1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Failed Golden Coelacanth Current Event

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Nadan, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Kiri_Dar

They are talking about the 1 week of 5 mil fish I think.

Nadan likes this.
  2. Nadan

It's not the trout it's the other event the Golden Coelacanth Event the bonus to the Trout event..Trout rng is working just fine @ 140 for approx 14 hrs afk fishing.

3. onun

It's normal. There are too many white/green fishes in the loot tables, and the event item was also yellow and with a much higher chance of casting yellow grade, you would always almost get the event item. (when it wasn't white/green/blue trash).

This is because they added more trash white fish, green and blue fishes to all the game and in KR they added more yellow grade (orange) fish with the manos gear.

Ever since this change, even the relic rate was highly nerfed due to the amount of trash added in the loot tables. This event was a failure to draw in fish bots but because they don't know how the game works and how afk fishing is dead, it was a major failure and only ~55 people got banned.

The problem is, the amount of trials made (+100) to afk fish in this event, and then used those earnings to silver transfer over to their main accounts. All other regions banned for this, but not eu/na. It's a shame.

You can read more about it here.

4. CM Jeste

Community Manager

Hi, sorry that you didn't get as many Golden Coelacanth as expected. I'll take all your feedback and share it with the team, while I'm afraid I won't be able to help for now :(

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  5. Nadan

Thanks...Yes the "Team" should really do some serious tweaking to the RNG system, even the dark rifts, it's rare for me to get much more than a cron stone, I would say I get those about 70% of the time, it's gotten to,the point where some of them I don't even bother unless they are close to where I do most of my stuff, so they will starve to death 1st before I travel any great distance to get a crone stone :-)