1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exploitation Bans

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by GM Rhotaaz, Sep 29, 2017.

1. FrAjóK

Ban those using a Bot to Snipe items from the Auction house 10 hours while they are at work or sleep and wake up with full inv while others take 3hours-4hours just sitting here and praying we get something. The market makes many players upset help the community by giving a 30 day suspend to Auction house Botters or a Temp Ban. Do something pls!

Grindal and Spree610 like this.
  2. Spree610

^^^This!

3. SkullMonkey

you kinda proved my point lol. If you can't be bothered to read a different view point or try to view something from a different perspective then you will always remain inside your own echo chamber and be ignorant of many realities.

Heisenberg813 likes this.
  4. Stodderkongen

I do not need ur oppinion in this matter hence i didn't bother to read ur post.

5. Ginrei

I did read your post and I believe you when you talk about him being a good guy. I've only ever watched a few of his videos but that's the impression i have.

However, I can believe he is a good guy and at the same time believe he knew what those green workers were up to. Anyone who spends time upgrading workers would've done something about green ones early on. Even if that's not always true, knowing what I do of him, he seems intelligent enough to have noticed. Things can be missed for various reasons, for a period of time, but there comes a point when you know, full stop. My 40 odd Artisan empire with one 28.1 luck prof human wouldn't tolerate a green civilian at all. Let alone for an excessive amount of time.

The funny thing is i don't really think anyone should be banned for using faults in the game design itself. Using the tools given to us by the devs, broken or not, seems fine to me. It should never be the players responsibility to read the devs mind and know what is intentional or not... no matter how absurd or obvious it may seem. So in the end, i'm happy with the outcome.

Stodderkongen likes this.
  6. Jazz2k

did fishbotters already got banned? haven't heard anything official yet

7. patagarucha

fishbotters have nice days coming...just see forum of this sort of bot site and ppl are just relax about bans
    example and source : elitepvpers
    - Does it Work on EU Server ? how Risky is it to get Banned?
    - yes working and no bans

8. Draconnix

Totally legit ...

Wet Cake likes this.
  9. Nicknero1405

Just as legit as this. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

10. Prochilles

Day 1 after the first fish bot ban: PLEASE being back the fish botters, scrolls are at their normal price and not dirt cheap anymore. Cracked me up.

11. AngelloAtheross

The scrolls price have been increased 2-3 weeks ago, have nothing to do with botters, are over 6k on EU market...

12. Armory

13. Resouler

Resouler Valkyrie 58 NA

could you please ban the guy whom buying potatoes 1 by 1 ? biding on them and buying 1 off when it goes confirm then when it goes buy he/she/it buying it 1 by 1 and its not the first time i see that happening. Probably a bot, but if he/she/it is possible to buy potatoes then it is possible to buy pearl items this way as well then you must release the won item's of the botter in order to make our in-game economy a little better and ye since someone already paid for it. Boters are cancer in this game especialy on the pearlitems tab!

14. Concubine

Stodders stance is absolutely correct, green workers on this guys nodes, how intentionally ignorant do you have to be to believe this wasn't noticed long before it was made public?

I know you hate to admit the motivational speaker you have probably been donating to is nothing more than a scam artist, like the wheelchair guy, or Joel Osteen, reality will chime in eventually though whether you like it or not.

15. Wakawaka

Most of those Twitch players stick together. It makes sense some even set up a schedule so they can grab the most views playing their favorite games. It is not a surprise either that most of these twitch players don't want to judge other twitch because they do share the same viewers. Some do but not in the open, like a mouth-slip lul. It's funny to watch.

For pure entertainment it is not bad! Have you seen the new guy from the same guild? He was talking about making money enhancing in game and enhancing is his lifeskill. Lost all his Tri Attempts with Marks of Shadows and Witch Earrings and hit his 29th Tri attempt with Rednose with 51 stacks (Just funny). He seriously think Rednose is the same as Dim Tree. Either it is a stupid ploy to gather more viewers or just downright clueless but it's entertainment watching him fend off players who played longer than him and he keeps saying they are wrong.

16. N0tl0c

Also people still using speed hacks and don't get banned since they buy a lot of pearls. Market place bots are still happening and so are the fish bots nothings changes ever for the better.