for you ^_^

2. oR-Bishop

oR-Bishop Sunspot Valkyrie 62 NA

Thanks @Andaro for taking the time to explain all that. I know first-hand the pains of maintaining an imperfect system. It's enough to know you guys are trying.

3. Rayin

Then what you should do is to encourage people to suggest here, then ask them to link their suggestion in an apposite Discord section.
    No suggestion should be bypassed through this format, because i told you troll suggestions could be upvoted or just voted by a part of the community that is not interested in everyone's opinion.

Nobody knows what's the percentage in this Discord of people that have deeply experimented PvP, PvX, PvE, Lifeskilling or play in a more casual way trying everything in those 5-6 hours per week they can dedicate to BDO.
    It's safe to assume tho, judging by the number of requests sent, upvoted and forwarded, that the majority in that Discord (not overall) has a really casual approach to the game being also less knowledgeable in specific sectors of this game compared to other users that are in there.

That's why those survey should be linked on forum accounts taking into account the highest gearscore among all his/her characters, its level, its playtime.
    I'm baffled that Kakao didn't forward this sort of suggestion yet.

Phoenixxx75 and Ben Phoenix like this.
  4. AmbientSoda

Well as a UK player I'm not coming across many if nto any UK players - I knida now wonder if I should have made a NA character instead? Can I move to a NA server? OR which server are UK players more active?

Also why no in game player vs player games in pubs or games in general ? I say this as I'm really struggling to meet in game players for party or guild pvp siege warfare or monster hunting.

5. _Kae_

I didn't see a Forum Dashboard, but I did see "Forum-Links" under the "General Discussions" in the discord (not sure if that's the same thing).

It looks like Narktember's thread How to Improve Character Customization has the most likes out of the recent posts that are listed there. Does this mean it will show up on the next poll?

Librarians are all of the people under the Ambassador category on discord, right?

Narktember likes this.
  6. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

The forum dashboard is a bot-dump, and only available to Library Program Staff (Assistants included)
    Here is a picture of what it looks like. It's nothing of any real importance, just helps us keep an eye on forum topics that pop-up. The #Forum-Links channel you saw under the GeneralDiscussion category, is really for anyone to post a link in for forum topics (although it is preferable to post HotTopics or well organized topics)(having a FL channel just helps links people want to bring to us not get lost in the chatter channels)
    upload_2019-6-22_23-26-43.png

The Character Customization suggestions (because there are so many of them that we receive), along with other submissions for which there are numerous amounts that fit into a single category, we "with-hold" and do a survey, instead of a poll. Survey's focus on specific subjects or topics, where as the monthly polls focus mainly on QoL individual suggestions that don't necessarily impact the game as a whole or in a negative manner.

Additionally, there was some information from the Heidel Ball where the development team stated that things like Hairstyles, etc take a very large amount of production time and thusly were very low priority atm; keeping that in mind, we often look for directions of priority from sources such as the HeidelBall Stream to give us an idea on which branch of content to focus on feedback gathering.

For example, in the HBS, they stated that they wanted to focus on bugs and class balances more, (which is why they were eliminating production bottlenecks), so as part of our Summer Class Survey Series (SCSS) we opened up a #Skill-Bugs channel to begin collecting information on bugged skills for each class in hopes that organizing that information may help them with their desired direction.

For your last inquiry, the Ambassador Program currently consists of three branches (like a Tree owo). We have our Librarians, whom work in the Library and Feedback channels....our KG Discord Moderators, whom help keep watch over the KGDiscord (two of which are our Steam Forum Moderators), and our BDO Wiki Mods whom are hard at work revamping the Official BDO Wiki (really an awesome project that Kakao & PA have opened up for the volunteer program!)(But I won't spoil @Whitrix 's surprises for everyone, but I will say if you enjoyed the Sycraia Ruins wiki page, that's just one example of the awesome work being done)

We all work together collectively to provide assistance where we can in various ways, so feel free to call on us ^_^

Whitrix likes this.
  7. _Kae_

There are other suggestions within the thread that don't require the making of completely new hair styles. Even if we could just get existing hair styles to be available for every class / increased intensity of body sliders / more colors / etc (changes that don't require the creation of new assets), we'd be happy.

But if the poll is mostly geared toward QoL changes... I guess that's that.

Thanks for the explanation though.

