1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fairy Tier Questions

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Takedia, May 9, 2018.

1. Takedia

After reading the new patch notes, I realized that the new Fairy Queen item has been released to the pearl shop.

So for the questions, right now I have a lvl 18 tier 2 fairy, been trying to feed till she's 20 but once shes 20 do I just buy the fairy queen item and get her to up a tier or do I need other items?

Also is possible to rank her to tier 4 this way?

2. valenix35

use the fairy queen item only if you fail Sprouting (enhancing) to retry again

yes I took my T2 to a T4

You can avoid using fairy queen item by buying dark honey from cash shop or using the sweet honey wine that's craftable to up your success chances on the next tier
    If you go the cash shop route
    T2-T3 10 dark honey req
    T3-T4 25 dark honey req
    *Note numbers reflect 100% success chance

crafting route have no idea how many is required
    Sweet honey wine reqs
    Beginner 1+ Cooking
    2 top quality cooking honey
    4 full bodied Exotic herbal wine
    10 sugar
    2 apple

#2 valenix35, May 9, 2018
    Last edited: May 9, 2018
    Sunless, Arvalo and Takedia like this.
  3. Takedia

okay I see then thank you so much, means I don't have to farm endlessly for petals anymore x.x

4. Kripion

according to Dulfy guide you need 400 Sweet honey wine to get a 100% chance of tier upgrade

5. Giginho

and when you raise the fairy's tier her skills will change too or they just reset but remain the same? (except the new skill that you get for tier increase obviously)

6. Alexandrious

Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt!

Im confused......

Dont you need fairy queens might to get them to the next tier?

7. Kalade

No, you need that item for Rebirth. Basicallly, when you get a fairy to max level, you have the option to upgrade their tier. If they fail the upgrade, then you will need to reset their level through Rebirth and get back up to max level for another attempt. Of course, if you use the required honey for 100% success rate, then you won't need to worry about resetting unless you want to reset their persona.

Sunless likes this.
  8. LoganSilver

LoganSilver LoganSilver Witch 62 NA

This. Just an addendum, you can also use rebirth to reset skills. Let's say for instance you get a T4 without a good level of feathery steps. Since it is one of the only really useful must have skills for someone who afk processes, a rebirth may make sense.

9. Ken9875

Can anyone post their T4 fairy skills and how many attemps it took to get it?

10. crosspath

You need a ton of hours hunting beehives to get 400, A TON.

11. Korvgubben

Grabbed one of those event matchlock's from the Koi fever event and got ~240 wild beehives on 100 uses. Turned into 9 top-qualtiy cooking honey and from what I've heard you need 800 of them for 400 wines. Yikes!

EDIT: Just noticed that you can repair those event matchlock's. That was actually rly nice.

12. Grindy

Attached Files:

Korvgubben likes this.
  13. Novastar

So I understand correctly, I have a T2 fairy to upgrade to T3, level it to 20 using 25 dark honey and then its 100% garuanteed?

14. Korvgubben

Not gonna lie, im a little jelly as you got the 3 skills I want as first 3 skills and at good lvls too.

Grindy likes this.
  15. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

This is what it took to Sprout my T3 to a T4:

[​IMG]

If it fails you need to use a rebirth but if it succeeds you get a second chance at sprouting at max level.
    When you max level a T4 Fairy you can only use the rebirth item to reset skills and try again for better skills.

I got this on my first skill of the T4 so I'll likely rebirth it once maxed:

[​IMG]

16. MiniBlo

hey guys. i have a tier 3 faerie right now,level 30. with good skills.if i upgrade her to tier 4 using cash shop wine,does she lose her skills? or he keeps the 3 skills she has and become t4?

17. Styla

ornette's dark honey wine is for leveling the fairy and sprouting, fairy queen's might is for rebirth (reset fairy's personality or level)

I have a t4 with miraculous cheer IV, fairy tear IV, inexhaustable well IV, feathery steps V. I rerolled (rebirth) my fairy 3 times.

If you want to go the non-cash shop route, just buy grunil, green armors, etc and level your fairy to max level (per tier). once fairy is max level, a sprout option will show (unsummon fairy). level again to increase sprout chance. if sprout is successful, it will upgrade a tier. **Will need fairy queen's might (cash shop/$10) to reroll if t4 fairy does not have desirable skills**

If you want to go the cash shop route, just buy ornette's dark honey wine and level/sprout.

I personally leveled my fairy to max level using green armors (while grinding) and then used ornette's dark wine for the sprouting process. (x10 ornette's dark wine for 100% chance from t2 -> t3 and x25 for t3 -> t4).

Oh and miraculous cheer V and feathery steps V are the only ones you really need.

18. Styla

when you sprout from t3 to t4, your fairy will start at level 1 and lose all skills but will have a chance at gaining a total of 5 skills (including luck).