1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Excuse me for my complaints

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by DragonTactician, Dec 7, 2018 at 3:40 AM.

1. DragonTactician

Two accounts, 50 mil a day, nothing but memory fragments, enchant stones each day, not a single pri duo tri and tet anything, already given up on the 10 mill boxes. But i feel that this event is just to take silver from people and make them even more broke. While searching around for advice i found the true event image that they changed.

Just sucks that getting nothing but junk, not one of the lucky ones.

Attached Files:

2. Cardiel

Cardiel Disgleiro DarkKnight NA

Yes, actually, that's exactly what this event was for lol. A silver sink. People have been hoarding billions.

isojukka.js, unange, Sibyyl and 7 others like this.
  3. Prochilles

That is literally what it is for,to be a giant silver sink in place of a real fix for the negligence in fixing the sea monster hunting exploit. Though the flaws of this plan is apparent to everyone, other than devs, they still went ahead and added it. Here's the thing though your silver is not wasted, kinda. Every event/box etc. is made to supply the economy with high-demand items that otherwise would not be available to allow players to progress in BDO. We are also getting ready to get a free market, which means these high demand items are going to go way up in price, nearer to their true value. So, in time, you should at least get your money back.

DragonTactician likes this.
  4. Kanimae

It was never intended for people to drop their silver into the boxes and actually get anything good out of it unless you bent over to RNGesus seven hundred times in advance.

What gave you the impression that the chances of getting something worthwhile were actually high enough to sink gold into this? Next time...do yourself a favor and do at least a little bit of research before dropping silver on something. Or actually don't because it makes these boxes work as intended.

T800, Fearless V and DragonTactician like this.
  5. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

do people really not know what the box was designed for?

Columba likes this.
  6. Murderingspork

I got a pri ogre, a tri ogre, 2 50fs, a basi belt, I sold my memefrags and some dummy pre ordered them for 1m ea. All in all I'm out maybe 500m? Max 800m. That's easy to get. This event was a huge huge win in my book. Sorry your "luck" sucks but don't complain on the forums when people have gotten some pretty good items from it and you haven't.

7. DragonTactician

excuse me mister troll, id like to inform you what a forum is exactly.
    a situation or meeting in which people can talk about a problem or matter especially of public interest:
    a forum for debate/discussion.

Hence i am having a discussion about how I'm not one of the lucky ones, only have gotten now what i have. But since you like to brag you got this you got that blah blah blah, then feel the need to tell others not to complain, id like to remind you that we all have freedom of speech, and if i wish to complain i can, so for you I'm going to quote eddy murphy quoting richard pryor "tell him i said have a coke and smile and shut the **** up".

Do you ever think that maybe others have a harder time earning money, or that we are not all as rich as you, so rather then brag and troll about what you got, how much you have or how easy it is, try being more helpful, but then you would not be a troll, well thank you for proving that trolls are not just mythical creatures, they do exist.

In the future, if you ignore the post title 'Sorry for my complaints', yet feel the need to tell them to not complain, don't you feel that you shouldn't even being posting on this discussion, taking your flaming troll some where else where it isn't so obvious? Also my real point of the post was the picture giving the bird, not for ya to brag and complain about complaining!

8. Murderingspork

Boy you're pretty salty and disgruntled lol

Columba likes this.
  9. DragonTactician

unange and Kanimae like this.
  10. Jey

Jey Valkyrie EU

here we go again.....
    inform yourself and stop whinning about your own stupidity

11. DragonTactician

lol, again with ignorance,
    *reads forum while looking for whining over stupidity*
    also that is the correct way to spell it, it doesn't have two n.

At no point anywhere was there whining over stupidity. There was an image, with was a reference to the probability and giving the bird.
    Try to learn how to spell the words before you use them, let alone knowing what they refer too. Helps if you make sense before you start the insult.

I'd also like to refer you too

Stillwaters likes this.
  12. Murderingspork

all you needed to do is YouTube shakatu boxes and this thread wouldn't of existed. You wouldn't be salty and QQing

Fearless V likes this.
  13. Tokigare

14. DragonTactician

thread exist for the image ^^ might want to read

15. Joungf

Give all your silver to that greedy Shakatu guy. He even does not look trustworthy. Never expect something valuable in exchange from him. D:<

Jey and DragonTactician like this.
  16. Hayate

Hayate Warrior 62 EU

Got a Tet tungrade earing 5 days ago out of a shakatu box so i cant really complain :P

DragonTactician likes this.
  17. Nelkuran

While I understand the frustration, this was to be expected. The moment I saw these boxes, they looked like nothing more than event RNG boxes that you pay silver for instead of getting as drops (or pieces of them) and didn't bother.

isojukka.js likes this.
  18. DragonTactician

yea, grats on the tet earring, haven't had that luck. But with all the memory fragments, i did manage to tet my dandy weapon, as well as tri some others, so was the only thing good out of it.

19. AZzalor

AZzalor Maehwa 61 EU

The chances of even getting a normal accessory are somwhere around 2%, the chances to get a tet are 0.0X%...do you really expect to magically get something good. Getting a tet or even a tri in this box is like winning the lottery

20. kuroma2

upload_2018-12-7_16-38-44.png
    :)98.99% chance to get hard/sharps and bs D:<
    didnt get any accessoy from shakatu yet.
    that was my last try with all my silvers from horse sold,