Narktember and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  8. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

Oh, i dont want you to think such suggestions are scrapped, cuz they arent. What i mean to say is that when there are so many suggestions for the same topic -> that topic gets its own special survey OwO

9. Nycroyse

Nycroyse Nycroyse Ninja 61 EU

Hello. I have seen many times people asking if node level on group spots like mirumok affects on drop. Always the answer was no. I want offer in my opinion good suggestion to make this spots more fun to grind. My idea is to bring new method for better drop depends on node level of all party members not necessary only for party grind spots(summary of party members node level/people in party). Lets say there is 3 people with node level 10, 2 people node level 5 so it give us 40/5 people, in this case it will give us node level 8 to all party members. I hope you will like my idea and bring it to game, i think everyone will appreciate it

10. tcRanger

Can we just use the character customization thread as the survey?

Narktember likes this.
  11. resl

Can we get rid of this useless stuff? I mean it may be good as a one-time information for a beginner but why are players with thousands of hours spent ingame forced to read these 'helpful' tips?

Attached Files:

Narktember and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  12. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 60 NA

Here are some suggestions for quality if life I would like to have.
    1 Please allow us to turn off the notification for the rift. I mean the ****ing huge banner that opens slowly and covers half of your ui. This is especially annoying while on lower level alts with low ap/dp while fighting mobs.
    2 Please allow us to turn off any or all notification spam.
    3 Allow us to disable the now that you are fifty notification permanently. This get very old after you have levelled several alts.
    3 Allow the transfer of horses from any stable even if you are in a different town, also allow the transfer of ships from any wharf even if you are not at that wharf. Not able to be done if you have trade goods on either the horse or the ship.
    4 When a character is level 49 please stop spamming the message that you need to do a certain quest to reach fifty. Once per day is enough, we do not need to get the same message every few seconds.

LithicForm, Ventesa and oR-Bishop like this.
  13. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 60 NA

Ooops I forgot one.
    5 Please allow us to disable the stupid message that slowly crosses the screen and stops you from moving when you finish the story quests in each region. Who thought there is a need for this crap? Why now three plus years after game launch?

LithicForm and oR-Bishop like this.
  14. Narktember

Narktember Narktember DarkKnight 61 NA

ooooo mY thread! thank you for the acknowledgement

15. Kikushka

Hello! Please add trading in game. It's very importnat to some player to trade some thing not only potions...We want trade gold or outfits set or even horses...I want suprise my friends to buy them outfit set but how when i can trade everything? You say it is beceause of scamer...if you have brain scamer have no chance to take your items...Normal people trade together in one time you can give someone something on same time like the other there is no change that someone will scam you if you don't trade first..(i'm sorry for my english i'm from slovakia..and i really want to say that you need to add to trade everything. Really high % of people don't buy this mmorpg only because there is no trade everything don't be scare of scamers. Don't trade with someone who you dont know trade with your love or friend..trade together no just only one when here is a otion to trade on same time both sides... so please be nice and if you really care of players add trade i speak so many people in game to ask how i can trade stuff they say i can trade only potion so i ask if they want trade all they say YES! We all want trade stuff!!! Please think about us and add it! Or you will lose lots of player because all mmorpg game have trade...i think this is good game good quality but need trade all stuff..I want buy outfit set for my friends.. i want to give them so be nice and do something whit that. We ale say please to you add it. Thank you!

16. Annastashia

Altar of Blood maximum participants.

Just like most players I was pretty excited about BDO getting new-ish PVE content. Altar of Blood. (not really new coz we have Valtarra training and Savage Rift... although it's dead content) however, due to it's difficulty and RNG based rewards the content is facing the same fate as Savage Rift and Valtarra training. The content is dying rapidly and you rarely see people run Altar of Blood anymore after their opening event. I believe the difficulty is just right the challenge is pretty fun however, people with less gear score has "NO" chance at winning here. Trust me I told people that it's a good content and I think it's fair that they should put the time in getting more gears before doing AoB. it's end game content after all. However, the fact that they limit it up to max party of 3 makes it impossible to complete for almost 90% of all players.

I believe AoB should be available for maximum player of 5 (Full Party) this way lower gear score players can at least partner with higher gear score players. Make the instance rewarding for groups who complete it faster by giving them higher chance of rare drop. That way its not completely unfair for them

17. Nycroyse

Please make awakened scroll pieces stackable in the storage, its very annoying to collect them

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  18. Nycroyse

@Andaro So since in game we cant reach any GM/CM and not everyone use discord to contact directly with BDO team i am coming with suggestion to create Support chat. How will it work? As world chat so people from every channel can see messages. It should be free to use without any use of energy, megaphone etc. On support channel should be online always at least one CM/GM to help and also keep hand in case someone will insult. I see a lot of people avoid to ask things because theyre ignored or offended by old players

19. odar

* Rise drop rate for Yellow items
    * VELL / GARMOTH - if you drop / decrease chance for another ... if you dont drop / increase chance - BALLANCE DROP ITEM
    * In character sellection / if you use left mouse / show what this character have in inventory

20. ACanadianDude