1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exchange coupons

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Wizol, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Wizol

My suggestion is that you keep exchange coupons in the pearl shop permanently, with all these changes to classes it demotivates people to play their class, keeping these coupons here gives someone an opportunity to try new classes whenever they feel like doing so.

Being locked into one class sucks, and if one wanted to reroll they would lose a lot of money, giving that the weapon you sell gets taxed and then the pre ordering rates are so far apart, there wouldn't be a negative side to it really.

Renshiku and Emmi like this.
  2. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 62 EU

My suggestion is to make up your mind and play a class only .

3. Wizol

how to you make your mind up and select one class when the class is constantly being changed, utility nerfs and dmg changes.

4. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 63

By roleplaying as the class and not being a fotm roller.

5. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 62 EU

This happened in all mmorpgs lol ... I play ranger from start , never rerolled ... played 1 year without iframe and giod dmg :/

6. Emmi

Some people will enjoy a class forever, others like to change it up every once in a blue moon, not to mention they come with new releases so the class you started with may not be the one you enjoy the most. I think there should be some restriction, but there already is, since the item has a limit of once per family, two if you buy the bundle AND the singles. I'd prefer if the coupons would be in the shop permanently, but with restriction, once per family for a certain amount of time before it resets. Perhaps you've been waiting for months, but can't afford them when they are finally in the shop again, only to have them removed before your next paycheck, kinda blows.

7. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

you should be happy we actually get them at all.

8. Emmi

On the other hands, if they didn't exist, selling your weapons and hard rerolling the old fashioned way would feel like less of a waste. The problem is that they -do- exist, but you never know when they will be available. So yeah, with the way the gearing system works in this game, I am 'happy' they added this option, but that doesn't mean it can't be improved.

9. Deadly_Poison

I am ranger from the release, I really like the ranger but it is really a difficult class, I would like to make my experience easier and more pleasant; especially for mass pvp, I would like to reroll to musa or striker; I'm still undecided.
    But it would take a coupon to transfer everything; doing another 2000SP is a suicide.
    It would be nice to create a recurrence for some limited items, for example 1 day a month or
    or every 3 months, as reported on the official db.

but we need this D:<
    [​IMG]

10. Renshiku

I 100% agree this should be up on the pearl shop permanently, Some people just want to switch it up and enjoy learning new classes.

ManlyBeard likes this.
  11. loaded13

please give us weapon coupons back on market place for xmas :)

12. Renshiku

I agree with above!

13. MoZex

MoZex Wizard 61 EU

Ur suggestion will discredit a large demand of artisan memory and general drain of materials from market (also silver sink). It will never happen.

14. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

I also think it would de-incentive them to make anything but FOTM classes. The neglected classes would only be further neglected. I think it would be bad for the health of many classes to allow weapon exchange or xp/sp exchanges permanently. Every few months like they have been is fine. I believe they have returned three times since they were first introduced this year... what in the Summer I think? Just be patient they will always be back and you never really have to wait that long anyways...

15. Renshiku

Yeah, but rerolling or trying out another class in this game is not a good experience if you have to sell your gear for half its value...