1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exploitation of Afuaru's Guild Event

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by GM Rhotaaz, Mar 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwitchStreamer

these people aren't even whales, at least whales pay for servers and Devs. Most siege players pay slave wages to pinoys to farm silver on their account. So the money isn't going to the game in any way.

Junktime and Altey like this.
  2. Armory

Sadly this is how their business philosophy is, a western company would be a lot more intransigent most of the time even if a significant amount of money is involved it's just the way they treat us better while any Chinese/Korean company in the MMO industry tend to milk us as hard as they can even if it implies to go sometimes against their own TOS.

3. Block_Chain

I mean, even the whales are saying it best. They keep lights on because they are investing their money due to the fact they have demanding jobs and cannot grind.

These exploiters need to be made an example of. They are most likely kids with all the time in the world that rip this game off by exploiting events that do no good in any way shape or form. They crash the market, lower morale and don't support the game financially. The absolute trash of this game.

I can safely say that if your 5% whales quit and never come back you will be hurting for revenue and this game may eventually die off.

Don't let it come to that, perma bans are not required because that will also hurt the game. Be fair, but also set a precedence so that this NEVER happens again.

I have confidence in the GM's, they are good people and I know they will try and do right on us. (Us being the guys that have farmed hystria for 700 hours with no Elten Compass piece yet).

Khazz68, Altey and t4mpel like this.
  4. gurghul

Stop this sht with Blade he was literary innocent . That is old story

5. Armory

Tell that to the exploiters that will fall between the cracks, in real life of course you're going to notice the reckless driver but good luck doing that on the internet. Plus, this "Golden rules" really are golden for the company that truely is ethical in its overall management but we all know what the truth is when money is involved.

You really weren't raised properly if you think that this Golden rules apply everywhere in this world.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  6. Alrikmerc

Alrikmerc Grimmdhal Tamer 63 NA

The guilds doubling down are basically daring the publisher. I'd love to see the publisher stick it to them, but i don't expect it. People taking part in this mess should know the risks.

7. Waifu_Hunter

Dissolve guilds, ban guild leaders, ban officers, negative silver for non officers.

Sizer and Mana_Mafia like this.
  8. gurghul

perma ban all , no diffrence on rank

Junktime, Saranay, Arch2k and 2 others like this.
  9. Frozenfist

Are you shitting me? He had 2 workers on a node for so long, they were lvl 30. Nobody keeps a lvl 30 blue worker, he knew if he pulled the worker off to promote it he wouldn't be able to get it back on again. He exploited and he knew it and his little cult of personality filled with people like you defend him to his last breath because he was "so clever" or some ****. Blade is a cheater and everyone knows it, but good job exposing yourself as one of his shills.

Junktime, Sizer, Najla and 1 other person like this.
  10. AngeI

Yea Blade Boques is the real enemy here, Blackrose did nothing wrong :)

11. Frozenfist

Blade is being used as an example of cheaters not being punished, not saying other guilds didn't commit wrongdoing. Just that Pa has shown in the past they aren't willing to punish people who exploit, beyond a slap on the wrist.

Fearless V likes this.
  12. WarmongerX

I get your reasoning but blade is old topic and blade actually contributed to the community several times, he's a teacher and a good guy if you watch his stream, he does quality bdo content on both youtube and twitch and he is well liked amougst 99% of the community, he was wrong, he apologized like a man and he's an important and historic bdo figure ether you like him or not.

On the other hand you have these guys that not only know know that they are exploiting but also and go on discord voice servers being cocky about it, dont compare blade with these scumbags.

Altey likes this.
  13. Blitzball

Also Rhotaaz, what do you think about JoeNeverFails ( the featured partner NA streamer , member of BlackRose ) who was saying that was not an exploit to create new accounts for abusing the event ? :D

Junktime, Saranay, Sizer and 3 others like this.
  14. Goyen

These people abused it knowingly the ban hammer needs to come down

u/chi and Mana_Mafia like this.
  15. Kerenis

Kerenis 62 EU

These people undermined and invalidated legit players' efforts doing this, i hope for a harsh punishment for them.

Junktime, Mana_Mafia and Fearless V like this.
  16. Graphent

Just ban everyone who intentionally exploited this event other than its intended purposes if banning them doesn't take place then they'll continue to get away with other exploits that aren't so public that nobody else knows about there are OG players that are barely legit full pen and then there are steam players in Blackrose/Barcode who have been full pen for months the exploits are out there they just aren't uncovered yet Ban them all and let other players run the siege circuit send the message and keep this community alive because if they aren't banned a 30 day suspension and some negative silver won't matter they deserve to be banned simple as that if not alot of people are probably going to quit knowing that the elite top players and top guilds of this game can get away with exploitation on the highest of levels with no punishment

Junktime, Saranay and Mana_Mafia like this.
  17. TeRRoRibleOne

uhh, they are literally the whales.

Mana_Mafia and Blitzball like this.
  18. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

The right way to do this was as soon as exploit was revealed is:

1) Immediately go into Emergency maintenance
    2) Block, remove, whatever you gotta do in your code to prevent this from happening
    3) Push the patch
    4) End maintenance so everybody can download this patch with fix

Idk why you have to put it in the notes about abnormal use of event... You create more work for yourselves...

FairlyEnjoyable and Mana_Mafia like this.
  19. WarmongerX

I know for a fact that they aren't, I donk think you know what a whale actually spends.

20. Block_Chain

No my friend, whales don't need to print silver by exploiting.

Najla and Sevyrn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.