1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Every Guild Gets It's Own House

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Chaosmasta, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Chaosmasta

I have returned and I thank BDO for listening to my first suggestion about fixing the bidding price for guild houses. However my fight will still continue on for every guild obtaining their own guild house.

Reason-
    1. There are too many guilds in this game and less houses.
    If Every guild had their own house they can join in on guild activities the game throws out without having to wait for the events to die down because people are bidding high. I think there is about 26-30 guild houses which means thats lot of down time especially if your throwing out guild related activities that involve theses houses and have people wait for two weeks to attempt to get them.

Ideas-
    1. The houses don't even have to be in the game make each guild have their own (space) for a house throw their banner on it and have things to do with the houses interactive wise. (Cooking, Processing, Horses, etc.)

2. Have guilds invest money in the house.
    People like to see growth have them spend guild funds on growing their house, decorate and things.

3. Use the house.
    Going back to idea 1. It would be nice if guilds could use their house other than walking in the door and sit on furnished tiny chairs. We should be able to use and put in our own furniture cooking stations, alchemy. Actually see player used horses in the horse stables, Hall of achievements.

(Update of ideas to be used)
    Guild house can be used with guild points once obtain the guild house can have it's own space. (Can visit the house in the menu) (Which is what i mean by Guild house having it's own space).

-No guild size boundary

-All Members can help build and design.

-Make craftable furniture

-Pearl items for fancy furniture- Grand tables, sculptures (like a dragon or something),bookcases, etc.(But also be mindful to make sure we can craft these things too and they also look decent).

-Can allow guest to the guild house and also have a function to kick the guest out if their rude/or just randomly decided to live there. (Guest can only look and socialize and interact with certain functions but not all).

-Allow a sections for farming or gardening

-Have a special section for rare node in the houses everyone can collect once a day (can unlock with a guild quest).

-Bring in Trading and crafting as another means to increase guild funds within the house itself. (Since not all guilds are down the road to pvp.)

- Beserker Character
    I have ran into a small pet peeve playing the beserker class those that make him big in character selection. He literally bends down to get into the door it's not a problem, but the game is not berserker friendly for houses everything is kinda small not sure if that was done on purpose but might want to add a bigger door or in other words grand doors or extend it for the big guys if that could be an option in the future if people like walking into the house and bending down.

House Design Ideas-
    House
    Fort
    Dojo
    Mansion
    Castle

If any more ideas feel free to post i'm still fighting for this outcome.

#1 Chaosmasta, Nov 11, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    Cahir, Denthors, Jinoro and 26 others like this.
  2. GoldenPearls

Very good idea, I hate everyone running to one of the top guilds instead of building something of their own. It's good to try and make a guild or have a group of people you play with and experience a guild life of familiar faces but sadly everyone want to be in a big guild just for the perks I guess. I like small guilds feels comfortable.

Jinoro, Chaosmasta and Adinda like this.
  3. Adinda

Adinda Witch EU

Yes I think this is a good idea too. I'm in a guild that's just my two friends and I and we would love to have a guild house. It would be awesome to decorate it and do life skilling there.

eitheldin likes this.
  4. Chaosmasta

Yes and it would just be nice to have and see your banners on the house itself. The current guild houses feel voidless i was actually disappointed when when we first walked into our first one expecting it to be awesome (it was a mini apartment). If this could become a pet project to replace the current houses I would like this to be put into consideration.

Like i said if money is put into the house you can see the house growing or something off the wall where each member get their own room and can design it would be cool to the possibility is endless.

Jinoro likes this.
  5. LethalAF

A guild "fort" would be really cool. I wouldn't mind forgoing some payouts for that.

Vorkrunne likes this.
  6. Chaosmasta

If you want your guild house to be a fort that can also be a thing suggestions are limitless and welcomed.
    I have updated the top page I will do so until i have to disappear for a time but i hope you guys would share your ideas or suggestions to this page. And fight for these houses!

#6 Chaosmasta, Nov 15, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    Jinoro likes this.
  7. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Sorceress NA

I'd personally like it more if Pearl Abyss + Kakao actually listened to Suggestions. But they don't!
    Their release for Mystic was piss poor as they could have gotten more cash whale money from releasing mystic before halloween so that they could release the following costumes and it would rake in more money! Nope. Their marketing team has no brains it seems and or no influence whatsoever.

