1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Featured Partner : BladeBoques"

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by HiStranger, Jun 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aidlac

aidlac Nomad Wizard 59 EU

If I for half a second believed this to be a mistake I'd let it be. Heck, even if it wasn't, if he'd stay faded in the background as he seemingly had until featured I'd probably not even have remembered him.

The problems though are 1: This isn't a "mistake" or single time occurance. BDO alone is a 2-time occurance. Cheating --> Banned --> Unbanned --> Caught cheating again --> Banned again --> Unbanned again. Add in that he's known to have exploited in other mmo's and I simply can not think of this as a "mistake" by his part. I just can't.

2: He did get featured partner. Despite being previously banned he got featured partner. This, in it's own right, is enough to piss off a person who plays, have played or is looking into playing bdo, because it's like a big "eff you" to the community. Like I said, if he'd stayed in the background as he seemingly has until now, I'd not mention it. The problem is though, he's a famous exploiter who got featured.

3: Equal rules for everyone. Other people got permabans, at least if they got a temp first then was banned a second time, afaik. He didn't. If you apply a rule to people, it should go for everyone.

#281 aidlac, Jun 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    Cedricu, Cruornex, Wet Cake and 8 others like this.
  2. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

How is this even possible?
    I used to defend kakao if people said injust things.

But Kakao what you are doing is unjust.
    What kind of company can be so low.

Better open your arms and welcome to all cheater, hacker exploiter. You have 00 self-respect.

You just pee on righteous people.
    what the hell is this?

3. SKYMARK

Strong points. Everything PA does is in its own interest. This is not the only time they have shown the middlefinger to the community.
    Although, I'm kinda curious to see how BB will behave and if he will manage to sustain and create a good environment for both stream viewers and other players.

The thing with equal rules, I'm afraid this doesnt even stand strong even in real life. Which sucks. All we can do is sit back, wait and pray for PA not to deliver an ultimate finale blow that will ruin this game.

4. ManlyBeard

At this rate even Trion is a better publisher

5. Wet Cake

You missed the part where he has cheated in every game he has ever played.

YikersBDO and ManlyBeard like this.
  6. Extrabone

Extrabone Ranger 61

>when your player population is dying at a significant rate so you bring back the people you perma-banned to compensate for the losses.

:D:D:D

YikersBDO, ManlyBeard and Findubar like this.
  7. Alicia Dominica

Sums it up nicely enough.

8. JooBomb

I think the strongest point against BB is the fact that one of the requirements for becoming a BDO partner is you and your content being compliant with the TOS, of which he has been caught and punished for not being compliant twice. Whether or not it's a minor exploit or not, he is a public figure in the community, and was selected to represent the game with a damaged reputation and damaged credibility. That doesn't exactly work in the interest of Kakao when it comes to promoting their game.

YikersBDO and flukeSG2 like this.
  9. YikersBDO

Alicia is Online yay <3

10. YikersBDO

Still no statement from Kakao and PA about having a ToS breaking Partner.

11. MoZex

MoZex Musa 62 EU

too bad they dont have anything of interest to offer

YikersBDO likes this.
  12. ambyentlight

There will never be a statement from Kakao on this because Kakao does not care for our opinions as we are nothing but the minority, the fact about mmos is that the forums hold maybe 5% of the entire playerbase. Such a insignificant number is not worth their time as BB has brought so many people to the game and has heleped countless people.

You see Kakao loves streamers that help people due to Kakao has to do less as streamers will help most people with general ingame questions and not send in tickets bugging Kakao. Sadly its not just Kakao thats like this, it's a trend most mmo publishers follow.

13. YikersBDO

Just disgusting, but good to know that Kakao and PA are now on my list to avoid as well. They can sit them self to EA and Ubisoft.

14. YikersBDO

Daily reminder: A Cheater\Exploiter is Partner.

15. ambyentlight

The sad part is nothing we say will change this and if we delve too far we will be perma-banned for witch hunting.

YikersBDO and ManlyBeard like this.
  16. Lachdanan

15 sites of content

Blade is worth of beeing a partner that4 sure

im thankfull we have such guys in our community who give this game a character!

17. Asterotis

If they haven't answered the other BB thread after 2 years, what makes you think they'll answer now.

You know why they do the things they do? Because they're losing players.

"Uh oh, we're losing e'm! QUICK LETS PRETEND WE ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THE EXPLOITERS AND HACKERS!"

YikersBDO likes this.
  18. aidlac

If you attack someone, yes. Some of us just don't want exploiters to represent the game in any way whatsoever.

It just happens to be that BB is the exploiter who got Featured Partner. If it was another known exploiter I'd feel the same way as I do now and act the same way. So no, (at least I) wouldn't be banned for witch hunting as it's not a specific person I'm against, but the situation where one (kakao) puts a well-known exploiter as a featured partner/as one of the faces of the game.

Kakao won't (or shouldn't at least) ban someone for "witch hunt" if it's against an overall situation you want changed and you keep your language and behaviour proper.

19. aidlac

Oh you mean this face?

20. YikersBDO

"Your comment was removed because it hurts the Publishers feelings."
    Typical Butthurt Mods, that can delete Posts but not answer anything, just a big loud EZ CLAP on this Publisher and Dev team
    @CM Kabz @CM Aethon @CM Praballo @CM Richter @CM Serenity @CM Servantes @CM Yukimura
    @GM BBrilliant @GM Caramel @GM Deve @GM Dranzerkai @GM Dew @GM Dresden @GM Felaxus @GM FluffyPanda @GM Gemu @GM Glitterbeard @GM Rhotaaz

Who accepted BladeBoques from you guys?
    I am serious, who the hell did this?
    And explain what you smoked by doing that.

120% Sure not balls to answer that.

ManlyBeard likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.