1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Failstack storage went BRRRRRR for PEARLS

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by DheReaper, Jul 29, 2020.

1. ThanksBro

You people are sad tbh, every time they bring any new convenience item in cash shop, you cry.
    I fully support items like this, and you should to.
    Make huge threads and do not forget about or support the real p2w things instead. 1 month after they add real p2w things, you all go silent.
    1. Cron extraction (on EU and some other servers you cannot get crons beause buying costumes is to hard, and they are gating all new BiS items behind a cronwall
    2. Artisans (basically buying silver/memory fragments)
    3. lootscrolls (also basically buying silver if you are a grind oriented player)
    4. Life exp items (you have to p2w to compete for icons if that is a goal as a lifeskiller)
    5. rng boxes

You can probably think of more things that are actually toxic to the game.

Menor, Comrade and Dannyswe1235 like this.
  2. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

this actually birthed one of the biggest threads on forum history but they just dont give a fcck :D

Factorial likes this.
  3. woots

its not about crying its about observing how thoses guys that maintened a very annoying way to build FS since all thoses years come with something that would make that more handy but just paywall everything.

As usual, its max inconvenience "for free" but others "convenience" are paywalled. As its not like they are printing already far enough money with all others paywalled "system" & others p2w with that overpriced CS.

thoses guys are just rat.

Factorial, Jinoro and Life2v like this.
  4. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

I personally don't mind such a system, but while they're working on QoL changes they can monetize at the same time, they barely work on the fundamental flaws in game systems, and contents.
    I'd happily trade FS storage for a real rework on CC mechanics. Do you see what I mean?

Comrade and Life2v like this.
  5. KhaosThanathan

#sadbuttrue :D

6. Anvorka

Anvorka Warrior 62 EU

Sure sure but no. It's not acceptable to see that. It's useful for everyone. And they know it that's why they did that.
    So next step "We put a third Vell but you have to buy Triple Outfit pack to do it".

7. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

that idea is more less used with season pass, due to getting double rewards.

Jinoro likes this.
  8. ThanksBro

@LightningFFXIII-4 that quitting video is garbage and not even valid anymore, you can play this game without enhancing.

9. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

The reality is that we get more flexbility for free, which is the litteral definition of a free QoL change, but people cry as always because there is a paid option to further it.

In other words, the situation now is better than previously but people still manage to cry, even tho they benefit from this change freely, fascinating.

10. TenibaX

tbh 10k loyalties is pretty expensive, compare it to a character slot, it's only 5k and you can use it to store fs too. but eh it's a nice feature

11. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

Bet you guys will complain every time PA charges money for anything.

Would be nice if game devs were just robots who never need to eat or sleep or take a sh't and just grind their fingers off making games for you filthy neckbeards to play and not invest a single cent in.

Smileybones likes this.
  12. Montblanc

Montblanc SunriseHerbGang Valkyrie 62 EU

Next patch: Every monday 1 item from your gear will be deleted, to stop it pay 10€ month or 60k loyalties every day;

Kakao defensors: Its not p2w, you dont have to pay if you dont want to

Fearless V, Kifon, Jinoro and 3 others like this.
  13. Anvorka

Anvorka Warrior 62 EU

Will be nice if they can be real devs with a big brain and real gamer LOL.

Edit : Because it's not english, this is a better sentence by SmileyBones :
    Would be nice if they could be real devs with big brains and if they could be real gamers.

#33 Anvorka, Jul 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
    Jinoro likes this.
  14. Andaro

Ambassador

Do you want more lootbox sales? Or do you want convenience & vanity?

Pick one and stick with it because neither is not an option. And if you're just fussing for the sake of fussing or just because you don't want any cash shop period, then this game is not for you.

There will continue to be more cash shop expansions in the future. I would hope you would prefer those expansions be more convenience and vanity rather than temp fireworks and gamble items.

15. RandomHajile

I mean, I saw the preview or whatever, but they didn't say anything about it being paid, right? I mean, why should this be paid content? It's something people do all of the time, as said, we just save them on other characters. It has to be easier on their servers to move stuff than have people constantly logging and relogging.

It's nonsense. Donut defend.

16. NoobGamersBerlin

I didn’t even know that it can be more than one slot I was still totally looking forward to as it will help me already a lot. All big Failstack (100+) will stay on a toon anyhow.

Thanks for the one free convenience slot.

17. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

We want content and real rework on faulty mechanisms. Then we'll gladly welcome any QoL changes, even with monetization on mind.

Factorial and Fearless V like this.
  18. Molag_Balz

Just feels like you guys log on here to complain, they gave you one for free, why can't you be content?
    Especially since that 1 free slot alone is going to save you several character swaps.
    Complaining about pearl store stuff is like complaining about why luxury vehicles are expensive.

19. Amirite

So buying dye's for your outfit is okay? I mean there a no limit on what they can take real money, but there is line.
    Welcome 2020 btw..

20. Molag_Balz

A salesman will try to sell you anything, you decide on what you'd spend though.

Fearless V likes this.