1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Event Quest Help

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Dremoniok, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Dremoniok

Hello all. I completed all quest In Port Epheria for today the daily and the one time for the new sea event but this one " [Event] Build Your Own Fishing Boat" i cannot complete it. He keep saying he will give me task to do but i have done everything so is anyone else having this problem? Am i misunderstanding this quest?

2. GM Ammy

Game Master

Hey there @Dremoniok

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the [Event] Build Your Own Fishing Boat quest. Once you've spoken to Srulk, you need to successfully craft a Ship License: Fishing Boat. You must then speak to Srulk again to finish the quest :) I hope that this helps! If you're still having issues, please send us a ticket by clicking here.

Happy gaming :)

3. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

Have you pressed all talk options in the npc window? If you have to turn something in it is not under the quest tab but in the chat tab because, well who knows why, just because the new ui sucks.

4. Pirsig

Dunno if you got this straightened out yet, but the completion trigger is ordering a worker to start one of the tasks to build a Fishing Boat in your shipyard. You may have to actually craft the whole boat if you've not made one before, but just starting / assigning a worker to the first task will give completion if you have.

Smileybones likes this.
  5. Dremoniok

Yes man this worked thanks all.