1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Events ... but for who? For nolifes.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by SSIJ, Jul 2, 2020.

1. LightningFFXIII-4

While it is true, if a no lifer quits BDO, he/she will just fill that void with other games like for me i used FFXIV and 2 other games.

BDO in itself, is the only game that wants you to keep playing it even when you don't want to. Think of the AFK mechanics on this game. I afk fish overnight and the first thing i do when i wake up is check BDO, move my Afk fisher and tend to my farms and feed workers.

I don't have to do any of that with FFXIV/Overwatch/GW2. So yeah, playing BDO wants you to no life it and rewards you for no lifing it.

What ppl thought BDO was? You swipe your credit card and you win. While this is still true, it would be in the tens of thousands, and thru 3rd party websites. Definitely not thru the pearlshop.

In the end, the more you swipe your credit card for BDO, the more you lose. Most of the 630+ GS ppl are living in Asia in 3rd world countries, they just rely on no lifing the game and other "mechanics and exploits" to further advance their progression.

2. ODB3698

It appears to be based on the mobs types you grind. I have been on Ronaros trying to double up my chances between potion piece and the event coins, but I have literally gotten 4 in over 3000 mobs over 2 days. I killed 500 helms and got 6. Guildmates are telling me nagas drops them like crazy. Seems like they have different drop rates based on mob types.

3. Keophiroun

I get them a lot because I have full luck+.

4. kakodaimonos

[​IMG]