1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exploitation of Afuaru's Guild Event - Resolution

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by GM Rhotaaz, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Andaro

Ambassador

This matter was already addressed, action taken, and the matter closed. While it is understood that some may not find the judgements rendered to be satisfactory, it is not the players authority nor prerogative via opinion to make decisions on whether a judgement was sufficient or not for a multitude of reasons; one primarily being that as a player you do not possess all of the information necessary nor the capacity to view not only the scope of the case as a whole but also the individual cases within.

That being said, the Staff were very thorough in their investigations, and through due diligence delivered sound judgement on the parties ultimately responsible.

Tldr, you do not know whom was or was not banned, regardless of what some may boast.

The matter is closed, and we have moved forward.

#841 Andaro, Jan 19, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
    Stealthe and FairlyEnjoyable like this.
  2. Myntiix

you are kinda pathetic.

3. Stealthe

Stealthe SteaIthe Wizard 62 NA

B-b-but LuvstoSpooge told me that that..his cousin LarrytheLobster heard it from someone asking for change outside a gas station who heard it from a streamer.

How much more evidence do you want!?

4. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

they handled it like **** tho. only people happy with the outcome were exploiters.

5. Naho

Just close the thread and make it end. So you don't get to deal with those.

FairlyEnjoyable likes this.
  6. Thereallexorn

Dont worry, they wont ban you now, you got away with it.

7. Thereallexorn

The BDO landscape and market is now dominated by those guilds and pleayers whu cheated their way to the top. That massive influx of silver inflated market prices and put an entire section of cheating deceptive players far ahead of all the legitimate players.

And its not hearsay thats a fact. Its also a fact that the large guild leaders and youtube streamers that exploited this were let off to avoid any negitive publicity.

so hows about stop trying to make it go away because that just makes you also look guilty

8. Kymaera

Sadly nothing more will be done. The Siege guilds who exploited it will continue to stay ahead of the rest of us due to their siege payouts, exploiting, and paying 3rd parties to play their characters. I just want to remind people of this so they know the game doesn't serve the majority, only those in siege guilds, partners, streamers, and the like. What the rest of us do is up to us. Whether we support the game by playing it, buying pearls, or what have you. As for me, I'm already sunk. Too much time and money on this game to leave...but i sure as hell won't be touching Crimson Desert unless it's literally not a mmorpg for others to exploit again.

FFS they don't even name and shame. Why? Literally because they don't want people to know how little of punishment they hand out. SEA literally lists the character and family names of exploiters...they won't in NA because of course, favoritism.

Thereallexorn and Jinoro like this.
  9. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 63 NA

Afuaru giveth to some... But not all.

Jinoro likes this.
  10. TeRRoRibleOne

You do know siege payouts are literal trash, you make more in an hr grinding than a normal payout. You might have had to be in a siege guild at any point in 2020 to know that. And not all siege guilds exploited with maps, just BlackRose and Barcode. Now some people from not only those guilds but the others have used grinding services in the past to get their gear, that is undeniable. Hell, one of those very people is a partnered streamer who also did the mapping.

11. BigBadNips

Are you talking about an Australian that creeps on girls?

12. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 63 NA

I'll be sad when this thread is gone after the transfer....

Best content BDO has seen yet.

The_Grimace and Jinoro like this.
  13. Kymaera

Oh, so Siege pay outs have always been bad? Some reason I remember everyone talking about them making over a billion ...but u had to play pre 2020 i guess to know that.

14. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

They never stated payouts were always bad, you're strawmanning too hard I'm afraid.

15. Kymaera

Why talk about my post when his post insinuates that pre 2020 siege payouts have 0 effect in 2020, 2021? The faster you're able to get silver and get ahead of the curve, ie before market values increase, affording enhance materials, etc. the better off you are...

I think you seem a bit biased in your posting in this thread honestly. A bit hypocritical to call out one post mentioning another post without calling that post out for doing the exact same thing.