1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUNA Feedback Library

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Andaro, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Andaro

Ambassador

Please note that this thread is not for submitting game or content suggestions. This topic is specifically to outline the program and to take feedback on the program. if you have any suggestions relating to game content please make a new thread or the libraries live submission form.

Thanks <3

2. Ponge85

Am I missing something, or there was no suggestion poll for August and September? In the library's survey tab, I can see only the July poll. Did PA put a stop to this, or what?

3. Whitrix

Ambassador

Andaro likes this.
  4. Ponge85

Andaro likes this.
  5. SaSaO3o

Hi. I found that new Ninja Petroglyph set's cloak is stiff as a stick while running, I wish you guys could add a little more physics engine to it.
    Thanks.

6. lanfearhasardure

7. Kapiroto

The new Frigates have 4 cannons on each side, so these cannons fire 4 bullets at the same time, but the maximum amount of bullets is 150 and 150 is not a multiple of 4. At the end there are 2 unused bullets left.

MMoNoob likes this.
  8. Andaro

Ambassador

9. Hyorinne

Hyorinne Hyorinne Lahn 60 NA

Hey guys,
    Soo you guys already know that the Halloween Outfit Boxes came out for all the classes. Up to speed, I got my halloween seals and turned them in to get the Halloween Outfit Lahn, which is the Cartian armor. The reasons why I got this armor is because I used to play on my Sorceress which had the armor. The outfit came with FX, blue glowing floating spheres coming out of the fur and glowing flames on the viles/potions on the belt. When I got the outfit for my Lahn, it did not come with the FX and I was totally shocked because you would expect it to be there as it is the same outfit. One of my guild members also decided to get the Halloween outfits and they had gotten the Sylvia outfit for their witch, which indeed came with the same FX as it is for Ranger :/. As I know this is not a big problem for BDO, but I would like to suggest to have it fair and square in terms of these outfit sets, especially when we’re spending 70$ for a outfit, you must at least include what was in the original outfit. Yes maybe we’ll get lucky with that 5% RNG, but most of are proud through what we wear and what we want on different characters. I certainly really admired and loved the Cartian outfit since the beginning so being able to have it on my Lahn made me feel very honored and happy. It would be nice to have the same done for these swap outfits done for the classes switched. Thank you! Will try to post the comparisons asap.

10. Trayvan Homan

I moved my idear bo a new thread do not know how deletto an entry^^

#170 Trayvan Homan, Dec 4, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  11. Bronik

With the enhancing process and in general; could you all place the rules of the operation when attempting in a dialogue box? The changes within the game rules, updates, bugs; make it hard to decipher the operational expectation from the actual execution. I.E. when using cron stones on an enhancement chance state "Using cron stones allow for the item to not be broken or downgrades; however, the operation will not increase fail stacks. The operation success has a X% chance of upgrade and the average statistical attempts are z, with the range being [1,k]."

12. UnleashedTsavo

Eyllo Feedback Library

A question, something ive been wondering about for a week or 2 now.

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/3672

Events like these why are the event items only obtainable through defeat monster, fish, and gather ?

Why are certain activities ( like bartering, cooking, alchemy, horsetrading ( i might forget a few here ) excluded from obtaining them ?

Why can players who afk fish all day receive them but players who actively barter, cook/alchemy ( with huge stock resources ) can't?

Is there a possibillity to change this ?

Kind regards

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  13. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 62 EU

Any way to get started a player feedback about colorblind settings? I don't think there is a colorblind person who can use the in game settings and say it helps them more than just showing mobs on the minimap a little more better, but changing to 3D would solve the only reason to change to colorblind settings.

14. cf.ghost

It's time

Attached Files:

15. HolyFuFu

okay, so this Oasis event has been screwing with the cooking market for a really long time. isnt it about time you atleast remove the buffs from the event vendor? buying the best meals in the game for 1 silver is ridicules! the same thing is whenever free draughts are introduced. it screws up the market.

please consider removing buffs from the vendor. its not expensive to run food buffs in this game even with market prices!

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  16. Be_Be

idk how to delete this post

#176 Be_Be, Jun 10, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
  17. Trayvan Homan

Hello, community and GM´s -
    First my grammer in use is not thaaat good, i hope youll get the point :D

With today´s update we got an update regading several spots. I appriciat this quality of life changes tough i have to say that it could be slightly better done. This is not a flame just a feedback.
    I love the Dimond rota or side rota - there a many names for it^^ - Grinded more then 100+ hours there cause i have a good income of trashloot and basiclly no pvp requests^^
    The things that should be changed are little but for the flow of the spot better. I´m much faster by ignoring two of the three new crystals because the pulling works without the crystals muuch better and faster.

2020-06-10_466027628.JPG

This crystal on the left side, is exactly between two Spot, just place it, in the middle of one of the spots. youll lose so much time by waiting till they arrive.

2020-06-10_466011378.JPG

Just move this crystal and the mobs behind a bit foword. The mobs on the ridge and the crstal between these two mob packs. if you pull all mobs on the crystal the follow up pack is not clear as if you ignor the crystal and pulls everything on the right pack.

Maby youll see and change it^^

18. Eran420

been played so manny mmo games over the last 20 years ..

never saw a game so unbalance like BDO .. also never saw a game that actualy block drop rate for some players . and that true story :) no joke all the RNG trash tallk its pure crap ..

watchout guys they can block your drop rate that you wont even get normal amount of trash loot ^^

280 ap use to get near 6 k trash on star end per h .. now when doin 3k per h it most be with loot scrolls ^^ same go for any place i grind over last 3 weeks ..

38 h on star end without any earring or even silly blackstar clear crystal :)
    kratuga ancient ruins - 10 h without single system alart and 40 + h without earring or the crystal ..

hystria ohh god hystria .. 70 + no single black shard drop >> 100h no neck { never drop earring there so far } 280 ap

cancer game !

19. TseemNco

Hi to all player and community and GM,
    I have been goes through all the character in the game and they are pretty good, but I would like to have a new class add to the game. A class that able to use all the other classes skills and the weapon can change to whatever skill were using. This class should be separate by male and female character, so the male version can only use the skill of other male classes and the female can only access the others females class skills. For the new class the main weapon should be a golden dragon that appear around the character and the dragon change according to the class skill that you use. For example, if you use the dragon while using the skill to change to the ninja class the dragon should change into a clone and using the ninja skill with you and also protect you. And if you change into tamer, the dragon will change form into a dragon that have hand and leg to walk around and fight with you and also protect you. As for awaken the character should awaken a hammer or something which will change form whenever you use other classes skills. if you use guardian the hammer will change into a big shield and the handle on the hammer will change into a sword and the same apply to Valk class the handle on the hammer will change into spear and shield. This is only my ideal class not sure if BDO can create this class for the upcoming future.

#179 TseemNco, Jun 20, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
  20. BuShiDo

! would pay double for this outfit if it shows up in BDO's pearl shop. Period.

[​IMG]