1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exp Boost Event for Kamasylvia Release Plz?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Shibou, Sep 26, 2017.

1. DRKN

Nope.

Mediah when released make many people quit because the previous curve was fine, people could still do their thing with +7+/12 gear just fine and work towards +15 ... Mediah mobs were like Valencia Mobs ... too tough and gave too little XP, it was a uphill battle, they have constant adjusted it because it was "the wall" and with Valencia people would sooner just give up that grind.

The readjustments for pre-45 is something I do not full understand, maybe its related to the game performance in Korea because (and this should not surprise anyone) its the region that is the main drive of the game and since its F2P over there maybe their retention for pre-lv45 was low enough so they made changes, not that it helps since that is not were the issue lies ... game cannot make you lv 56 and then decide it wants to make levels matter and supply no real content for leveling progression forcing players to grind so they can level so they arent one-shooted by mobs that "technically" are meant to be farmed.

In short, PA needs to decide what it wants to do and stick to it ... not make a easy road to lv50 and then decide everything from that point on must be on the same level at least as the Abandoned Monastery Mobs, now did you see anyone complaining about then or the Ogres? no because people understood those were the elite mobs that required heavy geared characters but they had options, there were Manshas and Catfish ... what mobs are there for Lv57-60? Valencia mobs are as bad if not worst as Mediah mobs when Mediah come out and Kamasylvia seems to be more of the same.

I dont want a XP event, I want then to fix the damn curve instead of adding band-aids that solve nothing.

Ventesa and Shibou like this.
  2. NotHero

Kama p1 for end gamers, Kama p2 for everyone.

#wait

3. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

In my guild (80 people) half of player got at least one character with lvl 61. We don't do node war because we are to weak compared to those people who take part in it. There is load of people ready for kamasylve.

4. N0tl0c

getting to 60 is easy

5. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

depends in most communitys / guilds i am always one of the 3 highest players (level60) and i am always in mid A ranking in every channel on levels

6. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

and the elven waifus! and quests and jungle kittys

7. NESTINAR

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The forum will explode in a week with crying ppl...

SpeedMetal likes this.
  8. Code

There was already an exp change recently, exp required to get from 56-61 was reduced by 25-30% or something like that, so they already cut about a quarter of what you had to grind which is huge.

Most MMOs make lower and mid content easier to go through whenever a new expansion hits, so did BDO, made leveling in Calpheon easier after Mediah release, Mediah leveling easier after Valencia release and lastly overall leveling easier after Kamasylve release(the base exp boost was firstly made in KR version).

I wish they made the exp more spread out between the levels, but eh, that's the way they chose to do it.