1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response [Event] Ocean Blue Termina

Discussion in 'Events' started by Sholeh, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Sholeh

Hi there,

So today, like every day, I get these Ocean Blue Termina balls to use to enhance my Termina Earrings.

I grabbed them from my Challenge tab, saw them in my inventory and just like everytime I right-click them to open the enhancement window and start enhancing, however this time the balls dissapeared when I right-click them! It might have been stupid noticing it after the 2nd one, but with the first one I lost I was like "what? did it move to some other spot in my inventory? hmm..." so I clicked again, and that one also dissapeared.

Would love to get these 2 balls back because I still haven't gotten a TRI earring after getting like 99% of all the Ocean Blue Termina balls, I could really use all of them!

Please look into this issue, thank you.

2. GM Sayla

Game Master

Hello @Sholeh ! Can you please send us a ticket here with as much information about the situation as you can? It will help us check what happened to those items.

3. Sholeh

Hi there,

My sincere appologies, I saw they were in my Calpheon storage... I apparently had my maids open when I clicked them, sorry for not updating this thread.

Have a nice day!