1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Facial animation not working

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by BigCanon, Jul 2, 2018.

1. BigCanon

I noticed the costume specific facial animations are not working on characters if the characters' appearances have been changed from default. What I mean by costume specific facial animations are the special facial expressions a character makes when equipped with a costume. (e.g. Dark Knight blowing wind through mouth animation when having Rosa costume, or Valkyrie closing eye to meditate when equipped with Enslar costume). If I reset the character's appearances back to default, the facial animation works again.

2. GM Haliaeetus

Game Master

Thanks for letting us know. I'll follow this on to our bug team.

BigCanon likes this.
  3. BigCanon

Thank you for your reply. I actually found out what the problem was. For some reason, the "standby expression" weight was set to 0 for my characters. That's why they don't have any facial animations. When I set it back to 100, things are normal again. I don't remember ever changing that setting before. Apparently other people have reported the forum that "standby expression" weight will automatically change 0 when changing other face shape parameters. I'm not sure if that's true, but maybe something to look into. Thank you again for your time.