1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solved Failed to load web information. Please reset the web UI to resolve the situation.

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Giraffes, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Giraffes

after the latest patch this message pops up when opening the map and many of the other menus making the game nearly unplayable as I am constantly spammed by this. help?

Attached Files:

2. Nicci

This is happening to me, too. It happens constantly and this last time popped up when I wasn't expecting it and it kicked me. As a warning everyone.. if you hit "yes" it A: doesn't resolve *anything* and B: doesn't reset anything... it just closes BDO instantly. Given that you guys have a message popping up that is constantly asking to close BDO if you accidentally hit Enter or Spacebar - you basically have a game that is trying constantly to kick me offline.

Lately all I'm doing is fishing, but for how often it happens I consider the game unplayable. Once the fishing event is done I'm quitting BDO until it's fixed.

--Nicci

3. Rikairu

If you hit yes, it will reset/wipe your Quick Hotkeys.

4. Giraffes

there's got to be more people experiencing this ... it's quite horrible

5. Himmelsfall

"The issue intermittently occurring among Windows 7 users where certain UI windows (Black Spirit’s Adventure, Beauty Album, Saying of the Day from the Guild window, etc.) were not displaying properly is being addressed and tackled upon. We have made a few improvements but a complete fix has not set in stone. Please allow us a little bit more patience until we resolve the issue entirely."

you see the imprevements they made.
    and yes a lot of ppl got that. forum is full of threats about this ****.
    it not working for >2 months. but now you have to see it was game pops a window now

6. Giraffes

the "fix" is worse than the original problem

7. GM Dew

Game Master

This semi-fix has been rolled back now, and you will need to restart your client to download the latest patch. Unfortunately, this brings it back to how it was before.

Please rest assured that we are still pushing for a full fix every single day, however it is not an easy fix on the developers side. They have indeed recognised the issue as you can see during our last patch, and are still working on possible ways of fixing it.

Best regards,
    GM Dew