1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Event 2 : Gather, Gather, Gather, all for a Galley

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Hacksword, May 31, 2019.

1. Hacksword

Good morning, I hope this message finds all who read it well! I have read this description a bunch of times. I am to understand that if we successfully completed the guild mission [Margoria's Adventurer I] Last night, does that mean that we will receive a Galley when the maintenance happens on the 19th (or after)? Or is there more to this that I am missing?

Thank you very much for any response and I hope you have a great day!

Event 2: Gather, gather, gather, all for a Galley

Complete the [Gathering] Margoria's Adventurer guild missions, to get a [Guild] Ship License: Galley! Guilds that already own a Galley may still participate in this event.

• Go to the Guild window (press G) and look for “[Gathering] Margoria's Adventurer” missions under Guild Missions > Life.
      • The guild missions will ask you to gather underwater resources or fish.
      • You will get a [Guild] Ship License: Galley once you complete a “[Gathering] Margoria's Adventurer guild mission, in addition to the usual rewards of Guild Skill EXP and Silver for Guild Funds.
        • The [Guild] Ship License: Galley will be sent to your guild’s Guild Storage during a future maintenance (June 19 maintenance or a later date).
      • You can repeat these guild missions as much as you want like, but only one [Guild] Ship License: Galley will be given out during the event period per guild.

2. sthammack57

sthammack57 LedHammack Lahn 62 NA

Complete the relevant mission, get the reward at a later date. We had this once before in 2016. Really great event.

3. Huguet17

Do we have to complete also Margoria's Adventure II, or with one of them is enough? Thanks!!

4. sthammack57

Only one quest is required, only one galley registration is available per guild for this event. If a guild already has the maximum number of galleys no special reward will be given.

Huguet17 likes this.
  5. Hacksword

Thank you very much for the reply. We are very excited for a Galley, since we are a guild of only 3 active members, we had basically accepted that it was never going to happen and Epheria sailboats were all we were ever going to have. While I am not always a fan of handouts (we like to earn our things) having a Galley is going to make our fishing / exploration trips so much more fun.

Thanks again for the replies and have a great day!

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  6. sthammack57

Best wishes for you and your crew!

7. Bloodiczek

Hi, please advice in the game.

We are an Extra Large guild. Does the size of the mission matter? Small, Medium, Extra Latge?)

Next question...

The maximum number of guild ships is 3?

Thx

8. GM Endlaive

Game Master

Hello there,

Really great to see the community helping each other out! @Bloodiczek it does not matter what sized mission you complete to receive the reward. You are correct, the current max amount of guild boats you can have is three. Do not worry @Hacksword, the instructions that is displayed in the patch notes is what you need to follow to obtain your prized boat!

I wish you all luck and have fun sailing!

sthammack57 likes this.