1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exploitation of Afuaru's Guild Event

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by GM Rhotaaz, Mar 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boink

Are they rerolling some players who got ill gains from the event? Like Pen Blackstars and accessory because of this exploit?

2. Mana_Mafia

I sure hope so.

3. TeRRoRibleOne

If I could name people right now in this thread that whaled that are in BlackRose alone I would but the ToS doesn't allow me. I can tell you for a fact one person in that guild sells costumes every single week to max plus pays for grinding services plus buys costumes to hit for pen. I can name more than that actually. But I guess I'm the clueless one who hasn't been in siege guilds for the last 3 yrs and knows wtf they all do....

4. t4mpel

firstly i thought okay they maybe do not really know what they are doin and maybe retreat and admit it is not okay. Then return the money would be okay for me.
    But after exposed several times, they went into streams, saying its okay, its not an exploit, its funny how people cry how they make money, laughing and then finally keep pushing the scrolls live on stream, growing to hundreds of players, mockin over others by giving themselves names who are similiar to people who not involved to that, really shows how their mindest is workin: totally fkcd up morality, laughing about usual people and zero regret. They have to face in my opinion a 100% ban and nothing less, even on twitch too for promoting exploting.

Edit: i mean they do not care about others, totally not. Why should others care about them? Only thing they do is destryoing the game, there is no loss to ban them.

#84 t4mpel, Mar 30, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
    Junktime likes this.
  5. Boink

They need to add roll backs just to be sure at least a month + negative silver and bans. If players are making 2-5 billion silver per hour anything is possible even multiple PEN blackstar attempts with crons.

GMG NZ*SoS* likes this.
  6. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

Okay blade's slip up was minor compared to this.... like a few mil minor. We are talking about intentional mass exploiting with silver amounts in the hundreds of billions if not a few trillion.

Perspective.

7. Blitzball

That's not super chill when guys like him claps you everytime in Node-Wars / Arsha / RBF

8. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

I bet I have put more money in than most of them combined. Don't see me exploiting. Inferring that only exploiters are whales? Comon now.

Diazine and Ghoast_ like this.
  9. WarmongerX

Oh cmon dude, it's a game, he has the gear, hes not even that crazy and he plays wiz from all things, he could rerol every time for a op class since money isnt a problem and he just doesn't, he just haves fun, let him be.

10. Ungvi

Thank you for addressing the issue. Please know that some of us still support you, and are not part of the toxic crusade against the publisher and game company. We are counting on you in this matter, to fix this mess. We also hope that those involved receive strict punishment, as to prevent future abusers from wanting to go about this type of behavior. Those who laugh and taunt, and make fun of the game publisher and company, in the forums and on social media, should also be weeded out. People are just really sick and tired of it. They are only here to ruin the game, and other peoples enjoyment of the game. I would say there are entire guilds full of these types. Shut them all down, and teach them a lesson. Send them on there way, because nobody wants or deserves to have them here.

Najla and GMG NZ*SoS* like this.
  11. Ghoast_

Ghoast_ Musa 63 NA

Do it better

LithicForm likes this.
  12. Xenosuke

Blue Workers.png

kermit.jpg

RoxiAmbrosia and Myrdrhyn like this.
  13. Trypta

Negative silver balance really isn't enough, especially if they've already upgraded their gear. You need to reroll these accounts to what they were before the exploit.

Junktime, Vanraven and Altey like this.
  14. Zahlem

delete theyr accs, they all have the new beginner accs so its all fine =)

15. Wrapped In Plastic

I'd argue this isn't enough either. The only thing they'd lose if this punishment was given was the time they spent leveling the alts/farming the chests. If they used the silver they earned through the exploit to purchase crons and hit pens, then a rollback on the players should be given alongside a temporary ban and all silver gained removed three fold.

Junktime likes this.
  16. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

ROFL!!!!
    No wonder PA gets away with the BS they do.

17. WarmongerX

You are ignorant bro, its not even PA.

18. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Well, it depends on WHAT you put your money into. If you did it like these guys and mass buying accounts paid or not. Or other methods PA seems to let whales get away with.

Oh thats correct..In this case it was actually Kakeo.Usually Its PA though, just a slip up, sorta like calling a female officer sir...Just used to it.

#98 Kynreaa, Mar 30, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2020
  19. Hailballs

Wow so does this mean that everyone that uses Pinoys will be banned? I hear exploit things but nothing about breaking clear TOS and paying someone externally to grind for silver since its been going on for well over a year. When will that be adressed?

20. Rakjze

No worry boyz, we will have a lauren box!!!! Meanwhile those exploiter ***** won't have anything as a sanction, it's everytime the same thing sadly....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.