1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exploitation of Afuaru's Guild Event - Resolution

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by GM Rhotaaz, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Swordy

lmao

2. TwitchStreamer

remember kids, Exploiting fast and exploit hard because there is no punishment apparently. I still can't believe the GMS can be this incompetent. EVERY OTHER region that this exploit happen on did 3x negative silver removal but for some reason the braindead GMS of this region did only 1:1? We need to demand more actions be taken for everyone who part took in this exploit.

Kikux, Kymaera, Saranay and 2 others like this.
  3. Mana_Mafia

I didn't see anything about temporary bans.

Phoenixxx75, Kymaera and Saranay like this.
  4. Alissandrina

Those who get a 1st offending and "aren't aware" get a 1 week ban, that is how they handle it as protocol.

5. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

Because they didn't even give temporary bans to anyone. If they did they didn't write it here at least. Guess we'll be seeing bot-trains soon enough in this game.

Phoenixxx75, Saranay and Mana_Mafia like this.
  6. lnsidiousoul

This punishment is stupid, exploiters already used the money to make permanent gear. What is a negative 10 billion value to someone who can just sell the gear gained from exploitation and go back to positive.

This guy has a tet distortion earring, I am making an assumption here and lets say he got the earring through exploitations so what did he lose? Nothing, in fact you can say he gained 2B.

These exploiters are all in the end-game stage, they play religiously to them negative 8-15b is nothing, these guys probably can make close to a billion in a day or two. They need to get harsher punishemnts, a temp ban would have been nice for atleast a month and 3x negative the silver they made.

#366 lnsidiousoul, Apr 15, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2020
  7. lanzend

idk dude it's pretty easy to just sell a disto, be positive, rock a capotia for a bit. This is really just a slap on the wrist.

8. Shi'atan

Legitimate question, if banned would it remove them from the guild, cause the guilds that were doing it are still at like 99/00

9. Mana_Mafia

Right?

Many of the most powerful and invested players in the game in the most powerful guilds are too dumb to understand that what they were doing was wrong even though we have recordings of them mocking GMs and the rest of the playerbase over Discord comms.

This was so disrespectful of Kakao. Not even temp bans? 7 day ones?

I have very low expectations for Kakao but I'm still disappointed.

10. Vortexii

Even if that was the case it wouldn't matter. The entire point of having a higher ratio is a PENALTY not just a FREE PASS, have a good day. While it's understood that you want to ensure "intention behind the perpetrators" this does simply send a message that the probability of punishment from an exploit is very slim. Almost everyone that cheated simply got away with it.

This is also a major assault on the game in the same destructive manner as a DOS attack. The damage causes by such an exploit could ruin the entire economy for years. Literally Trillions of silver, but next time it could be much worse.

And what standards are you setting to PREVENT this NEXT TIME........... very little.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  11. Guda

2 weeks ago passed 1st april, and this company still makes jokes of their customers xD

12. Reklats

I'm willing to believe the people who ran 20-50 might not have known they where participating in an exploit. If youre telling me the 400 who made trillions only ran that many and had no idea what was going on, well im just gonna keep spending money in the pearl shop...

13. TeRRoRibleOne

You got that a little wrong. People in the Philippines play their accounts religiously, they just show up for wars.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  14. Najivon

Najivon Shindola

So what im hearing P.A. is keeping the whales and banning the 23 accounts that weren't important aka have money. Didn't see any of their Streamers doing this and laughing about it all, plus knowingly knew this wasn't a mistake but something PA themselves feel it was their fault, LOL.
    Awesome punishment, exploiting is fine guys just spend lots of money and you can do what you all want lol

Phoenixxx75 and Alissandrina like this.
  15. ManlyBeard

THIS RIGHT HERE!!

They were TAUNTING THE PUBLISHERS on discord, and well guess they were right "NO SUFFICIENT EVIDENCE" LOL, the exploit was talked about all over the place, not aware they were partaking in an exploit my buttcheeks.

This company is an effin joke dude lmao.
    Have fun playing in this hacking & exploit infested game.

Phoenixxx75 and Alissandrina like this.
  16. LiquidEmotion

Seems like a lot of people are punished though. like -5bill+ minimum for a lot of them so they need to deal with that. Aside from the ban, they have a lot of work to do before they can even use the market place or are so far sunken that they might just quit for a while.

17. PeanutButterSandwich

Me, celebrating the banned accounts, but still wishing for more.

Hemuk likes this.
  18. Nekhii

Where are you hearing this? In you own fantasy I would guess.
    Some BDO partners was banned and also people what I would guess spent over $10000 on their account.

Columba likes this.
  19. TwitchStreamer

-5bil is literally nothing most of these people are end game players with full pen armor/weapon already they make 200mil a hour while sleeping and paying a pinoy $2 a hour to grind sycraia for them. 2 nights of sleep and they'll be positive. On top of that They get to keep the silver they made because they already sold and bought other stuff. Its like getting a massive loan with no interest rates. They were not punished at all for willfully and knowingly part taking in a exploit.

Phoenixxx75 and ManlyBeard like this.
  20. Hypotermia