1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Family name pool shared btwn Consols/PC? Help!

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Drekana, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Drekana

Hello, am curious if the available pool of Family names is shared between PS4, XBox, and PC? I have a PS4 account that I like my family name on, but think I prefer playing on my PC for this particular game. However, when I went to create a family name it says its already taken, so I am wondering if it possible to change my family name on PS4 to free it up for PC or if they have seperate pools and some other schmuk has it and it would be a waste of money?

2. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

3. GM Caramel

Game Master

Hi @Drekana,

Character and Family names are not shared across Consoles and PC. I cannot speak if they are shared across specifically just Console versions (between Ps4/Xbox) as KakaoGames only provides support for the PC version and the others are published by completely different company/team.

However, if you would like for us to check what family names are available similar to how you wanted yours originally to be, you can submit a ticket and we can check that for you.

:)

Kind regards,