1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fair Warning - Why my friends and I are quitting BDO.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Taevannya, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Ben Phoenix

In my world, if I care about my girlfriend but she betrays my trust and disappoints me I quit the relationship. Some people give second chances, some others don't. Logic has nothing to do with that.

Solitaire, Fateneko and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  2. Otrsor

Otrsor Sorceress 62 EU

Then your girlfriend comes to this forums and posts its your parents fault for not fixing whatever shes done.

3. Ben Phoenix

She's free to post whatever she wants as long as she doesn't cross the line. OP is simply complaining about the customer service, not the first time I see this kind of stuff and it won't be the last for sure.

#83 Ben Phoenix, Nov 27, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
    Solitaire likes this.
  4. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

So why dont you talk to her instead and try to refix the relationship? Maybe you did something wrong that lead her to that behaviour? Did you ever considered that or do you just automatically discard everything just because one thing happened?

5. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Right so you love your girlfriend and you quit relationship because she sucks, no other explanation given. LOL

6. Ben Phoenix

Cause we are different people, you and I? You are free to handle your relationships in the way you feel like, I'm free to do it in my way. Logic doesn't have anything to do with that.

Cause she sucks? No, cause she betrayed my trust and I don't feel comfortable with her anymore and maybe I don't want to go into detail. So hard to get? LOL

Solitaire, Fateneko and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  7. Ned Sheynji

So since i finally got you at that point, let me ask you something: Would you care when i come to you and tell you how i would handle it when my girlfriend betrays me?
    No probably not, neither do i. Same goes for quitters. Its their business and its their private thing. No need to post a quit thread every time somebody regrets his life choice.

8. Ben Phoenix

No, they have the right to post their reasons, you have the right not to read them.

9. Lefteye

I think he was making a comparison to what the op did, saying customer service was bad but not really explaining what happened.

10. Ned Sheynji

So your neighbor has the right to **** into your garden. And you shall have the right to clean it up. right?

11. Ben Phoenix

Yeah, I got that. Sure, OP didn't completely explain, maybe he will at some point or maybe not. What is clear is that he loved this game until something happened and the customer support didn't handle the issue properly, he didn't feel like playing anymore, he never said the game sucks or even the support sucks, he said they handled his problem badly. I agree that he could have said more about the issue but note that Ned didn't even read OP's post while Dryed is here cause he thinks OP got banned and just want him to admit that. No one really cares about what happened, it's just about toxicity for the sake of it.

Are the Forums your property since when? Are you out of your mind?

12. Ned Sheynji

Do you realize how stupid examples im trying to give you, just to show that people spaming the forum with quit thread are nothing but toxic attention whores? Also what the hell? How did you interprete it that way? Alright lemme rephrase it. Somebody in public shits right in front of you and you are free to chose to not watch him. Is that dumb enough to proof my point?

SavageOpress[SX00] likes this.
  13. Ben Phoenix

Do you realize that these people aren't spamming a s*** or their threads would be deleted for spamming? This isn't considered spamming, on the other hand, your posts and also your fellows' posts might be cause you are spamming here just to be toxic since, lol, you didn't even read OP's post!

No one is shitting in front of you: you read the title of the thread, you don't go read the thread if you don't want to see what you consider s***. Stop trying so hard to justify your toxic nonsense.

Move on or report this thread, let's see if it gets deleted because Ned gets triggered by this kind of threads... Sure, it's even in the ToS...

14. Ned Sheynji

Yeah they totally dont spam it. Except we get three of these threads every week. I can give you another example why thats bad and its less disgusting. The suicide of Marilyn Monroe. Check the suicide rates in the country after she killed herself and then tell me its totally fine when people keep posting their nonsense over and over again.

15. Ben Phoenix

So you are comparing the nonsense spam after the suicide of Marilyn Monroe to quit threads in a game? Right, look, enough giggles for tonight but tomorrow I might get back to you if I feel bored enough.

A piece of advice: you think all these people are posting nonsense? Stay away form these threads, no one forces you to read this stuff.

#95 Ben Phoenix, Nov 27, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
    Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  16. Ned Sheynji

Just like everyone can scream at me all day, straight into my face and noone forces me to listen, right?

17. Ben Phoenix

No one is screaming in your face, again: you see a quit title, you stay away from the thread. Or is Kakao forcing you to read every single post on these freaking forums? You gotta be kidding me.

#97 Ben Phoenix, Nov 27, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
    Éternel and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  18. MADE

Your lie starts here...
    If you guys would actually did research, you would know beforehand that Kakao games is one of the worst publishers in the market, and their customer support is pure garbage.

Remember...
    It's not even a year since kakao pure randomly banned a good amount of players for "hacking" in the shadow arena. Even players who never even joined shadow arena.
    And they ignored appeal with automatic reply even back then...
    lol, the funny part is that the hackers still remained intact despite the bannings...
    Oh and did I mentioned that they lied about every ban begin manually reviewed?

19. Armory

Ironically I have tons of problems with BDO but none are related to their customer support, in fact when I needed help Kakao helped me very efficiently and it's still the case for my last request as recently as yesterday. I guess all of this is very subjective but it's kinda rare to quit a game not because you don't like it but because you didn't get helped by a customer support.

To me it sounds like a peculiar situation not representative of what people discuss and criticize about BDO most of the time. When it comes to BDO's issues it's often about classes balances, business model and various practices...

I really don't see me in your situation but I assume Kakao has its own reason on why they couldn't help you but still, they answered you and remain active on this side of the game.

[TLDR] : Fully different vision on where the problem is with BDO and never had any issue with their customer support after multiple tickets in 3 years including one solved yesterday.

20. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Completely different. If someone violates your personal space and screams at you it is impossible to ignore. On the other hand if someone posts something on a topic that you do not like you can of course not read it. It cannot offend you if you do not read it. As you have said you did not read the post but responded to the title that makes you appear to be a bit too judgemental. You actually need to read something before you criticise it.