1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Failed at purschasing the item

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Blitzball, Oct 27, 2018.

1. warriors

All mp bot banned in EU this night.
    not one currently works
    You can snipe what you need

#41 warriors, Oct 30, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  2. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 62

Most of my gear came without melting anything (although I can certainly *comfortably* afford to!), so what's your next excuse? :p

3. MarsKiller

MarsKiller Ranger 62 EU

Then you go and grind Fogans/Gahaz or any Mediah mobs. And if you are afraid of being killed by a 400 GS player. Then you gonna grind Rhutum or Saunil for your MF.

Also relics prices on EU:
    Seems cheap to me now.

Attached Files:

4. AllanJr

another lovely RNG aspect of the game

5. KeiirValk

Killer BSP farm too ... One of my go to spots for a while now

Grana fishing trade xp didn't get nerfed... Was never dependent on quality, just quantity ... You can still get roughly ~4% per turn in @ master levels, which is a lot for AFK fishing. Just they nerfed the money attached to it (sinipercas), so it's a mediocre spot now.

6. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Just realized he typed purschasing.

7. Elza

Elza Sorceress 62 EU

I was talking about even before the yellow fishies nerf; I felt the nerf, since I lvled my trading up to m9 only by selling fish, now it's even worse ofc .

But also trading in general, the exp got nerfed - test it yourself. And yellow fish tend to give more trade exp than green fish in general, the higher the value of the trade item the more exp it usually gives (if the same distance bonus is kept).
    If you don't believe me, go to the ocean, make your self an inventory full of yellow fish; note the exp you get when selling it in valencia; then redo it with green fish.
    4% as you mentioned was before the nerf; now its like 0.05-0.1% for the same trade goods (at m9 that is)

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  8. Exiled

typical english native ppl, hardcore grammar nazies...
    only sad part is, its only english they know...

9. Mana_Mafia

I've never seen anything like this, and I AFK for much longer than you.

10. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Oh god, this is too good. Here get this: I speak 3 languages, german and turkish being my mothertongue, english is just my "secondary" language so to speak and yet I am able to spell properly. So get out with that excuse.

11. KeiirValk

I was mentioning grana fish to valencia , it's still roughly the same... Fish from the ocean was always garbage when trading to valencia but grana fish origin tends to give a lot more trading xp, only the money made it worth it when fishing the ocean.

Only viable way to level trading is trash crate mass-production at a max distance.

12. AlnilamE

From my experience, people who are fluent speakers of English as a Foreign Language tend to have a better grasp on spelling than native speakers. On the other hand, they may stumble on usage and expressions.

13. Spartakatz

oh? let's see.

"it's", not "its".

"aren't", not "arent"

"criticize", not "critisize"

"acquire", not "aquire"

I bet there's tons more, but I got bored after 1 minute looking up your proper spelling you're so proud of. Pot calling kettle black.

14. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Congratz, you found some spelling errors, everybody can make. I was commenting on the fact that I got called a "native" english speaker, which im not and am still able to spell properly for the most part. So EXCUUUUSE me for missing a few ' and what not here and there. Cry me a river. Legit only 2 words you found that have spelling errors, the rest are just usual "grammar" errors literally alot of ppl do on the Internet so.

15. Spartakatz

right, everyone can make those errors. then why your cocky comment on that spelling error?

and do you think i go through ALL of your posts to find more? haha. also, those are not grammar errors, you don't even know what grammar is. go back to school.

16. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

I can comment on it because I want to. You dont have to read or respond to my messages, as I said, I replied to the person assuming im a native english speaker and can only speak english, nothing more, so get off my **** - thank you. No reason to get so upset lil boy, everythings fine.

17. Spartakatz

I can comment because I want, too. You don't have to read or respond. Much salty huh? Haha no wonder when one looks stupid after trying to look smart and thinks he must comment on other's typos.

18. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Sure, lets go with that. You are right I dont have to :) Gonna be the smart one here and just move on. Good day to you hope you dont get offended by little things like this anymore o/.

19. Spartakatz

Am never offended by forum stuff, just making my fun of it :) Good day to you, too!

20. Maginha

Ok, maint extended, so i have to kill some time...

Again Blitz the baller lifes up to his name, tagging all CM's to find the ones to blame.
    Blame for what you may ask, this time for a rather simple task.
    Hes confused he cant buy mem fragments, tries to blame bots for this standard event.
    it is still one of the most looked item after all, but that didnt stop our little ball.
    Must be confusing for some peeps, that they dont win lottery every week.
    So the baller blitzed again, he will come back, the only question is when