1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Even Koreans are quitting in style

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by CADMUS, May 17, 2018.

1. Columba

Let’s cuddle and spoon then

Kusaragii likes this.
  2. zenjudit

So you see that as tough? sorry but my opinion of tough is someone who can hold out no matter what trash was thrown at them lol. More like showing how the biggest cry baby he is.

Chaos Ronin and Columba like this.
  3. zenjudit

sorry to burst your bubble but I play independently even in-game lol, I joined a guild after playing for 2 years and 1 month. I am not one who can be dictated so easily like you are. I play the game because I want to, not because somebody told me to, and I will quit the game if I want to not because someone said so. People who will actually follow this guy are probably people like you who cant make a decision for their own.

Mgp, Mistermoff and Smileybones like this.
  4. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

Well i wasn't a fan or anything of this guy and didn't care much about him but its somewhat painful to see a super invested veteran quit like that.. will this madness end or they'll just be stubborn and leave the current pvp system (which is horrible for so many reasons)

5. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

I am not playing this Game since ~5 Months now, all i need is this Forum, which is way better then the Game itself so? And its ok for him to help others, to show them BDO is not the NON PLUS ULTRA "Game" and its fine to leave this burning and drowning at the same time ship to leave.
    You can stay and enjoy it, no issue but you have no right to judge on someone else OMEGALUL.

zenjudit likes this.
  6. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

Shows in which state this Game has gotten already. Like Terminal Cancer in the last few Months of the End.

Qasim and T800 like this.
  7. Caldra

To those who stick around and weather the game out, good luck to you all. It's always very sad/detrimental to existing players to see people leave a game on bad terms. Yesterday, I witnessed the largest amount of pen roulettes I have in my 2 years playing the game. Must have been 60-80 plus full pen roulettes. It was like watching an impressive 4th of july firework show.

Hopefully PA turns the boat around before its to late. To those of you that quit: thank you for playing the game with us. To those of us staying: keep your heads up.

Mgp, Ellipsis, moe-moe and 9 others like this.
  8. zenjudit

I am sorry for that, then try not to judge someone else too by saying one of the sausan police I dont even know what that is lol. I left this game 3x now and came back when mystic was live, actually got hooked to the game again. I am not a forum guy as you can see I only joined march 2018 so I can start asking for some guides of improvement. I am a guy that actually "plays" the game instead of watch the forums, also true in sports "I rather play soccer than watch it".

Bottomline is just because "I like the game", doesn't mean "I like the patch"....But just because I dont like the patch doesnt mean I have/need to quit the game lol.

9. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Difference is, I legit dont care I dont play this game to be competetive, there are better games for that purpose.

10. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

Thats fine, that is how someone should say his Opinion.
    *pat on the back*
    If you like the Game it is fine for you, and i really wish you to have fun, but for some people this is the breaking point for their stay in it.

11. crosspath

If you don't care then STFU and don't say "good riddance" about a guy that taught a ton of players how to play Valk, specially when you have not brought a **** to the community.

Thanks.

Scixer, Asterotis and AZzalor like this.
  12. Asurathia

This is the fate of valkyries who faithfully played the game and loved their class, sj y taught so much about valk to others, how much is he hurting right now? the disappointment, the betrayal...

Stillwaters likes this.
  13. crosspath

Like your opinion matters a fly's dump.

Your existance in BDO is zero at least he did something and people knew his name and followed his guides.

He is the renter of his gear he can do whatever he wants with it, not yours, you won't get his hands nor his gear.

Keep buying pearls and STFU. Is the best thing you can do, go pay my share to keep servers on.

TheReason likes this.
  14. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

I can say w.e I want LOL dont get so salty.

Mgp likes this.
  15. FadedSky

I know its not on me to say what he should do with his money and time invested but ...

When u buy new car ... u also burn the old one instead of selling it and have at least something from it ?

16. NVG

NVG

This is a forum, where people post comments, where they express their opinion.

That video was put here for a reason ... so people would comment, otherwise the thread would have been locked.

My opinion doesn't matter to everyone, but sometimes it does matter to some people. Those who don't like it, ignore it. If it doesn't matter for you, ignore it too, but since you took notice of it, it matters to you, even if you won't admit because you are an angry pleb who just flames everyone on forums.

I bet you never held a PEN item (except General Earring perhaps) in your inventory and you defend this korean kid. You are just like him ... 2 retards. When will you post the video with you deleting your gear?

17. aswedishtiger

This is a well written very realistic post on the exodus of players leaving. +1 and kudos from me

Now

Let me get back to spreading hate and negativity because I'm a PEN roulette participant.

REEEEEEEEE FED GAEM QUIT THIS P2W CANCER ASAP DON'T BUY PEARLS THEY DON'T CARE THEY NEVER CARED AND NEVER WILL REEEEEEEE

18. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

19. zenjudit

2 options, either he is very rich or he is too dumb

20. Sizer

Sizer Kilgannon Maehwa 62 NA

when your veterans players who put 20k + hours in the game all quit at the same time because of a patch you let out

you know you ****ed up.

good job PA.

bet you guys have bought parts in Bless or something so it's in your $ interest that BDO crash and players move to Bless.

I won't play this crap game tho.

HoloRE likes this.