1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Faith is a Tricky Thing

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Hacksaw, May 23, 2018.

1. SOLV3IG

Bless comes out next week. Hopefully it'll be solid enough to finally kill the meme that is BDO. Shame that this game has probably the most potential of any MMO to date, yet PA just continues to beat the proverbial dead horse with a team of 20 and metal baseball bats.

Oh well, yay Bless \o/

Goodluck Hacksaw.

T800 likes this.
  2. unrealaz

They are still idiotic.

3. Catastigma

We are always the idiot of the neighbors.

4. unrealaz

Maybe you.

5. Nyhver

I'll hold you, it has definitely been raining...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hacksaw likes this.
  6. Catastigma

People always look stupid when you do not know them.

PA are not stupid.
    It's just you and your excessive ego, who is unable to see beyond your nose.

The changes are not finished and I can personally see them at the end of the change. a BDO where I will have fun.

You're talking silly people who say the earth is round. and you are mad that you are in your idea that the earth is flat. and make them personal attacks because you have no real argument. But you stay fixed on your points of reality.

and you react like a child to each patch. like a child who has had his candy removed.
    While you are told that you eat too much, and that your teeth will rot.

It's their games. it's their vision, it's their painting. PA will always be right. It is the only rational way of thinking.

7. unrealaz

Here is the rest of the changes, enjoy.
    http://bbs.black.game.daum.net/gaia/do/black/update/read?articleId=675&pageIndex=1&bbsId=BDN002
    Also you started the personal attacks.
    How is Valk by the way? :)
    Also it's ok ~400 people from the IHA EU discord quit yesterday? With videos and screnshot and everything?
    Do you continue to defend this company like a blind faith believe while they are making the most idioitc things ever?
    They SPENT YEARS TO DESIGN FG, SA and CC's and they are removing them from the game.
    They SPENT YEARS TO DESING skills which are not useless.

Qasim likes this.
  8. Catastigma

9. unrealaz

Also it's ok ~400 people from the IHA EU discord quit yesterday? With videos and screnshot and everything?
    Do you continue to defend this company like a blind faith believe while they are making the most idioitc things ever?
    They SPENT YEARS TO DESIGN FG, SA and CC's and they are removing them from the game.
    They SPENT YEARS TO DESING skills which are not useless.

Also ok the fact that Valk speed in PVE is 50% of other classes?
    Also props on the speed of reading the link.
    Do you even understand what that is? What KR get's today in their patch.
    You are gonna see it tomorrow on Invenglobal and it's gonna be really funny.

Qasim likes this.
  10. Catastigma

I dont have any faith.
    Only the ignorant Believe.

Awakening weapon was made by another team.

Awakening was a mistake.

11. unrealaz

I can also help you
    Valk: SA added to hastildium, flow: sanctitas, CC removed from 2nd rabams, enslar, purificatione, hastildium, added distance to DLC
    It's funny now?

12. Catastigma

Where is the trouble ? IS THE same for all classe.

Damn Ignorant. please stop fixing on one points. take the patch on this global plan.

13. unrealaz

No it's not, that is the funny part :)
    We can talk tomorrow.
    Also another funny thing. There are 20 people left talking on this forum :)

Qasim likes this.
  14. Catastigma

[​IMG]

15. Celensra

I saw so many TET and TRI Dandelion Lancias being listed today...I actually quit Valkyrie today and it's heartbreaking. I still have my weapons but I just can't bear the betrayal of all my commitment to my class so I started anew and I have been completely miserable for a long time now....next week seems to be bringing another colossal change that we'll protest. (The removal of most control effects from PvP and adding more protection.) I don't understand how Pearl Abyss and still be pushing ahead when we've been screaming for over a month for them to stop. Changing a system after two years is just an awful idea. The game is too far into its lifespan for that to ever be a healthy decision. They should know better. They should know that it'd make those whom loved and knew the original system upset...and yet, they either don't know or don't care. I don't know which is worse, honestly. I just want them to finish their changes and see that they were on so many accounts and always have been wrong. I want them to respect the communities of three different regions and bring the game so many of us loved back...maybe that makes me foolish...

Qasim likes this.
  16. unrealaz

Out of replies so you started memeing?

17. xLightning

Too Long Didnt Read

18. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

mystics needs some love, Valkyries were op and are still dam op, u still got your op blocks and heals, mystic got nothing

19. Columba

Who is IHA! Never heard of them, why should we worry about that?

20. Namoo

Thank you for writing this post, as I think it greatly reflects the feelings of those of us who tried to be "patient and understanding" throughout these past 30 days. I've tried to maintain an optimistic mindset throughout all these patches, but each week, my optimism dwindled more and more into less and less. Especially as someone who's playing a class that has now been absolutely gutted (Maehwa), I'm having a hard time seeing how PA could possibly make any further changes in their current direction that'll make this any better. I've been playing this game since launch and I've loved it throughout the whole 2 years I've played it, I still love this game, but not for what it is now - just the fun I reminisce about from the past. It's sad to see a game that had so much potential go down such a dark path.
    I admire you for keeping a cool head throughout all the mess of this game, and I also admire you for knowing when to call quits. As for myself, I'm still holding out until Lahn awakening (it's the last thing holding me to this game, as I loved playing her in KR), and if the game is still going downhill by then with no light at the end of the tunnel in sight, I may end up putting my account to rest, as well.

Qasim and ViktoryiaV like this.