1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Even Koreans are quitting in style

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by CADMUS, May 17, 2018.

1. Painfully honest

Meh, I have seen better

2. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Oh well if ppl wanna blow up their **** for a reason to quit, let em at it.

TheZecretWeapon likes this.
  3. Dyeless

Dyeless Lahn 61 EU

All I see "me me me me me me, I I I I I I I I I I I".
    Sj is well know player and he is even not in the same region. He inspired many and possible bring new member to the community. What are you? Don't reply on this question cause it doesn't matter. If someone like him quits the game there is something wrong with it. And this has nothing to do with being a sheep or what you are trying to imply there. You can be also the guy who stops visiting forum instead of joining others in panic train topics.

4. zenjudit

If that guy was bill gates and said something to make millions Id follow that guy, too bad he is just a streamer who was carried by his ego with his viewers and thinks he is too much of a big shot to influence people trying to play the "game". Now I feel bad or the "weak willed" people who will follow this guy and think they are badass too. So you think he is doing something good for the community now?

I see "waaa waaa waaa, my class was nerfed ill tell mommy, wait lemme google, oh this guy did it too and he is a top player, I gotta cry more to show my support" every damn time in the forums lmao.

How about we do this, if you are really serious about supporting this guy and quitting, post a screen shot of you guys deleting your account or all your characters, then we can count if you guys are really the majority, else you are just trolling trying to fan the whiners club.

I wont even post another message and just count the number of people who really quitted, come on lets do this :)

Crimson_Scarlet and Columba like this.
  5. Columba

Yeah, I don’t get why these sheep seem to think these angry streamers influence so many people. I’ve never heard of any of them and no one in my guild has either.

Mgp likes this.
  6. Dyeless

Dyeless Lahn 61 EU

Right.....
    Back to your original post where you are not influenced by others. Did your friends tell to buy this game or maybe you get inspired by a media? You aren't different after all now are you.

About sjy I'm not a supporter just pointed out that he actually is someone who people look up to.
    Others are in the "whiner club" so whine about whiners what does it make you?

Asurathia and YajStylez like this.
  7. NESTINAR

WHEN YOU ARE SELFISH AND DICIDE TO DESTROY AND NOT GIVE SOMONE TO PLAY WITH THAT ACCOUNT!
    PEOPLE = *******!

8. kaliver

kaliver BIadenips Valkyrie 61 NA

damn, not sj y :(

9. Zooey

Is this why there was so many Valks running around? I mean, i think theres maybe 2 at most in my guild. Before these patches the large majority of the community would say, "Valk is a great class but very few people play it because its slower, requires more skill/practice, and needs gear to shine." But now after these nerf patches the Community has done a complete 180.

Asurathia likes this.
  10. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

what?

who is this guy again?

11. Zooey

KR player that made lots of videos on Valkyrie and changes in KR. He also made a very good video showing how your FPS determines the speed of your animations.

12. KikoiK

[​IMG]

13. zenjudit

Wrote a review on the project website I made on my post graduate course during its development before the game was released together with c9 and vindictus, was about 2010 if I remember correctly so....nope, my friends did not influence me :)

I am just a simple guy who enjoys the game, and plays this game, why?

Most people whining about the game here in the forums are all bark and no action, if people really want to quit this game, why not just quit? Why do you need attention to quit a game? And phuuleaase, for people who support this guy, come on, post a screenshot of you in a new thread deleting all your characters or account, no need to delete items. Show your resolve to PA and how serious you really are, even if you quited long time ago, post it. Else you are just trolling and trying to ride the wave. Nothing to lose since you are quitting right? Lets keep it simple :)

we will also see if you guys are the majority

14. Asami

Of course its the minority. Most people who have been playing over 2 years and invested so much time, effort, and money into the game don't want to see it fail.

I applaud this guy for doing what a lot of us don't have the will to do. Most people who have been playing this game since the start and have been doing nodes/sieges from the start are unhappy with the current state of the game and have no hope for what is to come.

To add (not related to your comment), the people saying people who complain should just quit are not seeing the big picture. People want to quit the game but don't because it is something they value and put a lot of time and effort into. We all complain hoping some day the company will listen to us and make changes people actually want. But for those of us who have been around since the start, we know they won't listen. Just hard for people who invested so much into the game to throw it away. Everyone tries to remain hopeful even though given the companies history, its best if this game just dies if they don't listen.

15. crawlord

crawlord Mystic NA

korean mmo = milk the lush western market.
    The revenue has already been obtained.

16. IRustyI

He deleted his account

17. woots

Hello sunk cost.

crawlord likes this.
  18. Dyeless

Dyeless Lahn 61 EU

Ok in reality nothing is wrong with you defending something and nothing is wrong with unsatisfied customers.
    Throwing insults and trying to show how others are below you because you disagree with their reasons or methods to express themselves there you just lost all your credibility. It's hard also to see your motive doing that. What are your gains? What makes you so upset and triggered that you feel justified insulting others?

#98 Dyeless, May 18, 2018
    Last edited: May 18, 2018
  19. Joungf

Koreans do not quit. They just imitate western behaviour .... ;-)

20. Angarato

they are slower and require more skill/practice. i said OP not easymode. valk was very ****ing strong, i was actually suprised they werent very popular.