1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fair Warning - Why my friends and I are quitting BDO.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Taevannya, Nov 26, 2019.

1. zhagsten

Knowing why someone lives is interesting because there may be something I don't know about that can change your vision of the game. And if it's something that doesn't concern you, then you can go on with your day.

But of course in these threads there are always insecure people who go on the defensive and aggress the player who felt they had something to say. Fortunately there are still rational people who just discuss the matter.

In the end, OP is missing a lot of information. It's weird.
    I haven't got a lot of interaction with CS. It was responsive but not the replies I wanted. All I can say is that they're working, but they're really not doing the extra effort to satisfy a customer. Just the strict minimum, sticking to their own arbitrary rules. You can think whatever you want about what's due or what's courtesy with customers, but the results is that I don't want to make an effort to spend money in their shop. So it's their problem to see if it's worth to make an effort to convince customers to spend. Though I doubt they even know about it, let alone do the maths.

Solitaire and Ben Phoenix like this.
  2. TinyTein

Wait I'm confused so they are quitting because of there friends transaction? Because it doesn't sound like they are even telling what the issue is. If they had bought a item by fault they can get pearls back IF they did not used or apply on character and ticket as soon they mis-click buying them.

I'm so confused on what are you trying to say most people probably don't know what the issue you or your friends have.

3. MinMaid

MinMaid Guardian 62 NA

Can we agree that kakao is actually terrible.

Distaken, MADE, magret and 1 other person like this.
  4. zhagsten

You are so confused you mixed my reply with OP.

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  5. WinterMilla

You have been comparing apples to oranges for a while now. While yes they are both fruits they are still very different.

Also what chart or info are you using to say Marilyn Monroe caused the suicide rate to increase? I was curious and looked it up, but there wasn't a jump until the 1970s. She died in 1962. Even then in the 1980s it dropped again and held constant ill till about 2003. I looked for any head lines that could point to this being the cause or any one claiming this to be one. So far nothing on my end, could just be me.

My Links:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=Mar...hrome..69i57.799j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

http://www.thepeoplehistory.com/1962.html

https://www.statista.com/statistics/187478/death-rate-from-suicide-in-the-us-by-gender-since-1950/

https://www.google.com/search?
    q=marilyn+monroe+dead+caused+more+sucide&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS701US701&oq=marilyn+monroe+dead+caused+more+sucide&aqs=chrome..69i57.12183j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

Edit: While thinking on this more, I can't really name one event were a pop idol committed suicide that lead to increase of suicide.

Solitaire, Ben Phoenix and Kynreaa like this.
  6. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

Yes, but you rarely get those types of replies. Which is the point, all the automated replies kind of give the opposite impression of caring, even when and if they finally take the time to write an actual response.

Distaken and Fateneko like this.
  7. Deyric

No more hard to believe than the claim of perfect customer service. By anecdotal standards my friends story is just as valid as all the rest.

8. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Actually there is..Information for the company first of all, and its kind of a final review of sorts..Its helpful for new players to understand what others have experienced, with games like these that demand a marathon to even start to enjoy them.

9. hightech

It is funny that the guy posted this thread, did not reacted a single time.
    I think it is just a troll thread.
    Or he got banned.
    In the end he is exactly creating that what he wanted.
    People debating about how bad BDO is. I think a kid is behind this post laughing at all of us.

10. Ben Phoenix

11. Gojira

After struggling to read through that..

What ever happen to Self Responsibility and Humility? The OP never really directly stated what the core issue was, apart from dissatisfied with customer service. I'm leaning to believe it was a purchasing issue as they quoted...

" if you have a boo-boo with your pearls, you may just have to eat that cost and deal with not getting what you paid for."

Sometimes when you screw up you need to wear it. I can only hope the op and her friends have learned that lesson.

Because when you screw up you can only ask for help to reverse your mistake.

Sometimes you need to just to take responsibility for your mistake and move on.

#111 Gojira, Nov 28, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
  12. Doom Smack

My own hunch and guess is that it was something like accidentally wasting a good failstack on something crap. That's a typical thing... Of course they cant fix that because then people would abuse it by attempting things and then if it fails try get it reversed (and if succeed then not).

Meh probably not but if I had to guess Ima go with that.

PS: Amazing thread btw considering OP hasn't said a thing lol

dersied and SavageOpress[SX00] like this.
  13. Ben Phoenix

OP gave a hint and it sounds like there was a mistake with a purchase (or more no idea) or something but the support didn't help and OP lost money. Hard to judge with so little info of course.

SavageOpress[SX00] likes this.
  14. Myntiix

Even if you **** up a purchase. You have 3 days to fix it and support does have to do it and they will do it.

SavageOpress[SX00] likes this.
  15. Amirite

[​IMG]

16. GuiltGuy

I'm also hunting for a new substitue.

17. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Or perhaps he/she private messaged Andaro after his post requesting the op to dos so, and is dealing with the issue through a ticket.

Solitaire and Ben Phoenix like this.
  18. Ben Phoenix

If you read the post, it definitely sounds like a purchase issue, ban and trolling don't have anything to do with this story. You guys should read.

19. Amirite

We really don't know what happen, but there are no responds at all, witch to me seems like how 99% of these kinds of post goes when someone quit/leaves the game.

20. Ben Phoenix

We have something cause OP talks about pearls and not getting what they paid for. Maybe this person will never go into details but if you read all the text you get more or less what could have happened.

Solitaire and Amirite like this.