1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fairy T4 Reroll or not?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Nobodygreek, Jul 5, 2019.

?

Reroll and be greedy to try for cheer V or be satisfied with this?

1. Yes be greedy af and try

2. No it's fine do not lose more money

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Nobodygreek

2. Fearless V

Fearless V Lahn 61 NA

Just do it! No balls no balls you won't!

[​IMG]

Come on, I know you want a juicy T4 Fairy like this!

3. Mimimimi

he has a T4. as well as the 2 important skills.

4. Nobodygreek

This is the same as mine, the 2 skills i only care about is steps and cheer.

I really dont know if it's worth, im not really lucky in this game, rng is against me. If I reroll I might end up losing more than 200$..

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  5. Mimimimi

keep it ffs :)

6. Fearless V

Fearless V Lahn 61 NA

True and is 99% more probable to happen. That's why I didn't reroll after getting my Fairy to look like that. The odds in BDO seems to nearly always be against my account. So I tries the limit how much RNG I go through in this game.

But if they want that Fairy or one better. They can use the Pearl Shop to continuously reroll it. Or buy costumes and sell them to try their luck that way with the Fairy.

7. RengerEl

I'm waiting for them to add a way to level up skills on the fairies without rerolling them. I think they'd make more money if there was like a 300 pearl item that allowed you to RNG raise a skill level. I'd rather it was guaranteed to raise the skill, but this is BDO.

Mad_Dog and Fearless V like this.
  8. Mimimimi

you've spent 200 bucks on rebirthing your fairy? did i read that correctly^^?

9. Nobodygreek

yeah that's why I also stopped enchanting and buy everything off the market... this game really hates me.. If they ever make it less RNG and more effort paid it will be a great mmorpg.

no mate, i've paid only for the p2w 25 honey to make it radiant from brilliant but if Im to reroll with my luck I believe I'll waste lots of money to rebirth..

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  10. Fearless V

Fearless V Lahn 61 NA

You'll be surprised how easy it is to do in this game. Remember some accounts in this game can churn out TETs and PENs at very low FSs. While others can have like 100FSs on 3 or more characters still failing TET items. Again while that other account is One Tapping PEN Dandy's at 61 FSs.

RNG is strange in BDO, what can I say!

11. Mimimimi

ohh that's awesome. gz!

do you wear alu hats on your alu hats? in the middle ages people explained things they didn't understand by wizardry and witchcraft. i guess that still applies to statistics until today.

#11 Mimimimi, Jul 5, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2019
    XLucaX and Smileybones like this.
  12. Fearless V

Fearless V Lahn 61 NA

What are you talking about? Why the Strawman?

I was actually stating facts that I've witness in this game last month. Those things I typed there, DID ACTUAL HAPPENED.

Facts are facts no matter how much people try to disregard them. You just sounded ignorant as hell right there. I was not talking about chances or probability in the post you quoted. I was simply stating things I've witness in the game.

13. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Like your tet roulette at 0 fs rofl ? gAmE sO rIgGeD rEeEe

14. Nobodygreek

Guys you're going out of subject haha,

it's 6/6 on poll. I really dont knowwwwwww what to do

XLucaX likes this.
  15. MoZex

MoZex Ninja 62 EU

The best way is to keep resetting after u lvl it to 20. U do want the V version of cheer, two sec pot is godsend

16. Mimimimi

does your credit card care^^? do you expect a much greater suriveability with cheer V than cheer IV?

i just like wizardry cuz ima wizard :> nothing else, see you in the next fact-based topic xD

#16 Mimimimi, Jul 5, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2019
    Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  17. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

If your gonna do it, be prepared, or have the funds to get back to cheer 4 at least.

15 tries so far, and that's all i got (Cheer 4), no weight increase...Took me 8 times to get cheer 4.
    so thats around $190 tossed away on my part..But then again I'm over 21 and am responsible with my gambling.

If you are not...then settle with what you lucked out with.

Keep in mind the ingame way is to get the pedals and rng another tier 4, just as many times as its just going to take..In my case I would have had to run through 19 T4 faeries and still got crap skills..So in time saved if I was going that route, $190 is a savings compared to how much one would lose an hour IRL not at work, or improving ones place in the job market, grinding that many

Fearless V likes this.
  18. zeezero

You crazy if you reroll with those skills.

19. ghoulz666

Lucky my first T4 got +20 water breathing and auto-revive. I consider the rest just a convenience.

GreyRebel, Phoenixxx75 and Solitaire like this.
  20. Purr

thats how i feel about mine id love to have an all max stat one but max rank auto pot max rank auto rez and max rank feathery steps.. desert debuff rank 4 of 5 can just stay that way
    really wish it learned tingling breath tho.. was worth it to feed her a red nose boss armor :D most expensive dinner i ever bought a girl.. even if she is just a pixalated fairy lmao

Attached Files:

Solitaire likes this.