Back to the main topic though, yes I'd definitely love to see guild houses being available to everyone because it would promote a social aspect that this game doesn't have AT ALL. This game is a single player mmo. It's horrible. It's terrible. You don't have to communicate with anyone to play the game which defeats the purpose of having an MMORPG.

Yes yes yes. Would endorse this idea but it will not happen ever.
    I haven't seen any f**king developer from an eastern mmorpg company listen to rick all anyone says in suggestions. It's a pointless discussion page.
    They'll continue to release crappy looking outfits only for certain classes that are played the most like DKs, Witches and metric tons of slutty outfits.
    People have asked for the marriage option. Won't happen. People have asked for better servers since day 1, hasn't happened. People have asked for balance. Still imbalanced. People have asked for exploiters and cheaters + botters to be banned. Not even worth mentioning. People have asked for damage number switch + plenty of other things that would improve the game. Nobody from this company will listen unless someone like BLOO makes them. The only reason why they are releasing those god damn hidden stats now is because it took a legend like BLOO to open them up and datamine it.

It's extremely rare that ANY company will bow to the whims of its playerbase.
    The only ones I've seen do that are the people behind Total War Warhammer 40k, Blizzard and FFXIV (Extreme exception)
    That's it.

piratebeowolf likes this.
  8. Chaosmasta

Despite if they do or not the point is to show that this is what people want and it would be exciting if this actually became a thing. They replied and fixed the suggestion I posted about the bidding system for the guild houses before where the money would sit at a high number and you would have to outbid that price because it never went back down. Even if it was a small fix if i never suggested it it would have never happened it's been like that for almost a year and because i know the struggles of being in a small guild there was only so much we could do.

So trying is what i will do. If they read suggestions maybe they'll bring it to their developers and find it to be a good idea. I mean it's just another feature that everyone would like to have in the game and we also have to remember it takes time to get the things we want unless they have a monster developer team. But until then this is what i'm currently fighting for I want every guild to have a guild house; not just any guild house a epic interactive guild house so if you have suggestions of what you would like to see in these houses place them down.

#8 Chaosmasta, Nov 16, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  9. GoldenPearls

Ya regardless if they will do it or not they know what people want and if we have enough people discussing it then they have no option but to take it into consideration. Certain things like this might get people to buy some stuff for the guilds and it would be exciting for new Clan/Guild Content.

10. Ariol

I would love to see each guild get a guild house, like a residence, you get to use guild contribution points to buy a guild house. It would be nice to have a central location to see our friends cooking, making potions and other life skills. It would also be wonderful to be able to hang our guild flag and other achievements on the wall for all to see and enjoy. This should be for all guilds no matter what size. You could even have furniture workshops just for guild houses for larger tables, guild banners, etc. I love this idea Ty Chaosmasta for bringing it up.

11. Adinda

Adinda Witch EU

If all guilds could have their own guild house, and all members were able to decorate it with pearl items, then it would be a very wise thing for them to implement this.

Reigne Irkalla and eitheldin like this.
  12. Chaosmasta

I have updated some more ideas to the top page let me know if you agree with it.

Adinda likes this.
  13. Adinda

Adinda Witch EU

What I always liked about GW2 is that you could have nodes in your house and guild house.
    Maybe it could be an idea for guilds to be able to install some rare nodes that can be harvested by everyone once a day. (For instance a pearl oyster clam). Or a small garden area for crops.
    Of course you would have to work towards getting them, through a guild quest or something like that.

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  14. piratebeowolf

What would be better if they brought back Guild Craft and trading, as a PVE Guild we made our first billion not by Node wars but by crafting and trading, back in the day then some pvp guys complained pve made too much silver and it was removed, I have not had a Guild house in over a year, no point

Adinda likes this.
  15. Chaosmasta

Good ideas keep them coming i only have a few days until i have to disappear so i won't be able to update it until i come back but do keep the idea's flowing.

16. Chaosmasta

More suggestion are welcomed.

17. Chaosmasta

I'm going to just pop this back up here since i have returned...again.

piratebeowolf likes this.
  18. piratebeowolf

I second this

19. Vorkrunne

I love your idea.

I hope it somehow gets to a dev's ear in Korea.

20. Chaosmasta

Well first i'm hoping they seen this thread lol. We can still add some things here to tweak i've been gone for a good five months you guys must have juicy ideas by now.