1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exchange Coupon for new Classes

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Yukimura, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Tobin

I really don't have an issue with this personally, but can you guys consider removing the price lock on gear for stuff under TRI or something? If this is left as it stands liverto gear for the new class will be around 1.5m and nobody will be willing to sell it, so nobody will be able to get decent gear unless they are already sitting on it. I understand the intention to avoid profiteering by having stuff swapped to different classes weapons, but really it doesn't make sense to do that on anything below TET, and really only boss gear anyway. Having all the weapons locked to the same price is going to make equipping a new class awful for a large portion of the playerbase.

2. Megta

Megta Archer EU

Precreation starts on 19th. Precreation is always 1 week before release.
    Now do the math.

3. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

I'm in the community, and **** reroll coupons.

4. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Says the poster willing/itching to throw money at them... I agree with the post and think its good. Paying for instant gratification is counter to what this game is/should be about and waters down the experience, IMO. And the more you throw money at them for crap like this then the more we see crap like this..... as in predatory monetization practices... of which we already have plenty here. Good move if you ask me... does it also have the effect of driving artisan sales... probably, but I liked when we had to work for certain things in the game.

#64 JM, Jun 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    onaco and Ѧ| Chaotic like this.
  5. NVG

NVG

How about putting these on sale at least after all that long waiting of 180/30 days?

6. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

[​IMG]

Lefteye and NVG like this.
  7. Sillly

tl;dr

8. Flesh007

9. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

If you are that stacked then you have silver to enhance or buy decent alternatives. You make a very poor argument.

10. Fed

Fed

@CM Yukimura will exp transfer coupons be available for old classes after shai release? Or will exp transfer coupons be introduced at a later date?
    Thanks.

11. Tiffyshade

First time I'm following a new class and the introduction. I'm pretty new and did Archer after the creation only for XP for 2 chars and the gold XD

12. YamikunOkami

YamikunOkami Lahn 62 NA

Pretty certain they'll be released again once more before Shai's restriction is removed, and again once that is done. In short though, Yuki probably doesn't know nor can they say.

13. Dwanaście

[​IMG]

Ah ****, here go again... No no i i dont mean leveling my character without my weapons and exp coupons, its my reaction on how kakao want to fu*k us again. Worst company ever, even gameforge is better :D

Ruffe likes this.
  14. Rubio

No trial class for 30 days after release!
    Do you have to hide how much it sucks or undermine some money?
    Nice Kakao

Ruffe likes this.
  15. Spyroxion

Hm, that's an interesting thing they're doing here.

For some reason I have a feeling that they had a lot of situations where people re-rolled to new class, swapped their gear and 1 week later realized that they don't want it and contact support to refund / rollback their purchase. For swapping gear to have 30 day wait timer might be actually good for players, will make them think twice and will give some time to play the class and see if they indeed want to swap their gear to a new class..
    Now, I might be wrong about it, but it's just my speculation.

Now on the 30 day wait time for TRIAL character? Why is that even a thing? What's the reasoning behind it? It's god dam stupid, I play 1-2 hrs a day and I don't feel like using my time lvling char that I might not play to just "try it out". That's when trial characters are needed the most - upon release of new class, what the hell Kakao, focus on handling DDOS attack on Eu servers rather then blocking something useful for people. Trial characters is one of the most consumer friendly things in this game and you managed to butcher it up...

16. MMoNoob

why is the combat and skill 180 days when the rest is 30 cant all just be 30 days?

17. Revalenia

Revalenia Lahn 62 EU

I don't see the issue. Greens and lvl 60 on training dummy will take a while anyway.

18. TimeOut1

Where to buy the 'Combat/Skill EXP Exchange Coupon'

Ardains likes this.
  19. Tamalama

I am a consumer and 3 + year player....I think this is getting too hard for you now and you should quit. Maybe WoW is more what you would like. But I like the way the game is going very much. Good job!

20. Kanimae

Oh boy, you've never worked in costumer service did you?