1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Featured Partner : BladeBoques"

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by HiStranger, Jun 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asterotis

They had credibility? That's news to me.

Wet Cake, aidlac and YikersBDO like this.
  2. ambyentlight

So what are good hacks and exsploits to use here? or just I just ask BB the king of cheaters?

3. lRNGesusl

Why on BDO twitter there is a post for every featured partners, but no one for BB, I'm really disappoint, stop to be racist!

Redarion likes this.
  4. Stuman

What a joke this partnership is.

They seem to include self avowed cheaters, hackers and scammers.

No wonder they get all the Shakatu goodies.

Kaishang, lRNGesusl and Redarion like this.
  5. damascus

Ye that's me done with this game. Best of luck to you all, happy drops!

Soulo, Kaishang, YikersBDO and 2 others like this.
  6. YikersBDO

I really Hope that Kakao loses it Face for this, really disgusting choice. Even every fishbotter that came out open or reported them self is a way better choice as a Partner then this Guy. A cheater in denial in a state of "Dindu Nuffin", writes a cry post about how innocent he is and that his "life" is sullied with that. And the Fanbois and White knights rally to Arms to his defense.

Isnt like he did it in his Entire History of Online Gaming.
    I hope even more news Outlets reporting this for a greater reach so People will learn about that Kakao is now Supporting Cheaters and even Promoting them on the Front page...

I reported it already to a German News site, hope they will publish a article about it.
    People that still keep playing now Support Cheaters at this Point...

Kaishang and lRNGesusl like this.
  7. ambyentlight

wow apparently exsploits hacks and bots are not allowed and another thread on it got locked but Kakao partnered with BB a known exsploiter caught on mutiple occassions. Like yeah 1 warning ok but bb has been banned from many mmos and was caught cheating atleast 3 times and got 72 hour bans for it whilst anyone else caught cheating instant permaban.

Heres a fun fact, double standards is bad and also illegal if it breaks the TOS of such a MMO as BDO. Basicly the company breaking their own TOS and failing to remidy it within 28 days will basicly be contract canceled and refunded all their spendings.

Kaishang, YikersBDO and lRNGesusl like this.
  8. SKYMARK

Get over it guys

"What a nothing-burger story. The community didn’t know or care until media outlets starting beating on this dead horse again. Blades was involved in a very, VERY minor “exploit”, that no one can prove , and he has denied, he did intentionally. However he was still punished for it, and that was it. Someone sees a story here and wants to drag it all up again.

Anyone who is against Blades being featured on Twitch…why? He is a very active BDO player and streamer, I mean it is like the guys life. Why not feature him? Because of some misdemeanor offense? A speeding ticket? Thats like if your friend got denied from a job because she got pulled over for a traffic violation 10 years ago, and you agree she should be punished for it the rest of her life."

Contain your ego

9. YikersBDO

That a Cheater is a Partner is not a dead horse.
    But Fanbois, Whiteknights and BDO Blinded sheep will not care because "Muhh great Game" "Muhh doesnt affect me at all"
    Keep dreaming your Dream.

This is the biggest Laughable mistake and Joke in MMORPG History.
    >We hate cheaters
    >A Partner is a Cheater.

Kaishang and ambyentlight like this.
  10. SKYMARK

This is an overexageration fueled by the human ego. His "cheating" was minor therefore compared to a speeding ticket.

I bet he will not try to do this again because of social pressure ( hence streaming ).

So that question is, does he deserve a lifetime bashing from you guys because of something minor?

Answer sincerely.

11. lRNGesusl

It's like a criminal that promotes an election. It's ok, today is all right.

Kaishang likes this.
  12. ambyentlight

Whiteknights are paid by Kakao to spread disinfo and it turns out they are much cheaper to hire than to fix the many issues of BDO.

Kaishang and YikersBDO like this.
  13. YikersBDO

Yes, a Cheater is a Cheater.
    A Sex offender is a Sex Offender
    A Thief is a Thief.

That changes nothing.
    And the line "Going Bladestyle" is like a call to be a Exploiter, because it is his style, Look at Guild Wars 2 and WoW.
    He is a repeated Cheater, not a one time. Even did it Twice in BDO.

And you tell me that is fine?
    Just a big Yikers to think that is fine. Just keep sitting in your burning house with Kakao.

Soulo, Kaishang, aidlac and 1 other person like this.
  14. YikersBDO

Yea better pay a 100$ to some mid range Streamer to Promote the Game which brings in a few People in this fraud of a Game.

15. ambyentlight

In the end a crime is a crime and you gotta do the time, in BBs case he was caught cheating 3 times, first time shame on bb second time shame on kakao and third time bb be our friend? Makes me sick....

Soulo likes this.
  16. YikersBDO

I forgot to add that Streaming is his life, Yet he Broke ToS in Guild Wars 2, in WoW, in BDO and Twitch ToS itself.
    Tell me that is minor in the Gaming Community. Omegilully

Why not learn something in the Real world with a stable income and not be a Hobo Streamer that relys on the Money from someone else for a living?

lRNGesusl likes this.
  17. ambyentlight

A company will only judge a person by what the person has done to them, BB has cheated many times but has brought many players into the game, Also that means BB has taken the workload off the need for Kakao to write up FAQs and respond to support.

Many streamers do what is surpost to be the companys jobs for free so this is why BB got taken in.

KAKAO IS A JOKE

Kaishang, YikersBDO and lRNGesusl like this.
  18. AsyaTheBoatKing

And Bloo just viewed the not encrypted game files opened it with word and shared the secrets of bdo with everyone... he got doomed in all eternity and the Kakao Headquarter management perfomed black magic on him to curse his whole family and all generation after him. And of course his account got suspended for the next 1000 years. I like the game really... but the company is just unfair and just do that what helps making more money and not what is fair and the world moral they dont even know the meaning.

Kaishang and YikersBDO like this.
  19. aidlac

aidlac Nomad Wizard 59 EU

If he keeps get "favourable outcomes", despite being someone who's exploited the game, yes. Unbanned? Check. Banned and unbanned a second time? Check. Promoted to featured partner? Check. Get hired to PR team? Soon

If you want to use "speeding ticket" as example, imagine someone getting a speeding ticket not once but twice, in a short period of time, then that person gets a new ferrari by the police who stopped him for speeding both times. Doesn't that seem to be flawed logic?

Soulo, Kaishang, Ravare and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.