1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fail korean karma system get exploit to the abyss

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by charley222, May 29, 2018.

1. VerboMiau

Well that is hardly a problem with the karma system, and more a problem with trolls, in GTA V online you can check an option in the settings to avoid fight with others, but trolls figured out that they could throw vehicles, o just bombs at cars around you to kill your character, so even in full protection you need to deal with the environment; the truth is that every system applied in the game is a general way to solve a problem or enhance the game, but trolls are a case by case situation, and to handle trolls you need to play carefully, since they spend their time in found new and creative ways of trolling.

2. Valestris

Exactly, it's that simple folks!

3. elgen

For those new to the topic charley is a pker that has pretty much lied and claimed the victim for the last week every time he gets wrecked. This last time NO one flagged on him . He was pking at naggas got a desert debuff and was sent to jail when killed.

4. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

When you die in Dark Souls you usually go back and try again while slowly learning what to do.
    In MMOs no matter which one it seems like players always tend to rage about basically everything their brain cant process. Guess thats forums for ya. Doesnt matter though cause the majority of people here are with me when i say: Git Gud

Foxens likes this.
  5. IRustyI

Dunno what to say man..

But you will get a lot of sarcastic comments that's for sure...

Just.. research a little bit before you do anything in bdo man..

6. Columba

Learn To Share (TM) and learn manners.

Foxens likes this.
  7. ambyentlight

I have heard of some people reporting karmabombers for harrassment and getting them like a 12 hour ban though only streamers have ever said that.

8. Columba

Hahahahahaha. I have heard of moon bases too.

9. Columba

So who forced you to “mark” him? Lol

10. charley222

so now everyone a free come where you grind and troll you and you have no choice to leave ??? already the game have limited spot to grind , just a total garbage troll are welcome to remove they gear and wait you kill them and take control of the spot wow pure korean fail system

bdo end game is pvp but the system is full of exploit

i think is my 38 year of gaming this is one of the most stupid system for sure the first is come in my mind BDO=TROLLPARADISE

#50 charley222, May 29, 2018
    Last edited: May 29, 2018
  11. ambyentlight

Why the person entered that persons spot and like they say tresspassers will be executed and killed him.

12. PraetorFenix

PraetorFenix Ninja NA

In this game, if you forcibly kill anyone in the desert area of valencia (fogans/nagas/crescent/pilaku/akkman/hysteria) you will be put on bandit status for 30minutes. YOU chose to kill the trolls instead of putting out a dec with your guild and you paid the price.

Bandit system is an intended mechanic and not a bug. I am 100% confidant that when you killed the said person, you got a double sword with a blood background instead of your usual double daggers.

Your gearscore tells me your inexperience with the game and next time you take it to the forums to whine about "EXPLOIT/BUGGED mechanics used by end-game players" do your own thorough research for the sake of humanity

Blackhearted likes this.
  13. Grizabella

Again- make them flag.

Step 1- stake out a loop that you can clear efficiently- defined as you kill mobs just as they spawn.
    Step 2- When anyone shows up- keep killing your mobs
    Step 3- Watch them flag or leave since there are no mobs for them to kill

If you allow mobs to live for too long on your loop, you invite others to encroach.

This is what works for me. I have never had an issue where I had to flag. I have killed many and been killed by many. They always flagged. If your efficient loop is part of a bigger loop that a group wants to stake out, they will flag and you will die. If you are grinding skill points on your main in a lower area than you need to be in, you will have fun killing groups after they flag.

I always stop and reply if they ask me to leave. I will leave if they were really there and I missed them- often happens when i stake out a smaller loop than the group rolling through. I tell them they are not clearing efficiently though.

If i am on my 25th loop and they roll in claiming they were there, I may choose to stay and fight.

Last night I rolled into Helms on an Alt I am leveling and started nuking stuff. Someone came up and told me they were there and I was messing up their loop. Fine- I went across the road and established a perfect loop. Had made many circuits when someone rolled in and tried to muscle in, but since everything was dead as it spawned, they left.

#53 Grizabella, May 29, 2018
  14. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

Dude this is your third ****ing thread about this system, have you still not figured it out? Jesus christ you are dense.

In his defense however, he didn't know he had the bandit status because he has his name hidden so he couldn't see the status icon next to it.

#54 flukeSG2, May 29, 2018
    Tokigare likes this.
  15. Rapitor

Bruh. Bdo end game is fishing.

16. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

Oh Charley charley charley... stop trolling around in the forum please or at least stop pretending to be as stupid as your char looks like...

There have been a couple of people that already told you, in your LAST topic with the same Theme, how things work and you pretend that you are still not understanding it?
    Have you missed reading the comments in your last Thread or are you really that short at understanding written words?

Not much more to say about that. I am sorry for the people that try to explain it to you again...

17. Sandpit_

So if someone pisses you off in real life, would you kill them and expect to avoid punishment by claiming they were trolling you?

Stop being such a monumental a-hole by killing everything you think is a threat to you single player gaming experience. You claim to be mature in years yet have such an immature attitude.

18. Kinuu

don't miss the next episode, charley gets grabbed while in superarmor! how can this be?!

Foxens, Tokigare and flukeSG2 like this.
  19. kierra

Nowhere near capacity ? fun cause you sir play since 2016, can you remember, the "crowded" tag for each server ? not talking about when we use to have Alustin etc, no just take few month back and you could see it at nitgh and during weekend, can see them now ? No :/
    So yeswe have less player then before.
    Ho sure you'll say they have upgrade server, sure that why we still have lag XD

And yes this dude is ritgh too :

Nakria likes this.
  20. Dyeless

Dyeless Lahn 61 EU

This guy loves to complain a lot about karma system and mp bots. It's like part of his daily gameplay or something.